The Modern Day Magician (closed)

Seb watched Joe's face go through five different forms of anger before he grabbed the blonde girl by the waist and started to storm off. He almost chuckled but instead he put an arm around Keara and just pulled her a little tighter against him.

What he did notice however was the looks he got from the two girls. From the blonde he got a speculative look before she was dragged off, but from the redhead he got a look of near lust for a fleeting instant before she was surrounded by the remaining guys and led away.

He was not sure if the look was directed at him or Keara though but he still smiled and watched as they walked off before grabbing Keara's chin and kissing her again, this time sweetly. "Thank you. I will probably pay for that later but that was the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me. Now let's finish our lunch and go home. I think you need to be properly rewarded," he smiled lustily. "I wanted to show you more of the city but you have changed my mind."
 
"I do not think he will bother you again Master. If he does, it will just give me more reasons to play with him."

She grinned while watching the group walk off in the distance. Although she had to admit that she was a little disappointed that they didn't put up more of a fight for her. With a shrug, her attention went back to Seb considering he is all that mattered to her now.

"I think I would like to try that place over there."

She pointed towards some Chinese joint as she looked at the food some of the people were getting from there. She hadn't tried that kind of food before and looked delicious to her.

"As for going home... Why can't you give me a reward here? I am sure we can find a private spot if that is what you desire. I can even make it to where no one will see us if you chose to do something right here and now."

Of course, she left out the fact that they would be able to see all the people walking by. She was slightly curious to see his reaction once that reality hit. Then, she didn't think the shock would last too long once he figured out no one could see the two of them. Meanwhile she smiled innocently, mostly curious about the type of reward he had in mind for her. She could guess of what it entailed, but the details of it were a mystery in itself.
 
Seb smiled. That sounded like a wonderful idea. If she could make it so they appeared to be invisible then they wouldn't have to go all the way home and after they were done he could continue to show her around. It was a win win situation.

Of course they should really eat first. One because he had promised her and he had seen her eyes light up a little when she had spied the food, and two because he had a feeling he was soon going to need the energy it provided.

He led her towards the Chinese place and then pointed to all the food on offer. They were pretty lucky as all of it was labeled so he didn't really have to explain what most of it was, but whenever she had a problem he did. He suggested that they get different dishes so she could try different things and so he grabbed a plate of Singapore noodles with crispy beef and curried prawns.

He waited until she got her own meal and then guided her back to a table in the corner of the court and soon they began eating.
 
Keara couldn't decide on what she truly wanted. If it was up to her, she would have ordered everything off the menu and it was extremely tempting. However, she didn't want to keep the line that was forming behind them waiting, nor did she really want to embarrass her Master either. Eventually she picked out some strange named dish, basically spicy chicken with rice and some egg rolls along with a few side 'snacks'.

As they sat back down, Keara had been thinking of what she did with that group of punks moments ago. Slowly she began to get that scolded puppy look in her eyes. Her actions and overall expressions showed no change though as she proceeded to eat. She knew that he clearly wasn't upset with her in any fashion, in fact she had some kind reward coming her way. Yet, at the same time, she did things without the permission of her Master and she knew better than to make any Master look like a fool.

"I wish to apologize for my actions Master. You say that they will pay you back for what happened. I did not wish to cause you more trouble, nor embarrass you if I have. I was merely trying to get the females attention on you and make them want you instead of those males."

Other Masters have punished her for less and she knew full well that she may have overstepped. Despite Seb not acting upset or even considered punishing her for the actions, There were enough signs for her to know that she did embarrass him to some extent.
 
Seb couldn't believe it. Keara had gotten rid of Joe and his Posse in a much better fashion than he ever could have and had probably saved him from a very public humiliation, and now here she was apologizing to him. Just what sort of life had she led up to now? Who else had summoned her and what sort of things had they made her do, and under what conditions?

Well that just made him want to treat her even better. He had only called her so he could learn magic. He knew he would have to pay a price for it and considering he was oversexed anyway he had considered it a fair trade. Now though he wanted to do so much more for her to make up for all the harsh treatment she had probably received. He knew it was not his fault but it was just his nature.

