Tolyk's Gallery

*Facepalm.jpg*

Yes. Of course it is.

... In my defense, I'm very tired today.
Normally, I would have noticed that.

*Sigh*

I just added it when I noticed my link was missing from my post in the nerd thread :p

Nice pictures tolyk on the Deviant art page.
Love the red Panda.
Z

Gonna get out and do some landscape shots in the Rocky Mountains soon, wish me luck :)

Your pictures are incredible. The fat gopher is cracking me up. I'd love to see more!

wow ~ love ur photos on ur DA page~ ^_^ espcly the red pandas! ^_^ SO cute!

I know! Isn't he adorable!! I especially love the one with his tongue sticking out, soooo cute

it's SO adorable!!! i'm actually a lil surprised to find out u can see them in the zoo~ the red pandas were like the hottest thing this summer in the zoo in hongkong~

it's SO adorable!!! i'm actually a lil surprised to find out u can see them in the zoo~ the red pandas were like the hottest thing this summer in the zoo in hongkong~

Yeah, and they're super friendly. I've caught them during feeding time a few times and they just eat right out of the zoo keeper's hands.

Yeah, and they're super friendly. I've caught them during feeding time a few times and they just eat right out of the zoo keeper's hands.

:O awe!! i didn't get to see feeding time, but they're so energetic and playful when the zookeeper went in to check on'em~

kinda makes u wann jump in there with'em~ <=P lolz~

:O awe!! i didn't get to see feeding time, but they're so energetic and playful when the zookeeper went in to check on'em~

kinda makes u wann jump in there with'em~ <=P lolz~

Yeah it does, they're so adorable. My favourite critter at the zoo.

Though, my favourite picture I've taken so far is the hawk.

I don't really feel like adding the photos to any more places, but I wanted to share them here.. I uploaded some new photos to my Deviant Art page, there's 8 or 9 new ones, mostly flowers, if anyone wants to take a browse at 'em.

And, um.. hi all the visual artists, been a while :)

Your photos are breathtaking. My favorites are the Lake Moraine series, the diving pelican, "Porky", and your macroshot of the Frosted Window. You have a gift! Thanks for sharing!

Your photos are breathtaking. My favorites are the Lake Moraine series, the diving pelican, "Porky", and your macroshot of the Frosted Window. You have a gift! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you :)

"Porky"? I don't remember that one :p

( that's kind of funny! :) )

Porky is your porcupine posted in the Deviant Art Gallery.

Those were just a few of my favorites. Fantasy Garden, all your floral shots - wow!

Again, thank you for giving us these glimpses of beauty...

Saw your gallery...

Thanks for the beautiful photos. It's such a pleasure to see the work of someone who obviously cherishes the visual magnificence of our creation.

Rags

So, it's been a long time since I posted new pics. Here's some from a shoot I did yesterday:

Whatcha think?

Last edited:
Very peaceful to view...

So, it's been a long time since I posted new pics. Here's some from a shoot I did yesterday:

Whatcha think?

I like those water shots. And I checked out some of the "My Wife & I - A picture thread", and it was exciting, to say the least. Being a bi-sexual, I'd love to befriend a solid, sexy, loving couple such as you two. Stay strong together, and enjoy!

Rags

Back