Pencil drawings & figure sketches

Thanks. I do it from photos. Can't draw without a reference to save my life.
 
...so, do you pay these models or pay the photographer to use the photos that you brag that you copy from to make $50 an hour from using their copyrighted material?
 
...so, do you pay these models or pay the photographer to use the photos that you brag that you copy from to make $50 an hour from using their copyrighted material?

Any photos you find on my hobby site are hosted with permission of the copyright holders.

Now, if I use one of said photos as a reference for a drawing and the end result is strong likeness to the photo, I would only be able to sell the drawing if the copyright holder and I entered into some sort of agreement.

I don't sell my drawings, though. Drawing is just another other hobby for me.

I do make money selling memberships to the copyrightholders of said photos - which allows me to have a place online to showcase my drawings ( and poetry, which I just uploaded a month ago ) while putting some extra spending money in my pocket.
 
You are very talented, I appreciate just what you are doing, as I have also drawn similar nudes. It is very rewarding to complete a sketch, and I am just a keen amateur. You, my friend, have a wonderful talent. Please post more. Have you any tips for drawing a pussy under pantyhose? Or do you have similar drawings?
 
You are very talented, I appreciate just what you are doing, as I have also drawn similar nudes. It is very rewarding to complete a sketch, and I am just a keen amateur. You, my friend, have a wonderful talent. Please post more. Have you any tips for drawing a pussy under pantyhose? Or do you have similar drawings?

Thank you.

Sorry, I don't have anything similar to that.

Tips? All I can say is, if you rely on references like I do :

Draw exactly what you see, not what you think you should be drawing.
 
Politely curious if you ever take requests for sketches.

I'm very delinquent when it comes to schedules and deadlines, so ..... I try to avoid making promises I may never keep. I certainly could never do this for a living.
 
No time-sensitive issues here, should you have the interest to consider sketching my wife Susie, I'd much love to talk.
 
If circumstances were different, I'd be very interested.

However, Spring has somewhat arrived here in Wisconsin and I have a list of projects around the farm a mile long to tend to. I'll be lucky if I pick up my sketchbook in the next 3 months and finish the last sketch I started 3 months ago. :(
 
Back
Top