"Don't worry about that Keara, Joe has been doing things like that for most of my life. I have no idea why but he just doesn't seem to like me and to a jock like him I am just an easy target. Oh I know I could probably defeat him with my magic. I know a few defensive and offensive spells, but they are a little too flashy. I start casting them and soon I will have the police or the government after me trying to study how I did it."

He chuckled and leaned over and kissed her. "As for getting the girls to like me that is much appreciated, but I do have you and that is good enough for me. Of course if you want to invite someone else to join us I wouldn't say no," he said his eyes lighting up. "After all I did ask you to increase my sexual education."

As he continued to eat he looked at her. "Oh and by the way, I don't think you are ever going to be able to embarrass or cause me any trouble that is going to cause me to regret my decision to summon you," he smiled. "I think we are going to have to have a long talk about some of the things I expect of you and some of the things you think you are expected to do."

He then grinned at her. "That will be later tonight though. Right now let's finish lunch and we can discuss that reward of yours," he said with a cheeky smile.
 
Keara couldn't believe the things she was hearing. She did have to admit that her life hasn't been all that terrible, sure she has had a few bad, very abusive Masters in her time. Yet, she got her payback by taking their souls and turning them into the most powerful crystals. But still, she is a demon and quite powerful in her own right which meant she could just as easily turn this entire mall into one big orgy feast. Perhaps even collect a few petty souls in the process, sadly that is where the Master comes in and pulls the reigns on such actions.

There was little doubt that Seb would pull those reigns if he really had to. On the other hand, after listening to all that he had said, he just might get a laugh at seeing the mall become one big orgy. The fact that he said she couldn't embarrass nor cause trouble for him meant that he actually trusted her. Trusting a demon of her nature? Hell, trusting a demon in general isn't the best of ideas for anyone.

"You are my Master and with that you gain my protection if absolutely needed. I will not allow others to harm you as long as it is within my power to prevent their actions. At the same time, I should not use those powers without permission, like I did. Yet, you are not upset which confuses me. However, I am glad that I can make you happy."

Keara proceeded to eat while considering the other things he had said. Mainly about the females and how he had her now, which meant he didn't need any other female. That idea stunned her a little and she honestly didn't know how to respond in that moment. On one hand yes, he did have her and could prance her around like his girlfriend and she would play the part to the best of her ability. On the other hand, she will not be around forever and then what? Then she smirked to herself thinking it did not matter, once she had his soul, this human life will have no more meaning to him. Assuming she fulfills his every desire as a girlfriend, if she fails, then well.. He will be on his own.

"I did like that redhead female. She had an innocent taste to her that I like, I do not believe she belongs with those fools. She certainly did enjoy what she saw though."

Her tail grew long enough to slide up his pant leg and wrap around his massive cock. While her tail squeezed and massaged him, Keara kept eating like she didn't know what her own tail was up to.

"I will teach you how to use your spells discretely as well. That way if he bothers you while I am not around, you can have a little fun with him. I know more than a few tricks that are subtle .... Like for example, he left here with a parting gift that makes him cum every fifteen minutes or so. Something he has no control over. He is most likely starting on his fourth orgasm as we speak."
 
Seb almost jumped out of his seat when he felt something begin to slither up his leg, but then he looked down and realized it was only her tail. He wondered what she was up to and then he felt it wrap itself around his cock several times and begin to move up and down, jerking him off with no one being the wiser.

It felt terrific and with her pulling him down his trouser leg it was actually quite comfortable. He sighed a little as the pleasure grew and then she started to squeeze him at the same time. Sometimes softly, sometimes hard. It only increased the pleasure though and soon he was panting and moaning.

He tried to remember what she had been talking about and answer her in a casual tone. "Of course you made me happy, and perhaps we can get that red head alone and invite her to join us for some fun and games. I just might know where we can find her actually."

He tried to contain himself and finally he grabbed her head and pulled her in for a hot kiss, then looked her in the eyes. "Release me for now Keara unless you want to finish the job with your mouth. However if you do make it so no one sees, I don't feel like getting kicked out before you finish."

He smiled at her then offered another choice. "Or we could go hunting for that red head and have some fun, then you can teach me some spell craft. I especially want to learn that one you used on Joe but maybe for a different part of the anatomy," he chuckled.
 
