Tolyk's Gallery

tolyk

Checked out
EDITED TO ADD: Prints are now available, on a range of mediums. Love metallic? No problem. Canvas to wrap? Absolutely. Plain jane Luster or Matte, easy :) Feel free to inquire about pricing for whatever size image you want (up to 44" width at least)

Welcome to my gallery. In here you'll find images from when I first started exploring digital photography, to some of my more current work.

Here are my favourite images I've taken. These are also posted later on in the thread, but wanted to alter the first post to reflect my current ability. Please feel free to leave critiques, and hopefully you enjoy my imagery.

Tol

Last edited:
wow... beautiful tulip... love the shots of the fireworks... great job

wynnie said:
wow... beautiful tulip... love the shots of the fireworks... great job
Thanks :) I'll get around to posting more soon.. been pretty busy

Had my first wedding shoot on Saturday, it went pretty good, but I won't be uploading any of those :p

moonlight elf said:
Wonderful photos here.
What cam did you get?
The Canon digital rebel XT, also known as the 350d. I picked it as it works with all the lenses I already had, and I liked how it sat in my hand.

Last edited:
Love the pics. The fireworks one is awesome.

Gotta ask where was this one taken? I love derbies and haven't seen one in years.

Looking forward to seeing more pics. :rose:

trvllady said:
Love the pics. The fireworks one is awesome.

Gotta ask where was this one taken? I love derbies and haven't seen one in years.

Looking forward to seeing more pics. :rose:
That derby is hosted every year here in Petawawa, at our Civic Center :) I didn't have a very good vantage point as the friend I went with held me up considerably so the place was packed by the time we got there. I would've prefered a higher vantage, ended up having one of the lowest ones and most of my shots had shrubs protruding into the view..

tolyk said:
That derby is hosted every year here in Petawawa, at our Civic Center :) I didn't have a very good vantage point as the friend I went with held me up considerably so the place was packed by the time we got there. I would've prefered a higher vantage, ended up having one of the lowest ones and most of my shots had shrubs protruding into the view..

Gotta hate friends that make you late........we have ones like that. Where we used to live they had one every year and if we had late friends we would be like "we'll meet you there" because if you weren't there at least an hour early you couldn't see squat. :)

Here's one I took this morning while on vacation :) Going to try and capture it again tomorrow morning, slightly different take on it though. Don't like the perspective I got with the 50mm lens.

Fantasy Garden

tolyk said:
Here's one I took this morning while on vacation :) Going to try and capture it again tomorrow morning, slightly different take on it though. Don't like the perspective I got with the 50mm lens.

Fantasy Garden

Very peaceful place.........I think I could hang out there for a while.

Passing on the friends pets pics though - not my type of creatures......thank you for listing what they were so I didn't have to open them to see.

tolyk said:

What... no Beedy???? ( & the scorp's name is corny I know... Tankette)
Glad you had fun snapping pics :) definite improvement over last years :)

You are a nice fella for labelling what the pets were.
too bad they are seen in the light they are...
I love them just as much as a mammal lover enjoys those.

I wish we had more time but Pixie takes priority :(

Stegral said:
What... no Beedy???? ( & the scorp's name is corny I know... Tankette)
Glad you had fun snapping pics :) definite improvement over last years :)

You are a nice fella for labelling what the pets were.
too bad they are seen in the light they are...
I love them just as much as a mammal lover enjoys those.

I wish we had more time but Pixie takes priority :(

Sorry, see your PM's for explanation

Beautiful pics. :) Nice to see pics of something other than skin (will get acosted for that i'm sure.).

somberReality said:
Beautiful pics. :) Nice to see pics of something other than skin (will get acosted for that i'm sure.).
Well thank you :) I'd have some of skin also, but I've got no models :p

temptresss said:
*Puts hand up and waves it frantically*

ooohhh oooooh.. Pick me.. pick me!!!!

;)
You know what they say.. location location location :cool:

FantasySlut said:
Nice pics hun. Thank you for sharing them. Have a great day :rose:
Thanks FS :) I have to get around to putting up some of my more creative work.. these are really all just snapshots from my local nature hikes.

tolyk said:
Thanks FS :) I have to get around to putting up some of my more creative work.. these are really all just snapshots from my local nature hikes.
You're welcome:kiss:

Still, beautiful shots as they are.

Well, I just realized I've barely posted any photos at all, so here's a few more.

Some shots from my trip to Halifax

Last edited:
tolyk said:
Well, I just realized I've barely posted any photos at all, so here's a few more.

Some shots from my trip to Halifax

As always, wonderful shots. :)

Back