TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy payday Wednesday!!!

Paid a few bills - that's taken care of.

Drinking some coffee. Getting that taken care of.

Pondering. That's never taken care, not all the way, at least.

4nv6KAP.jpg

22730372_1846089792072002_4971972976115595975_n.jpg

That's a tough question. So many good songs that need to be played at full volume.

Mississippi Queen keeps coming to mind . . . .

pic_2_big.jpg

Pondering is also known as overthinking and 90% of the time it never happens. I'm guilty of it too often as well.

All good here, shipment expected soonish and more to go out, everyone present and currently sipping hot drinks as fall seems to have finally arrived and not a duck in sight

Happy payday Wednesday!!!
Paid a few bills - that's taken care of.
Drinking some coffee. Getting that taken care of.
Pondering. That's never taken care, not all the way, at least.

Did you ever think at this, your current age, you'd still be living paycheck-to-paycheck?

22730372_1846089792072002_4971972976115595975_n.jpg

That's a tough question. So many good songs that need to be played at full volume.

Mississippi Queen keeps coming to mind . . . .

Reminds me of Phil Spector and his "Wall of sound.":D

Last edited:
Generally speaking, receiving a PM wherein the sender's mailbox is closed or full isn't a constructive way in which to initiate a constructive conversation.

Poor Queef got bitchslapped in the Glasses thread and an alt made an immediate appearance. Coincidence?

#HeTriesSooooHard

Poor Queef got bitchslapped in the Glasses thread and an alt made an immediate appearance. Coincidence?

#HeTriesSooooHard

He's too transparent. It's obvious that when Que accuses others of using alts, it's really an admission that he uses alts, and he's looking for validation. Sad!

He's too transparent. It's obvious that when Que accuses others of using alts, it's really an admission that he uses alts, and he's looking for validation. Sad!

So when Rob accuses me of using alts like this:

#HeTriesSooooHard

...it is really an admission he uses alts and he's looking for validation.

Got it.

Queefy admits he has many alts on the go, which is painfully obvious so no need for him to admit it. Everyone knows that that dirty panty sniffing tranny is behind most attack alts and blames them on Rob (his man crush)
He's a sick and twisted tranny fuck. Praise God his family is safely away from that creep.

Reported! :D

Do tell!!!

Howdy.

It was . . . quite a day. There are a dozen funny stories, a couple of sad ones, and some pathos. The dead body count is zero, the felony arrests count is zero, and no baby ducks were injured while making this day happen.

I'm thinking of whether I should reply to said PM. I'm unsure what to say.

SecondNarrowGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

1487854342_ero-gifki-11.gif

71539a22007a391e512cda6e7b827ab5.jpg

I'm sorry. Is 9:00 Houston time past your bedtime?

You do realize I'm two hours east of you this time of year, right?

You all should get kicked in the teeth and then kicked to the curb. What a waste of time you tedious bastards are to yourselves and to this here website.

Happy Thursday!!!

I'm greeted by an ad this morning for a running 1969 Hemi for sale in ND for a paltry $20K. No carburetors.

And to think how many gen 3s are out there in salvage yards waiting to be picked up and gone through for more horses at way less money.

Retromods . . . .

tumblr_nk4rjfRdum1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back