The options that he provided were all too tempting to not pass up. Although, she personally didn't see why they couldn't do both. Naturally she didn't tell him that no one could them already as her tail worked on him, she didn't want to embarrass him if he by chance came. A little game she likes to play and not telling the Master they were playing is the best part. Of course there have been times where that ended badly for her. Yet, Seb is different and so far he appeared to like her little games... Leaving her to wonder how far she can honestly go in teaching him the fun side of sex.

"I will finish what I started and then we can go hunting."

Keara glanced around thinking of the best way to do this. He is sitting which would normally make this easier. However, he is unique in size which meant he couldn't just simply pull it out and so he'd have to stand no matter what. Her tail slipped out from his pants, leaving him with that need for more while she moved to a clean table. As she laid down on the table next to them, her tail reached out for him and pulled him closer.

Once he stood in front of her, she reached up to unbutton his trousers and letting them drop to his ankles. Her head hung upside down on the table as her hands roamed the length of his hard shaft. Without saying anything, she opened wide and teased the head without taking him any further. She wanted him to enjoy this and she didn't see any reason to rush it either. The skirt fell up to her hips when raising and parting her legs to show him how needy she is while lifting up her shirt to expose a pair of very hard nipples.

A few things that she left out in this game of hers is that people can still hear them. Yes, they were totally invisible and she could have easily made their sexual sounds unheard as well. Then, what would the fun in that be, the expression on the other humans faces were priceless as they searched for the location of the moans. Those moans didn't come from particular spot either, it echoed through the mall, making it impossible for anyone to pinpoint a location. Granted she couldn't see those expressions while she began to take him fully into her mouth, his sac eventually resting on her face.

Another thing she purposely left out is that this is how she will train him with magic. A month isn't nearly enough time to train someone, especially when she is needy all the time. When he pulled back out to give her a moment of air, her snake tongue probed the very tip of his cock, tasting the precum oozing from it. Within seconds he felt a slight electric jolt surging through his cock. It wasn't painful at all, in fact it was most likely the best feeling he has ever felt in his entire life. The prize that came with that single jolt is the knowledge of the spell she used on Joe.

After she gave Seb that spell, her hands reached up to take a firm hold of his hips and forced him down her tight gullet once more. She couldn't control the speed, nor how much he fed her considering her position. However, she can at least let him know she was ready for him to use her as she swallowed every inch easily.
 
Seb was not quite prepared for what happened next. He had thought he would just have to do a bit of maneuvering and then expose himself for her and then she would take him in her mouth.

Her moving to another table and lying down upon it and then pulling him to her before pulling his trousers down was so unexpected that he was speechless for a minute. As she took his head inside her mouth he moaned in pleasure and his eyes widened as he heard it echo throughout the mall. He looked down at her to tell her off, but as soon as he saw her erect nipples and her exposed nether regions all those thoughts fled his mind.

Already she was dripping and he longed to plunge his tongue inside her and taste her sweetness again, yet if he did that he could not plunge himself fully down her gullet. It was a catch 22 situation, one she quickly solved for him by swallowing him down until his balls rested on her forehead.

He had closed his eyes as she swallowed him, but now he opened them and smiled as he saw people walking passed the table with stunned looks on their faces as the searched for the source of all the groans and moans, not just from him but from Keara too. He almost laughed but the feeling he was getting from her was just too good and it turned into another loud moan.

Then the most amazing thing happened. He backed out of her mouth and she wrapped that wonderful tongue of hers around his head again and one of the forks slipped into the eye of his cock. He had expected it to hurt but instead it had felt really good and his moans had gotten louder and then he had felt a jolt of something shoot through his body. He had almost flooded her mouth then and there but a massive amount of data had flooded his brain, distracting him enough to stop him.

Suddenly he knew exactly how to cast the spell she had used on Joe and he thought with a little bit of study he might be able to modify it a little. He chuckled and then as she grabbed his hips and urged him forward again he knew what she wanted. He was going to give it to her but he held off for a little bit.

