Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mnmi26YdW11rzagi6o1_500.jpg

Happy Birthday Cookie!!

I hope your day has been filled with love, laughter and blessings!!

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I've had a busy, yet awesome day! :)

I can't wait to catch up later! I'm still hanging with the family (which I'm thankful for!)..knocking a couple back, but I'll return as soon as I don't have a wee bit of privacy.

Happy Birthday HUGS and Kisses and Love and Misses you!:rose::heart::rose: This is going to be your best year ever!

Hello to Stan, Cookie, Photo, and Hayley! :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COOKIE!!!!! :rose::heart::rose: May all your wishes come true, my dear!

Stan: Wassup, homie?? ( lol , I couldn't resist...teehee)

Hayley: Hugs for a good day!!!

PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to squeeze his butt for me, ok? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I don't know why, I just think you're Daddy is a lost nut in a cracker jack box, an all around great guy, and you are one VERY LUCKY Baby Girl... ( ok, not as lucky as me, but still..;) ) Have tons and tons of fun together...:rose:

Anyone else who bounces in..Guten Abend..!! I'll be back later. :D

It's all good here in da 'hood. I think I got that right. Laid back today on the deck smoking some ribs and waiting on my sweetie, ready for any birthday request!

Thank you INL, RA, Peaches, Chargergirl, for the birthday wishes, as well as the previous posters. :) You ALL are simply amazing and I thank the heavens you're in my life. :)

I hope you all have had a gorgeous day!!!

Hello to all the little girls and Daddies on this Tuesday! Seems to be many sleepy little girls today. So I had to open the room this morning. Just the basics for fixing your own breakfast. I'll start the coffee and put some water on the stove for tea.

I know it's been awhile but I just wanted to pop on and say hi. I hope I didn't miss too much. However, many hapoy belated birthday wishes to peaches and cookie. Hope no one else had a birthday, if so same goes to you. :D

I know it's been awhile but I just wanted to pop on and say hi. I hope I didn't miss too much. However, many hapoy belated birthday wishes to peaches and cookie. Hope no one else had a birthday, if so same goes to you. :D

*huge hugs* I hope you are doing well and your back is on the mend or at least had a little relief after surgery

Good evening to everyone... what a crazy few days! I had to work all weekend including Father's day. Then back to busy regular workdays. Today was even crazier because my young daughter collided with a friend and fell down and hurt her wrist after getting off the bus from school. Her mother took her to the ER and I left work to meet them there. She did great through the xrays (especially after seeing her dad do them before ;) ) and we found that she broke her wrist. Thankfully it wasn't severe. She'll be going to the doctor tomorrow and we'll see if she needs a cast. She's sleeping peacefully now, thankfully.

Sorry I missed your birthday Cookie :( I hope you had a great day. :rose:

Hayley, it's great to see you up, around, and feeling better :) :rose:

photo, I hope your visit with your Daddy was awesome! :rose: I'm so happy for you!

RA, (((HUGS))) for you, dear lady! I hope your day got better. :rose:

Stan, I'm sure you helped make Cookie's day really special. :)

*waves at everyone*

I'm pooped..but tomorrow is Wednesday..:rose:

Hugs to Hayley, INL, Peaches, Flygirl, Stan, and Cookie.

*pouncetackle boobie squish for Mutato* I'm sorry about your little one. that's rough. :rose:

*waves at everyone*

I'm pooped..but tomorrow is Wednesday..:rose:

Hugs to Hayley, INL, Peaches, Flygirl, Stan, and Cookie.

*pouncetackle boobie squish for Mutato* I'm sorry about your little one. that's rough. :rose:

Wow... your hugs keep getting better and better! :devil: Love them!

Thank you! :) She's sleeping soundly right now, but I'm staying up for a bit to make sure she's ok. Between ibuprofen and icing it down, the pain was under control and she went right to sleep.

Wow... your hugs keep getting better and better! :devil: Love them!

Thank you! :) She's sleeping soundly right now, but I'm staying up for a bit to make sure she's ok. Between ibuprofen and icing it down, the pain was under control and she went right to sleep.
Glad to hear she's doing ok. Children are resilient, but we still don't like seeing then in pain.

