Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all haven't been around to much lately but looking for a little fun. I don't have any concrete ideas but I would definitely be in the mood to playing a daddy/daughter type theme.

If anyone is interested PM me and we can talk about ideas and come up with something fun.
 
Looking for some stories to sink my teeth into. I generally post anywhere from a paragraph to several and romance is always welcome. Stories with developed characters and plot are a big plus, but I don't mind doing the occasional simply smut ones either. I just ask for nothing overtly violent. I like reading them sometimes. It's not my forte though. I've never gone too deep into fantasy, but I wouldn't mind trying it. Modern day is my comfort zone. I'm into a great deal of things, but main kinks are incest, public sex, homosexuality, etc. I'm usually willing to experiment if the plot is good.
 
Hello, I've been off and on this site for a while but I will be able to be on more frequently now. I've lost some of my previous writers so I will need some new ones. Any females out there who would be interested in writing with me send me a pm. I am mainly into incest but am up for anything else.
 
Something on the darker side of my usual bread-and-butter.

I'm looking for the kind of world that looks just like ours, except that there is a hidden world where creatures of fantasy and horror exist, and sometimes they find their way into our world. Sometimes, one of us finds their way into ours.

Alison believes that she is a normal woman with a normal life. She's 33, divorced, working in a bank. It's a good job on paper, nice salary, great benefits, fat bonuses, but she's not getting rich and she's reached the glass ceiling. The work is tedious and tiresome, and the thought of thirty more years watching the guys she's training get promoted above her is pretty intolerable.

What Alison doesn't know is that she is a part of the other world, a changeling child that was hidden among humanity to protect her from her enemies. She has power that she doesn't begin to imagine, but she is the last surviving member of her clan, and powerful enemies, who know exactly what she is, are coming after her.

((not specific about what she is or what's after her. I'm thinking she is some sort of elfy/fae kind of creature and what's after her is more the dark side of that, but I'm pretty open to ideas.))

((The story would involve the agents of her enemies coming to kill her. They would be somewhat monstrous and definitely scary, but what they are is up to you. Except (I know, shocking surprise) when they come, her raw power manifests itself for the first time, making them suddenly unable to harm her. They can point the gun but they can't pull the trigger. (feel free to apply to whatever means of murder they use, if it's not a gun) They can capture her, however, and from there... I'm imagining they go on the run from his former employer, she using her body to bolster him whenever he starts thinking about handing her over. Eventually, love? Full discovery of her powers? Defeat of her enemies? Just lots of sex?))
 
Hello everyone, I am looking for guys into Mother/Son RP who are not into cliche ideas or settings, no "walk in on/caught doing/ask for advice" etc etc. I like having some real reason, scenario, backstory, etc etc, that details what is going on and why/how it is coming to this. I also prefer guys who can type intelligently with detail and dialogue, not just responding four or five sentences a post, but also not taking ten minutes and writing a novel/breaking the pace.

If that so far sounds interesting to you, do send me a message on yahoo. We can chat more and see how we click :).
 
Throwing this out there one final time before I shelve it f'r good:

Looking for an adventurous lady to join this thread for a one-on-one RP.

It's not necessary that she comes from The Land. Or that she might be "SHE."

My potential co-writer might come from an altogether different fantasy realm. Or from the future. Or she might even come from OUR world, working for a covert organization whose goal is to save the world from supernatural threats. As long as she's there to draw Janus back to the world of arsekicking, I'll be happy.

I'd love a partner with a sense of humor and adventure. No submissives-- that's not what I've in mind for the moment. No one-liners please. And don't worry if it's a bit on the adventure RP side for a short while at the start. I'm fully aware I'm on the SRP Board. ;)

If you've any thoughts, feel free to pop me a PM or two (or ten). Let's have a nice ol' chat about it, eh? ;)
 
Fantasy Thread Idea

I have an idea for a fantasy thread set in the Forgotten Realms or a made up game world.