Leaning down he stretched over her body and dipped his tongue inside her, once again tasting her sweet juices. He allowed them to dance upon his tongue before he swallowed them down and relished the taste. He continued to lick her, pushing his tongue as far into her as he could and twirling it around as he bucked his hips, feeding her the first third of his cock.

Finally he stood back up and grabbing her nipples he began to twirl them between his fingers and thumb as he began to slowly feed his entire length into her mouth. Slowly he slid it down watching in amazement as his length disappeared inside her until once again his balls rested on her head. Again he slid out of her and then he began to slowly move in again.

His moans filled the air as he continued to pick up the pace until his hands left her breasts and grabbed her hair and really started to pound into her. He was afraid he was hurting her at one stage, but her moans and the way she was leaking assured him she wasn't. As he got closer and closer to coming he wanted to scream her name, but he could hear those echoes and he refrained but he could not keep his enjoyment contained until he finally screamed out and pumped a huge load down her gullet.

He pulled back until just his head was inside her mouth and continued to pump his seed into her until finally he collapsed back onto the table behind him and looked at her, grinning like a fool.
 
Keara loved hearing his sounds echoing through the mall and could only imagine the expression of people as they listened. But that was only a fleeting thought as majority of her focus was on Seb. She groaned and writhed when he leaned down to feast on her in return. At first she didn't think he would honestly do enough in this position to get her off, yet he kept going.

Her hips raised and rolled to allow him all the access he desired. Within seconds, she came for him. Truth is she didn't think she was that aroused to cum so quickly, typically she likes to work for it. In the end, the mixture of the situation helped as it all turned her on like nothing before. She has never been able to do something like this before and to have a Master that willingly allowed it... Well, how can she not enjoy it? Even if it never happens again.

She did struggle slightly to swallow as he came and that was only because a second climax rushed in. Like a good girl though, she swallowed every drop and left no trace of their experience. For now she simply laid on the table and watched him from her upside down view with a smile.

"It appears you enjoyed that one Master. I think that is the hardest orgasm you have had so far."

While she spoke, her hands were roaming up and down her torso, teasing her nipples as he relaxed. Naturally she wanted more, although it was his choice to give her more, or go on their hunt for a particular redhead. Keara wasn't too worried either way, knowing she will have more fun tonight.
 
Seb sat still for a minute just watching Keara play with her body as he pulled himself together. Finally he stood up and approached her again. He wasn't sure if he wanted to turn her over and around and continue on with what they were doing, or take a rest and save himself up for more fun tonight. It wasn't until he actually kissed her, upside down, that he decided.

He leaned over and kissed each of her breasts then suckled on her nipples before pulling her bra and top up to cover them again and helping her off the table. Hugging her to his side he began to walk out of the food court and up the escalator and then outside.

Smiling he started to walk towards the school and then looked at her. "Don't think that I didn't want to continue back there but I just think that there are more things in life than just sex," he smiled. "Not to say we won't be having more of that," he chuckled. "I just thought you might like to see a bit more of the world."

He led her into the college grounds and headed towards the science labs. "Besides we still need to keep a look out for that Red head and I don't think she would have just walked back into the mall. Hmm maybe we should actually go this way," he said changing direction and heading towards the sporting side of school. It held the large gymnasium, the pools, the training fields and of course the football stadium.

As they walked he pointed out other buildings to her and explained what went on in them. The science buildings he was originally going to show her. The art wing. The computer sciences and technology departments. He also showed her his favorite place to grab coffee and pastry.

Finally they made it out to the fields and he looked around. "Hmm I thought they would have had practice today. There is a big match on this weekend and the guys should be training by now. Usually the girls train here. I wonder where they are?"
 
Keara purred deeply from the teasing, which only made her want to attack him again. It wasn't in her place to argue with him though and she straighten out her clothes, lifting the veil around them. People were sniffing the air as the sudden scent of sex teased their noses. Of course the confusion was priceless to her and she loved every second of it as they walked on.

She listened to his explanation and smiled as he mentioned he did in fact want to do more. To her it was strange that someone would want to take her around like this. No matter what his reasons were for it, she is truly enjoying herself for the time being.

"You have no need to explain your intentions. It is your choice of what we do when it comes to situations like that. I do not wish to keep you in that state all the time."