Yes, my hugs are contagious, btw.. So, watch out..lol

Glad to hear she's doing ok. Children are resilient, but we still don't like seeing then in pain.

Yes, my hugs are contagious, btw.. So, watch out..lol

She's a tough little girl. :) and no we, as parents, hate seeing them in pain.

I love to give and receive hugs of all kinds, so bring it on, lovely lady! :D (and boobiesquishing ones happen to be a favorite!)

Good evening to everyone... what a crazy few days! I had to work all weekend including Father's day. Then back to busy regular workdays. Today was even crazier because my young daughter collided with a friend and fell down and hurt her wrist after getting off the bus from school. Her mother took her to the ER and I left work to meet them there. She did great through the xrays (especially after seeing her dad do them before ;) ) and we found that she broke her wrist. Thankfully it wasn't severe. She'll be going to the doctor tomorrow and we'll see if she needs a cast. She's sleeping peacefully now, thankfully.

Sorry I missed your birthday Cookie :( I hope you had a great day. :rose:

Hayley, it's great to see you up, around, and feeling better :) :rose:

photo, I hope your visit with your Daddy was awesome! :rose: I'm so happy for you!

RA, (((HUGS))) for you, dear lady! I hope your day got better. :rose:

Stan, I'm sure you helped make Cookie's day really special. :)

Oh no i'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad she's sleeping soundly though.

A big good morning to everyone before I head out.. I'll be driving for the next couple days so it will be evening before I pop back in.

Good vibes, well-wishes, and prayers are welcomed. :rose:
Y'all stay sweet...:kiss:

A big good morning to everyone before I head out.. I'll be driving for the next couple days so it will be evening before I pop back in.

Good morning, dear lady! :rose: May your drive be safe yet entertaining. Big, wonderful, body squishing hugs for you! :kiss: My and Angel's prayers are with you always!

I'm pleased to report that my daughter slept well last night and only got up once. I think she's going to be just fine. :) I did warn her that she's starting to take after her dad and this better be the last time she breaks a bone... ;)

And a good Hump Day morning to everyone else. :) I hope it's a great day for you.

Last edited:

All of those are sent your way. *hugs*

So glad to hear that Mutato.

I've never broken a bone thankfully, all though I have ruptured discs in my back and I've had people say to me that counts lol

*huge hugs* I hope you are doing well and your back is on the mend or at least had a little relief after surgery

Thank you. It's been around 4 months of agony but the doctor finally put me on the good stuff. I'm a little out of it but the pain has eased lol. How are you doing?

RA- prayers are with you, keep safe.

Mutato- so pleased to hear your Daughter is doing better.

Thank you. It's been around 4 months of agony but the doctor finally put me on the good stuff. I'm a little out of it but the pain has eased lol. How are you doing?

RA- prayers are with you, keep safe.

Oh boy that sucks, that's a long time to be in pain like that. I'm glad he finally did but wish it hadn't taken so long.

Evening, all. Spent a frustrating day chasing ghost smoke and phantom motor vehicle accidents. Just kicking back and having a well-earned drink. Hope everyone had a great day.

made the first leg of my trip...I'm relaxing now, hoping the kids get their wiggles out before tomorrow. I'm tired, but I'm halfway there..

Kisses and snuggles..

"Happy Hump Day evening everyone - RA I'm so glad that you've made it half way, you're on the downhill stretch now! Safe journey! - Daddy M I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl but very glad it's not a bad break!- NFL!!!! Hon so good to see you and thank you! Glad the Dr finally got it right for you! Hayley, Photo, Cookie sweet sister who I miss more than I can tell you, Daddies RJ and Stan and EVERYONE else (that I might have neglected to mention) - Big (((HUGS))) and Love and maybe this weekend I won't feel like I'm running in place and will have more time to gossip!"

Good evening to all, hope your Hump Day was good. Just checking in before bedtime.

Thank you :rose: And I'm happy to hear that you're getting better.

Kisses!

Miss you.

:)

Good to see you, serene :rose:

made the first leg of my trip...I'm relaxing now, hoping the kids get their wiggles out before tomorrow. I'm tired, but I'm halfway there..

Kisses and snuggles..

Kisses and snuggles for you too. :rose: I'm happy you've made the first leg of your trip safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back