Endless Curiosity III

justasimplegirl

a vicious tease
*Tidies up a bit and flips on the "OPEN" sign*

Welcome! I've tried to make sure all of the amenities you've grown accustomed to are represented here. We have a fully stocked bar, of course. Hot tub, pool tables, big screen TVs. Couches and recliners, even a chaise or two. There are plenty of guest bedrooms upstairs.

I've added a Tumblr playroom in the back with theater seating (Sybian seats in the front row for the brave of heart.) There are also private playrooms in the East wing, upstairs and down.

Have fun! If you need anything, please let me know.

-The Management

I need some Kleenex, please.

I have allergies, damnit. Get your minds out of the gutter.

*Tidies up a bit and flips on the "OPEN" sign*

Welcome! I've tried to make sure all of the amenities you've grown accustomed to are represented here. We have a fully stocked bar, of course. Hot tub, pool tables, big screen TVs. Couches and recliners, even a chaise or two. There are plenty of guest bedrooms upstairs.

I've added a Tumblr playroom in the back with theater seating (Sybian seats in the front row for the brave of heart.) There are also private playrooms in the East wing, upstairs and down.

Have fun! If you need anything, please let me know.

-The Management

*Moves into the playroom, considers front row but takes a 2nd row seat*

Walks in and sits in back, so i can observe, and not worry about being ignored

I need some Kleenex, please.

I have allergies, damnit. Get your minds out of the gutter.

*passes QC a box of tissues* Feel better, sugar. :rose:

*stands in the corner, giggling at all the glitter, and watching the rest of you pervs "tumblr"*

*passes QC a box of tissues* Feel better, sugar. :rose:

*stands in the corner, giggling at all the glitter, and watching the rest of you pervs "tumblr"*

So it looks like you have some glitter right... *teases my fingertip over your lip* there. Want me to get it?

Looks like you've pretty well covered me with glitter, darlin. *grins* But you can start there ...

*lightly licks the very edible glitter off your lip*
There. That's better right?

Tink! You glitterbombed JSG??? Make sure you get every spec! She needs a very thorough inspection!

Shhh.. I glitterbombed the thread. She just seems to gotten covered in the process.

Shhh.. I glitterbombed the thread. She just seems to gotten covered in the process.

*Looks at you..knowing full well just where you directed that glitter to accidentally fall.*

Tink! You glitterbombed JSG??? Make sure you get every spec! She needs a very thorough inspection!

*Looks at you..knowing full well just where you directed that glitter to accidentally fall.*

*quickly wipes glitter off nose and cheeks*:rolleyes:

*Walks in, in heels and a sequined mini dress.*

I hear this is where the party is at?? :D

Back