It essentially is a thread about a male drow that kidnaps a human or elven woman and enslaves her. Over time he trains and teaches her, the details of which we can work out while the thread is developing.

I am looking for one female to play the lead. Below is the opening post.

Please PM me with your interest. Include in that PM a sampling of what your responding post would be.

Thanks

Al

Vyrdrn arrived at the outskirts of the little village to see a roaring bonfire with people drinking and dancing around it. The celebration seemed exuberant and he shrugged a little showing his disinterest in their lives or activities. Whispering a series of spells, Vyrdrn turned himself invisible, gave himself armor, and made him immune to normal fire and wandered closer to his chosen victim and settled in the bonfire safe from discovery.

He sat watching HER and the human that her family proposed to marry her to. The party seemed to center around them, and Vyrdrn could only surmise that meant she accepted the proposal. The young human was beaming with pride, and not a little lust as he looked over at his intended bride. She in return looked full of trepidation, unsure if she were making the right choice.

A wry smile, one that made most people shiver in fear, lit his face. Before long he would take all choices away from her, and her soon to be dead betrothed. He watched the party for nearly an hour, people were stumbling about with the excess of drink they consumed. HER and her cousins were heatedly discussing something and that is when he decided to act.

Firing off one spell twice quickly nearly the entire town fell to the ground gently snoring as he stepped from the fire. Now visible, Vyrdrn turned and faced the small gaggle of women and looked up at them. Standing 5'0" he knew that he was far from an imposing figure, but red eyes go a long way to fixing that.

"Kneel" he commanded, and not surprisingly, SHE fell to her knees instantly. An arcane phrase rumbled from his throat and a crack of lightning shot from his outstretched hands, frying the cousins standing behind HER.

A strong hand clamped on Vyrdrn's shoulder and spun the much lighter Drow around. He looked up at the physically imposing man that would have been HER's husband. "I am going to kill you for this!" The human roared.

"No, you will die trying," Vyrdrn said flatly. Taking a half step back, an arcane phrase later and a gout of flame engulfed the much larger human, injuring him grievously. A small group of men were charging him and Vyrdrn pointed a small bead of fire raced from his finger, expanding amongst the men, blowing them to smithereens in a fireball much more potent than the average.

Turning back toward his victim, he saw her trying to crawl away. He stepped over to her and said, "Stop. Come with me willingly and I will spare the rest, try to flee I will kill them before I hunt you down and take you anyway." His voice was dichotomous to the actions he had portrayed. It was whimsical, musical, and somehow profanely erotic.
 
Abuse of trust....

Not sure if this is a goer....
He (me) is a late 30s, early 40s gent, widower. She (you) is early 20s. In common? His son? Not written the prelims yet. This is my first story, do not sure how/where to go. PM me for more.
 
Has anyone seen the movie Fighting ?

i am planning to do an rp along the lines of that movie except the girls going to be the daughter of the rich mobster.

anyone interested ?
 
I’m still looking for someone to do a Shadowrun thread with. Now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing I wanted to post again to see if I’d get any bites. For those who don’t know, Shadowrun is cyberpunk mixed with a little magic focused around people hired to do everything from corporate espionage and wetwork to foiling kidnappings and stopping the apocalypse.

My character’s street name is Fade and he disappeared from the shadows four ago. He had been a fairly high profile runner known primarily for doing infiltration into high security facilities and wetwork. Fade was also been notorious for working alone when it came to doing the hands on work. He’s an elf with some low impact cybernetics and is on the older side.

Recently, Fade has resurfaced in Seattle, though few people know about it yet. He’s looking for a green runner to work with. Someone he thinks has the potential to do great things, but also someone he thinks he can manipulate effectively.

If you’re interested send me a message. Be warned I’m not able to post as often as I’d like. Three to four days a week is a good estimate for me.
 
