Powerful Sextoy : )

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Had an idea for a modable sex toy. Here is my first sketch. A drilldo. High powered corded drill with jelly dildo attached. Top mounted corded hitachi magic wound vibrator for powerful clitorial stimualtion.

Attachments

• SexToy.png
    SexToy.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 445
Not sure if you are serious about this or just fueling fantasy ideas, but they already made something like this.

From a critical point of view, the downside to your design is it doesn't allow for lubrication. While the human pussoir is self-lubricating, opposed to the balloon knot which has none, it is not mechanically lubricating on regular intervals. So, the first moment of lack of lubrication and her insides will have burned skid marks.

It's creative though.

An interesting idea.
However, in addition to the views above, I commend you to using something like an electric screwdriver rather then a main-operated electric drill. It certainly needs low speed!

...or a reciprocating saw, but, again, this has already been done and still employs some form of mechanical lubrication.

Mechanized lubrication would have to occur at a rate greater than or equal to the rate at which it burns up due to the drill's torque. That doesn't seem very achievable, especially for the innermost parts of the vagina.. One could instead make the drill shorter in it's length. Most of the critical nerve endings are situated in the outer lips and the first couple of inches. And as has been suggested, one could lower the torque. Speed isn't as important as the application of the toy. Also? You might have to drug the woman before, to try this. It DOES look scary.

make it a hammer drill...:)

Most drills whether reciprocating or not have a variable speed control...I haven't seen one like my Dad's in years but it used to have the opposite of a safety that you could press in to keep the drill running at a constant speed...

A little knurled dial on the trigger control could be twisted to adjust the speed set point for the always on lock.

Mechanized lubrication would have to occur at a rate greater than or equal to the rate at which it burns up due to the drill's torque. That doesn't seem very achievable, especially for the innermost parts of the vagina.. One could instead make the drill shorter in it's length. Most of the critical nerve endings are situated in the outer lips and the first couple of inches. And as has been suggested, one could lower the torque. Speed isn't as important as the application of the toy. Also? You might have to drug the woman before, to try this. It DOES look scary.

Actually, other factors are what is dependent on the rate that mechanical lubrication flows.
Primary is that the rotations are what would burn up the subject not the torque, though torque does factor into rotations. Torque is in the subset of rotations, but rotations aren't in the subset of torque.
What form of lubricant is used being another key factor. If it is a waterbase lubricant, then yes, the greater rate (of lube expended during rotations) wouldn't seem to equal the chance of burn. However, if an oil based lubricant was used, like vegetable oil for instance, then the chance for sparse lubricant flow during rotations would actually equal each other if not allow for spare and excess lubricant accumulation.
I'm not sure if the human pussoir has any adverse reactions to vegetable oil, but of all oils, I'd think that would be one of the most benign.

In the example of the sawzall being used, the in and out action would account for loss of lubricant if the attached dildo was nearly fully removed on it's outward stroke, opposed to if the dildo remaining mostly inserted and simply rocked or rutted in and out.
In a similar action, if the drilldo was used to "saw" in and out while rotating, then the chance for loss of lubricant and the potential for burns would substantially increase.

In almost every case I've seen, any power tools converted into sex toys, had the controls for the power tools put in the hands of the woman using them. She would have an instantaneous knowledge when lubrication was suddenly missing and could therefore stop before extended damage was done.

a better concept where your wouldn't have to worry about "burn" is if the drilldo worked within a fixed sleeve with ball bearings, similar to how "the rabbit" vibrator works.

The point of going full speed on the drilldo would still be moot, because nerve endings can only take in so much input before it all becomes "white noise."

Actually, other factors are what is dependent on the rate that mechanical lubrication flows.
Primary is that the rotations are what would burn up the subject not the torque, though torque does factor into rotations. Torque is in the subset of rotations, but rotations aren't in the subset of torque.
What form of lubricant is used being another key factor. If it is a waterbase lubricant, then yes, the greater rate (of lube expended during rotations) wouldn't seem to equal the chance of burn. However, if an oil based lubricant was used, like vegetable oil for instance, then the chance for sparse lubricant flow during rotations would actually equal each other if not allow for spare and excess lubricant accumulation.
I'm not sure if the human pussoir has any adverse reactions to vegetable oil, but of all oils, I'd think that would be one of the most benign.

In the example of the sawzall being used, the in and out action would account for loss of lubricant if the attached dildo was nearly fully removed on it's outward stroke, opposed to if the dildo remaining mostly inserted and simply rocked or rutted in and out.
In a similar action, if the drilldo was used to "saw" in and out while rotating, then the chance for loss of lubricant and the potential for burns would substantially increase.

