Urethral Sounding.....

Afterhours22

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Posts
1,117
anyone care to elaborate their experiences with this?

I've tried it a few times but was never able to get anything larger than the diameter of a pencil inside my cock.... the feeling was incredible and made me harder than I've ever felt before... of course you have to use sterilized objects and a good lubricant to keep from getting infections, AND being very careful not to tear the urethra.
 
I've never done it before but it's extremely hot and something I've always been interested in. If I were you, though, I would make sure that you only used sterile things. Utis are an awful thing to deal with!
 
Agreed

I've never done it before but it's extremely hot and something I've always been interested in. If I were you, though, I would make sure that you only used sterile things. Utis are an awful thing to deal with!

Yeah, I always use sterile items. I've had UTIs before (not from items in my cock) and they are not fun.
 
Day-um, that does not look erotic AT ALL! Only painful!!

I guess to each their own.....
 
Sounding

=.=

I use an 11 mm knitting needle and a lot of KY. Fill a syringe with KY. Inject the KY into your piss tube and work it down. Coat the knitting needle with jelly and insert slowly. I have had orgasms this way a couple of times, but the feeling of the needle passing through the prostate is wonderful!


=.=
 
=.=

I use an 11 mm knitting needle and a lot of KY. Fill a syringe with KY. Inject the KY into your piss tube and work it down. Coat the knitting needle with jelly and insert slowly. I have had orgasms this way a couple of times, but the feeling of the needle passing through the prostate is wonderful!


=.=

I'll have to give the syringe a try.... I really want to get some sounds though.. :devil:
 
Beginner

I tried it a couple times with just a thin starter gauge and found it to be an interesting experience. A little apprehension added to the excitement. It was totally new for me and i wasn't sure at first. But it was a turn on and i did it again within days. I'd like to try to get an insulated probe to my prostate & give it a micro-zap of E-stim to see how that might feel. Hot pics! Thanx!
 
I realize this thread has been dead for about a month, but I really would like to hear more insight on this topic. A post in another thread has me wondering, and even though just the thought of sounding gives me anxiety I'd like to hear some proponents' - or anyone with experience (good or bad) - tell us more
 
=.=

I use an 11 mm knitting needle and a lot of KY. Fill a syringe with KY. Inject the KY into your piss tube and work it down. Coat the knitting needle with jelly and insert slowly. I have had orgasms this way a couple of times, but the feeling of the needle passing through the prostate is wonderful!


=.=

That sounds dangerous. Have you thought of using a catheter?
 
Come to think of it, I have had a catheter shoved in my dick. It was during some major surgery. I was out cold when it went in, so I can't comment on that. But I do remember it being pulled out a week later. That was a very, very pleasurable feeling. And I don't mean in the sense of "I'm glad that's gone!" I mean in the sense of being physically very pleasurable. So maybe there is something in this after all.
 
Catheters are made to go in there and there are different sizes too. I read somewhere you could order it online and doesn't need a doctor's prescription. It just seems so much safer than using other objects.
 
Mores 120 Cigarettes..

I had a tremendous fuck session with Victoria {retired} Southern Charms several years ago. My beautiful blonde mature slut fullfilled my fantasy of
having her insert the smokey brown filter of her Mores 120 cigarette into my cumslit. Victoria crammed 2 inches of the cigarette into me..then masturbated me till I ejaculated. The filter acted as a plug damming up the erupting sperm,only allowing a tiny bead to ooze around the filter.

Victoria really into getting my nut.. squeezed my eggs roughly and using her
dangerous 2 inch long blood red fingernails pulled the plug.. The glue colored
jizz erupted to our mutal delight..

Over the weekend we enjoyed doing this several times..each attempt lasted
longer..edging me till there was no holding back my roaring orgasm.

As a farewell gift.. Victoria gave me a delicious blowjob in the airport parking area. When I was near cumming..she jabbed the long red nail of her index
finger into my drooling peehole sending me over the edge...

Well worth the $1,000 I paid her for a weekend of fucking..sucking..pussy lapping and piss drinking...
 
Back
Top