The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost died tonight.

I did find out what it's like to do a 720 on the freeway though.

Now it's time for a drink.
 
I almost died tonight.

I did find out what it's like to do a 720 on the freeway though.

Now it's time for a drink.

After that, I would think perhaps more than just a drink.. lots of drinks (as long as you are at home that is)... wow... Glad you are ok...

I echo Vail, something could easily happen to one of us, and we would just disappear from the board and perhaps no one would know what happened. That is a but disconcerting, to say the least...

But again, glad you are OK and home safe.....
 
I almost died tonight.

I did find out what it's like to do a 720 on the freeway though.

Now it's time for a drink.

Wow, I'm glad you are all right. *Hugs*

Yeah, I agree. It actually scares me to know that things like this can happen to you all and I would never know.

I've thought that many times before. There's no end to the people I care about online who I would never know what happened to were they to die in an accident.

Well, I've thought about this too a few times. And if by chance I am one of those you would miss, Be comforted in the knowledge that I've left arrangements on my laptop for a message to be posted here if something happens to me. I figure that eventually someone would go through my files and find it. I left log on instructions for a message to be posted here and also to anyone who connects with me through Yahoo chat, a general announcement sort of thing. Now if only the instructions are followed when the time comes.....
 
Gift wrapping Zero to Bah Humbug in three gifts or less. Companies come up with some weird shaped boxes for stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top