Tolyk's Gallery

Wow I was hoping for stunning pics of him. Did I miss them somehow?
 
Wow I was hoping for stunning pics of him. Did I miss them somehow?

I took my am pics thread down a few years back. There is one of my wife and I around, but I never did post many shots there.

This one is just to showcase my photography :)
 
Frog? or Gator?

Great shot with the Frog...so well hidden and ready for the attack.

I swear it was a Gator!
 
Great shot with the Frog...so well hidden and ready for the attack.

I swear it was a Gator!

I believe the photo you are asking about is a gator at the zoo. Did you find it on my deviant art?

-Tol
 
^^^

You've captured something very special there, Tol. Magic. What sort of scale is it? The pic reminds me: This winter in North East England we have had four nights of light frost, all clear by about 10am, and two flurries of snow which did not lay. Period. Very strange.

The best to you, my friend. Simon
 
A new one I took this evening:

13528325925_e4dc88a219_b.jpg

beautiful!
 
^^^

You've captured something very special there, Tol. Magic. What sort of scale is it? The pic reminds me: This winter in North East England we have had four nights of light frost, all clear by about 10am, and two flurries of snow which did not lay. Period. Very strange.

The best to you, my friend. Simon

Hi Si,

Not sure on he scale, they were rather big flakes though. The setup i used makes it more difficult to figure out exactly how much magnification I was actually getting g. I don't even remember how many extension tubes were on for that exact shot. I took a bunch with different configurations and picked my favourite.
 
I used to see stars at night like that when I was younger. Beautiful captures.
 
So, trying something a little different:
 
Last edited:
I love your city shot as well as on page 10 the sun behind the trees. You have 2 of them, I like the wide angle where the trees look so far away, but they are still the focus.
 
Here's one from me learning my new camera:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top