In almost every case I've seen, any power tools converted into sex toys, had the controls for the power tools put in the hands of the woman using them. She would have an instantaneous knowledge when lubrication was suddenly missing and could therefore stop before extended damage was done.

Er... A power drill rotates BECAUSE of the torque generated by power (electricity) . Referring to each in terms of the force they create would be one and the same. This is the force garnering the opposite force, FRICTION. Which makes the vagina susceptible to burns. Back to water based versus oil based lubricants: again, water based would burn up faster, yet usage of oil based lubes, especially over a period of time, clogs pores. This would spark another which is better debate. Maybe the viscosity wins that debate. Either way, lubricating the whole length of the vagina while drilling it would be extremely difficult, especially when some women like their stimulation continuous and without pauses. This is what lead to my conclusion in the previous post.

make it a hammer drill...:)

Most drills whether reciprocating or not have a variable speed control...I haven't seen one like my Dad's in years but it used to have the opposite of a safety that you could press in to keep the drill running at a constant speed...

A little knurled dial on the trigger control could be twisted to adjust the speed set point for the always on lock.

I use mine to go thru concrete - not conducive to human tissue.

Not even sure that when 'stepped down' it would be any good.

Last edited:
Er... A power drill rotates BECAUSE of the torque generated by power (electricity) . Referring to each in terms of the force they create would be one and the same. This is the force garnering the opposite force, FRICTION. Which makes the vagina susceptible to burns. Back to water based versus oil based lubricants: again, water based would burn up faster, yet usage of oil based lubes, especially over a period of time, clogs pores. This would spark another which is better debate. Maybe the viscosity wins that debate. Either way, lubricating the whole length of the vagina while drilling it would be extremely difficult, especially when some women like their stimulation continuous and without pauses. This is what lead to my conclusion in the previous post.

Well - this is an engineering argument - the dildo would have to have weep holes built in - the shaft hollow - a rotating collet at the base - and a pressurized lube feed.

Cant say if this is really even desireable - on the receiving end.

Well - this is an engineering argument - the dildo would have to have weep holes built in - the shaft hollow - a rotating collet at the base - and a pressurized lube feed.

Cant say if this is really even desireable - on the receiving end.

precisely. Thank you. I reiterate. It isn't about the rotations. It's the application. If the toy ever had the aim to enhance a woman's pleasure.... I'm not too convinced.

precisely. Thank you. I reiterate. It isn't about the rotations. It's the application. If the toy ever had the aim to enhance a woman's pleasure.... I'm not too convinced.

Hmm. Well beyond the original scope - keep rotation but it need not remain constant. Add other factors such as vibration - varied - as well as an ability to swell then contract. Allow the operator to provide the insert/removal motion - and of course vary all tasks so they operate in concert. Movement could be smooth or deliberately jerky - User taste dictates.

As long as I keep increasing costs - provide function routines that can be set up as macro's - like a remote.

Deluxe models would have a USB port as well as an application - iOS or Andoid or Windows - allowing distance 2nd party use.

The lube function would have to be - packaged elegantly - part of design.

Again, they ALREADY have machines for fucking made out of power tools. google it. My point is, these exist and lubrication is sufficient. What lubricant is used I have no clue, but I have seen lubricant being used and it is sufficient because of all the numerous different women who have used it and didn't complain about the length/depth nor burn.
(most of these work on a reciprocating power tool and not a drill, however I have seen one based on a drill as NiceNastyMann describes)

They even featured these sexual power tools being used by women on HBO.

Torque is the FORCE that enables an object to rotate, while an object requires no torque to rotate.

If I take a running car and place it heading uphill, I can apply torque to the wheels, via the engine to stop the car from rolling backwards down the hill. Torque is being applied, but no rotations are being made, thereby no "burn" occurs between tire and ground.

However, if I increase power excessively to the engine or increasing the force (torque) to the wheels, then the tires spin in what is called a "burn out" whereby the tires' spin melts from friction of interacting with the ground.

If I turn off the engine in the car, and allow it to roll downhill, there is no torque, no resistance to that torque and thereby no "burn" yet there are rotations. Does the gravity equate to force and thereby torque? I'm not sure, perhaps you can't have rotations without torque, but I believe you can have torque without rotations. I might have said it backwards before, but I stand on the concept that one is in the subset of the other but not necessarily in reverse, nor does each equals the other.

