Jusexhibitionist

RedHairedandFriendly said:
:kiss: Subscribed to my favorite Lit man's thread. ;) :kiss: Very sexy and very classy sweets. :heart:

Yumm...sexy Red :kiss: :kiss:

It means a lot to me to know mt fav Lit lady approves :kiss:

Its Sunday night where I live...not sure why I still am dressed like this :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good morning....I best shower and get off to work

Last edited:
jushorny said:
Thank you...I have a long way to go to acheive your sexuality as shown on your thread
You have the talent to be able to write.......that is far better than my pic taking ;)

Good morning jus, what a wonderful addition to the AM pics..an entire jus thread.Fabulous pictures handsome man and in such good taste. :kiss:
Thanks for sharing :kiss:

_me_ said:
You have the talent to be able to write.......that is far better than my pic taking ;)

:eek: This would lead me to believe you took time to read some of my writing...

Now I'm very flattered :kiss:

a.j.angel said:
Good morning jus, what a wonderful addition to the AM pics..an entire jus thread.Fabulous pictures handsome man and in such good taste. :kiss:
Thanks for sharing :kiss:

Did you even bother to look at one of the pics? ;) :devil: :kiss:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Very nice towel you have there. ;)

Thanks, I have a few more that feature that very nice towel ;)

Last edited:
It's been a long 2 days...I could use some skin to skin contact ;)

Last edited:
blueladylarge said:
mind if i lend that towel you have there *giggles* love the pics keep it up

I'd agree to that if I can hold the ice :devil:

Now this is some kinda hot thread jus..took me awhile to find it, didn't even know it excisted untill I was told about it....very hot pics..very sexy pics..trying to decide which is my favorite :kiss: :p

then I should be the gentleman and lick away the melted ice :devil:

joeys-game said:
Now this is some kinda hot thread jus..took me awhile to find it, didn't even know it excisted untill I was told about it....very hot pics..very sexy pics..trying to decide which is my favorite :kiss: :p

Thanks Joey. I'm glad you found the thread! :kiss:

Back