What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from Total Drama Island where the Greek Tragedy has taken place.

Seems my sister-in-law believes that no one cares that she has lost her son, because no one has been over to her house the last couple of days to tell her how sorry they are for her! She locked herself in her room and threatened to take all her meds because she just can't handle it anymore.

I went over there and talked with her, through the door, and finally told her that I was going to call the police and have her confined on a suicide watch. She then opened her door and came out, but she was pissed at me. "You don't know! You don't care! You are so insensitive! I hope your son gets hit by a car!"

I'm sorry to say this but I slapped her across the face and told her that she was dishonoring her son's memory with her behavior!

But, she should never have wished that on me or my son. I think she went too far.

I am writing this now to get my emotions under control. I am sorry if I have offended anyone. I am not looking for sympathy and I really do appreciate how thoughtful everyone has been when I have posted.

But, it feels soooo much better to get it out than to keep it all in my head!

I just got back from Total Drama Island where the Greek Tragedy has taken place.

Seems my sister-in-law believes that no one cares that she has lost her son, because no one has been over to her house the last couple of days to tell her how sorry they are for her! She locked herself in her room and threatened to take all her meds because she just can't handle it anymore.

I went over there and talked with her, through the door, and finally told her that I was going to call the police and have her confined on a suicide watch. She then opened her door and came out, but she was pissed at me. "You don't know! You don't care! You are so insensitive! I hope your son gets hit by a car!"

I'm sorry to say this but I slapped her across the face and told her that she was dishonoring her son's memory with her behavior!

But, she should never have wished that on me or my son. I think she went too far.

I am writing this now to get my emotions under control. I am sorry if I have offended anyone. I am not looking for sympathy and I really do appreciate how thoughtful everyone has been when I have posted.

It's OK sometimes a slap is necessary. I'm here if you need to talk. *Hugs* :rose:

Yes. That is not something you wish upon anyone. I think a slap was in order

I feel the same way about mine! What kind of mattress do you have?

Serta king coil. Pillow top too. Ummm love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back