Maybe I said it backwards before, but you can have torque without rotation and maybe you can have rotation without torque, but you won't get burn without rotations (which means more torque) and ample resistance.
You won't get any burn until there is rotation.

Last edited:
Add other factors such as vibration - varied - as well as an ability to swell then contract.

Actually, the OP's image shows a vibrator attached already.

I doubt that would really work as the OP has shown. I believe their concept is to apply vibration through contact to the rotating dildo. The subject would only feel the weak vibrations if the vibrator was firmly making contact with the dildo, which would cause friction and slow the dildo's ability to spin.

If you simply attached an oscillating sander for instance, to the drill itself, the sander need not make contact with the dildo and yet cause sufficient vibration for the subject to feel.

This is done similarly to how they remove air bubbles from freshly poured concrete. Attach sanders to a concrete form and the vibrations of the sander interacting with air alone causes sufficient agitation of the "mud."

My point is that while the vibrator doesn't need to be attached to the dildo to cause vibration, I don't think the vibrator is strong enough for the subject to feel the vibrations. a stronger vibrational power tool might be needed to translate vibrations against the rotational forces of the drill.

Last edited:
Again, they ALREADY have machines for fucking made out of power tools. google it. My point is, these exist and lubrication is sufficient. What lubricant is used I have no clue, but I have seen lubricant being used and it is sufficient because of all the numerous different women who have used it and didn't complain about the length/depth nor burn.
(most of these work on a reciprocating power tool and not a drill, however I have seen one based on a drill as NiceNastyMann describes)

Torque is the FORCE that enables an object to rotate, while an object requires no torque to rotate.

If I take a running car and place it heading uphill, I can apply torque to the wheels, via the engine to stop the car from rolling backwards down the hill. Torque is being applied, but no rotations are being made, thereby no "burn" occurs between tire and ground.

However, if I increase power excessively to the engine or increasing the force (torque) to the wheels, then the tires spin in what is called a "burn out" whereby the tires' spin melts from friction of interacting with the ground.

If I turn off the engine in the car, and allow it to roll downhill, there is no torque, no resistance to that torque and thereby no "burn" yet there are rotations. Does the gravity equate to force and thereby torque? I'm not sure, perhaps you can't have rotations without torque, but I believe you can have torque without rotations. I might have said it backwards before, but I stand on the concept that one is in the subset of the other but not necessarily in reverse, nor does each equals the other.

Maybe I said it backwards before, but you can have torque without rotation and maybe you can have rotation without torque, but you won't get burn without rotations (which means more torque) and ample resistance.
sigh. Was I unclear? Did I NOT mention torque, force, friction IN TERMS OF THE POWER DRILL? I don't think so. Read the whole thread. You'll notice you're refuting, and simultaneously trying to say the same thing I did. Subset or not in general, drills REQUIRE A ROTATING FORCE ABOUT THE AXIS OF THE DRILL. What DID you set out to prove? Mechanics? I hope not.

sigh. Was I unclear?

Whatever you say, dear. Though it seems you set out to prove mechanical engineering while I was trying to compose it in layman's terms of understanding.

So it appears that we are just going to nit pick back and forth, and I have no desire to pursue the matter further.

hmmm. I simply gave my opinion. And thought google was at everyone's disposal. You chose to reply--quote me, even. It behooved me to explain. *shrugs* Any way..

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The concept would "function".
The concept is not "practical".
The Hitachi is said to be a clit stimulator— implying that when the device is fully inserted the Hitachi head would contact the clit. Okaaaay.:rolleyes:

A power drill is overkill in a practical sense of giving pleasure to the woman, unless she is REALLY into the masochistic aspect. My guess is; the device would be more of a sadistic thrill for the operator.

As a psychological-fantasy-gizmo— great.

Do I have to draw you a picture?

Practical?

Just a silly fantasy... can't bust the concrete...can't give pleasure...

attachment.php

Last edited:

Well - yes if the car rolls down a slope there still is torque - it's being applied by the rotation of the tires to the differential...

And yes - torque can be applied - a stuck bolt or screw - at that point energy is probably being converted to heat - and some choice words.

Which is to say - if energy is being applied - it goes somewhere. If the toy were to get 'stuck' then I think it reasonable to expect some localized trauma to tissues.

I have seen devices that did apply rotation - the movement was usually slow - and travel maybe 180° then return - the rotation was not constant if I recall. And the device was more for the operator's/viewers pleasure.

Back