In Dreams

You have been visiting a man in your dreams. The dreams are vivid and erotic, and you find that you are longing for them even when you are awake. When you encounter the man in real life, however, you learn that he has been courting you mystically.
Who you are is entirely up to you. He could be a magician, a creature of fantasy, or a powerful psychic.

==========

The Character Assassin

In the United States, nothing can end a career in the public sector as abruptly as a sex scandal. Men in power are always attractive to certain kinds of women, and it seems that they can seldom resist temptation. This much is commonly known and understood.
What is not as well known is that there are those who use these truths to manipulate power. Who would suspect that these girls that are so often laughed at as brainless star-fuckers are in truth agents of a secret organization that has been slowly infiltrating the halls of power in the US since the 1970s. They leave careers in ruins behind them and then they disappear from the public eye within weeks, once the scandal has run its course.
Now, a young politician with a radical agenda is gaining attention. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, get close to him, tempt him, seduce him. Make sure you get caught. End his career.
 
I'm looking for more romance-based roleplays. Typically I like the idea of Character A and B are sex friends, then become lovers.

My other ideas include things such as a woman who cheats on her husband/boyfriend with (your character) or a babysitter who has an affair with the father, or two ex-lovers reunites and become sex friends and falls for each other again.

It's all about two people who initially get involved for sex, but eventually fall in love love with each other (or one has always in unrequited love with the other). I'm just fascinated with that idea.

I'm also open to ideas. Please feel free to share yours <3

Please read my SRP profile and message me if you are interested.

PS. Did you notice there were two loves?
 
Last edited:
For those who know my stories, I may (I haven't decided yet, depends on what the story suggestion is like and the quality of the work at play) be interested in creating a story on the RP arena...

...some I have read are deliciously inspiring, and as those who know me are aware, I'm always interested in creating something...spectacularly erotic...
 
I havent wrote for awhile and would like to start some new threads. Im looking for some female writing partners. Im open to story lines and charecters. Send me a PM if your intrested i have a couple ideas and im open to yours.
 
Seeking female for Super Slut Girl

I saw this pic and the first thing that came to me was Super Slut, a super heroine who recharges her powers via sex.

Anyone interested in saving the world?
 
Looking for a scene or two, open to almost anything. Prefer older aggressive guys taking charge, into mind control, blackmail, incest, fantasy and sci fi, forced sex, humiliation, etc.

Thinking of something along the lines of a young girl sold by her family to be a sex slave.
 
Sooo im looking for a few new role play partners, male or female it doesnt matter. Ill do quite a few things but like most people i have my limits. Pm me if you want to play.
 
Hi there :)

I'm a local lesbian around here and I wanna try some new stuff. I haven't exactly gotten an SRP profile or anything, but I'm open to a lot of stuff. My limits seem pretty standard-issue: nothing related to bodily functions/fluids, no pain extremities, and no liberal non-con.

Now that that's out of the way, no males. I don't RP with males, and I mention it frequently. Men continue to try to contact me (repeatedly) and NONE of them get a response, so don't try. I want pussy just like you do! And no, I don't intend to 'share' at any point, or do some kind of a joint story. Any men in my stories are written by me.

Other than that, I enjoy sweet little stories that have the potential to turn a little rough. I consider myself a dom, though I can sub for the right girl that earns it ;) Overall, I wanna make a cute story; I haven't had a plain-old vanilla love story in awhile. I'm a GREAT writer when I've got things figured out and my partner inspires me. But, if you wanna get down and dirty with a couple of paragraphs per hit, I can lick the hell out of your pussy.

PM me and we'll come up with something :D

cute-kiss-lesbians-Favim.com-285835_large.jpg


Also, here are some cute girls. You don't wanna disappoint them, do you? Neither do I!

Still looking :D

Also have been wanting to do a story about some long-term lesbians who move in together, with an emphasis on relationship exploration and love-making as subtext.

Any lady out there wanna be my queen? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top