rubydlite...up close and personal

And just so you keep visiting!!!! You never know when there will be a surprise pic;)
Shameless;) i know:kiss::kiss:
attachment.php
what a lovely surprise! Thanks, Ruby!
 
Just found this thread and sad to see that there have not been a lot of updates this year.

You take great pictures.
 
I enjoy the pics on your thread. Nice eye and composition. Especially liking the lady bug pics. Nice selfies too for eye candy. More selfies to come?
 
Last edited:
what a lovely surprise! Thanks, Ruby!
Oh it's been too long since I've been here...thanks for visiting!!
Just found this thread and sad to see that there have not been a lot of updates this year.

You take great pictures.
It soooo cold.....nekkids seem to be more weather friendly;)
I enjoy the pics on your thread. Nice eye and composition. Especially liking the lady bug pics. Nice selfies too for eye candy. More selfies to come?
Oh yes....;)
Hoosier 2014 Ice Storm
attachment.php

Hi Horus....this is beautiful. I miss the beauty of ice storms.
 
It's been so beautiful these last few days I finally got out to take some pics...
They're not stellar...but it's the first ladybug I've seen...
That has to be a good sign!!
20140406_131012_zpsec261b68.jpg

20140406_131025_zpsd30abf99.jpg
 
So now that the weather has improved, when are we going to make a trip to the mountains :)
 
Eclipse

Here's the Eclipse from last night cell phone shot so not great. Have a great day.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top