• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds almost exactly like my computer. Unable to download any updates or download pretty much anything because nothing is supported. Very frustrating so I know your pain. I can't even use an ipod on my computer the way it is right now.

Here we are..editing and posting as i go along i think there are 4 or 5 in total. So if you read this before i am done stick around :)

Panties will be the last pic

Lovely pics Beth- looks like you've been having a good time:devil:

Gotta love a bit of a spanking ;)

Internet dating for computers..that is how i will make my millions :D

Re spanking punishment

it really depends WHAT you are spanking me with

And what makes you think id need to be punished? Are you imagining me to be a very naughty girl?

Re spanking punishment

it really depends WHAT you are spanking me with

And what makes you think id need to be punished? Are you imagining me to be a very naughty girl?

You are a very naughty girl...but that's why we all love you. ;)

I'm thinking naughty pretty well describes you to a T. And as far as the spanking goes, I think having you across my knee with your wrists tied behind your back would be the way to do it.

I also like the thought of Beth bent over in front of me allowing me the perfect angle to spank her while I slip in and out of her at the same time. Also gives me the option to tug on her hair a bit as well. :devil:

I am shocked you all think i am naughty...do not know where that came from! I am very sweet and innocent. *rubs halo*

And that doesnt sound like a punishment, unless punishments are to make me feel vrrry good :)

so all this time you've all been wondering how to tame me?

Tame you? Hell no! Encourage you is more like it. *moves your hair around and discovers the horns holding up your halo* :devil:

tame??

I am shocked you all think i am naughty...do not know where that came from! I am very sweet and innocent. *rubs halo*

And that doesnt sound like a punishment, unless punishments are to make me feel vrrry good :)

no... not tame!.. make you frantic with lust and lose all control... yes.

Its called positive reinforcement. If we make you feel very good you'll be sure to be naughty again and then we can punish you again.

And is it still considered spanking if its not your ass that's being slapped?

I think this halo is held up by your horns :devil:

:rose:
Nite Ms Beth

i see...kinda like being on a leash. Misbehave on command :)

Hugs and kisses to you all. I am beyond tired after a night of lovely, sexy fun. We should discuss this spanking thing when i come back. And i think it can be classed as spanking even if not on ass :)

Luvs you all

Sleep well sexy Bethany. We'll all miss you and anxiously await your return. Thank you tons for today, you were amazing. :heart::rose::kiss:

Heading to bed now myself. Thought I'd leave you a good morning kiss to find in here when you wake up again. :kiss:

Back