Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

That I had top shelf shit (exact quote, lol) by a man who had definitely been around ... a lot.

He also told me I was one of the strongest and most intelligent women he'd ever known. Still think about him 13 years later. :/
 
Last edited:
A guy told my husband after a three way how lucky he (husband) was to have me, that I'm insatiable.
 
Had a guy tell me once that there where blue eyes, and then there where Caribbean blue. And looking down at me he felt s if he where drowning in my eyes. Sappy, romantic. Got him laid...:). But I never have forgotten "caribbean blue"
 
I was told by an ex that my oral sex skills rivaled any woman she had ever been with....a high compliment indeed, since women apparently know how to please another woman better than a man.
 
They have evolved as I have...

"You are very Sexy, meaning cute and fun to play with"..

One of those crass ones: "Baby you could suck the chrome off a bumper through a 50 ft. garden hose"..

"Fuck Baby, you are a Sexy Vixen"

"My god you make me so hard for you"


A
 
Three come to mind:

"You're every man's sexual fantasy" (after I'd sucked and swallowed - no one had ever swallowed for him before)

"Dear God, I've had virgins that weren't as tight as you...don't move or I'll cum straightaway"

And a male married friend told me he thinks of me when he masturbates.
 
From a female lover.

"You make me feel like no man on earth ever could".
 
Three come to mind:

"You're every man's sexual fantasy" (after I'd sucked and swallowed - no one had ever swallowed for him before)

"Dear God, I've had virgins that weren't as tight as you...don't move or I'll cum straightaway"

And a male married friend told me he thinks of me when he masturbates.

My those are High compliments indeed!;):)
 
Kodak moment

With a lazy satisfied smile after I came, he was still inside of me and a flash went off as he took a picture from above.

"You are perfect."
 
"You've got the perfect penis." - Woman watching me masturbate.

"Your dick is curved for my G-spot."

"You've got such a huge dick." I don't, it's not porn-star big, just normal. It just looks big when fully engorged. She was just trying to flatter me and it worked. :D

"Your man is so mysterious." A random woman to my then-wife in front of me.

And once, at work, one girl told me, "when you were standing out of earshot the three of us [girls] were checking out your ass, and Jenny said 'look at it, don't you just want to grab it?'" I thought it was funny how one girl outed the other and embarrassed her in front of me while still managing to compliment me. Jenny blushed, smiled, and said "that's what I said." I never fucked her, was fucking someone else there at the time, shoulda tried it. She had a tight little body and huge tits.

Oh and - "You know how to make sex memorable." From a younger woman. I had just blindfolded her, teased her, whispered in her ear, waited for that pussy to get extra wet, and then held her arms above her head and slid in, thrusted in her slowly and deeply. So I guess it WAS memorable, hehheh.
 
An anonymous student of mine, in an online review, mentioned that he masturbated dozens of times while thinking of me. It was completely inappropriate and terribly flattering.
 
An anonymous student of mine, in an online review, mentioned that he masturbated dozens of times while thinking of me. It was completely inappropriate and terribly flattering.

Darn - I just went looking for your amateur pic thread but it's not there....
 
a while back was at a club I was dancing alittle while the guy I was with was sitting on a bar stoole. A random guy came from across the bar and told the guy" I just had to come shake your hand cus you are one lucky man."
 
3 come to mind:

1. Was getting a bj/hj and just as I came the person said, "oh... wow... that's a lot."

2. After a FWB came while I was fingering her pussy and talking dirty, she said, "that was so fucking hot, you should record your voice for me."

3. Probably the best compliment happened while eating a girlfriend's pussy... she got turned on so much, grabbed my ears and practically ordered me to fuck her.
 
Once a woman said "you're like a black man in a white man's body." I'm not sure exactly what she meant by it but I did take it as a compliment.
 
My gf: "I love how your cock feels inside me"

A very sexy online female acquaintance, after I shared some links to my videos:

Her: Love your cumshots, nice thick cum
Her: So distracted watching your cumshots
Her: I'm awful ^_^
Me: I hope you enjoy them :) they're meant to, ah, entertain ;)
Her: Oh they do. Damn that one was alot
Her: I'm sorry but you have a beautiful penis.
Her: You have great cumshots, very yummy​

I think she likes cumshots... :D
 
Last edited:
This past Friday, the wife an I went to a swanky lounge, where we met a group of strangers who we quickly warmed-up to. One particularly attractive female in the group introduced herself to me and told me "You're fucken' handsome, you know that?".....with her husband and my wife next to us.

Oddly, my wife didn't seem to mind at all :p
 
Back
Top