Then she glanced over at him and grinned while squeezing his arm.

"Although, it certainly would be fun to keep you naked and hard for me."

As they walked around the school, there were many things that interested her and she would peek in a door here and there. Most the rooms were closed and emptied at this time, which made things no fun for her. When she did see a room full of people though, she did stir the air up some to keep it interesting. When he mentioned that they should have been here in the field, she looked out to see a few people doing their own thing. Also took notice that none of Joe's little group were within sight. She didn't know anything about the sports of this human world, but no matter the sport, practice is always needed.

"Perhaps they are having a free day. That whole relieving stress before the big game."

She leaned over the bars of the bleachers to get a better look of the activities on the field. Grinning when hearing some whispers underneath them. From what she heard, the male wanted some where the female didn't. With a flick of her wrist, the males pants dropped to his ankles and the girl giggled when seeing how tiny he actually is. Of course, Keara had a helping hand with the size.

"Well, considering what I had done to Joe, I doubt he would be practicing much anyway. There is no way he'd be able to do what they are doing while he has an orgasm. He most likely went home to deal with his problem. As for the others... Perhaps the redhead is out looking for you. Is there some other way of finding them? Or just her?"

She sniffed the air and looked around at all the people here, even glancing at the freaking out male underneath them.

"I do not sense her anywhere around here. Surely there is something about her that you've heard or seen that might lead us to her."
 
Seb thought about everything he had ever heard about the girls he had seen hanging around with Joe and his friends. The main thing was that they were all cheerleaders of course which was why he had come here. He really didn't know what sort of classes they would attend, he wasn't going to stereotype them and think they all attended bird classes. Some if not all could take college very seriously.

He tried to puzzle it out then he remembered two things. One was that they mostly seemed to belong to a fraternity called Sigma Omega Pi, and the other was that they normally gathered at a little gym just off campus to train because it had a great juice bar and the guys didn't train there.

He imparted this knowledge to Keara and asked her opinion of where they should go first. He wasn't sure if he should take her to a Sorority house. Who knew what sort of mischief she could get up to. Maybe he should lay down some rules first.
 
Keara grinned wildly at the idea of a frat house. Her little sister had told her all about those things as one of them summoned a couple months back. Keara could only imagine what it'd be like to play around with something like that. There was one downfall though, will her Master ruin the fun!! But that is neither here, nor there considering they were on a hunt for one particular person.

"Do we know her name? I can sense her, but there might be others that have the same aura. No matter what direction we go in, are we just going to yell out 'hey you'?"

Keara laughed and out her arm in with his as they started walking off. She caught a glimpse of the dark haired girl still giggling as she left the boy under the bleachers. He scrambled to get his pants back up to chase after her, pleading for her to not go telling everyone what she saw.

"I think we should try that gym first. Can't hurt to try at least."
 
He saw the glee in her eyes when he mentioned the Sorority house and he knew he would never be able to take her in one without tight restrictions. Then again it might be a lot of fun to see just what she did if he ever let her have her way in one. Well perhaps one day he thought when he had more confidence, but not today.

As they started to walk towards the gym he thought about the red head. Did he even know her name? He was sure he had seen her with Joe a few times, but she had never been with him but always with his hangers on. Joe always preferred blondes, probably because he was an idiot. Seb didn't care what color a woman's hair was, it was what they were like as a person that mattered.

Well okay, looks did come into it, but he liked to think he was not so hung up about them as some others. Still he was struggling to think of her name. It was hard to remember it as most times he was getting beat up or picked on. They didn't really introduce themselves and the girls didn't really talk. Then he smiled as he remembered one of the guys calling her Heather.

"It's Heather," he told Keara. "We are looking for a Red haired Heather," he smiled. "Not much to go on but at least we can yell out a name now and not just hey you," he laughed.

As they walked he looked at her and then decided he better lay down a few rules. "Okay Keara I want you to behave please. No magic unless I ask you too, and if we find her no giving her a little push. You can help her to get in touch with her true feelings but that's it. If she doesn't want to go with us I am not going to make her okay?"

He smiled at her knowing she would only try to help him out and then they entered the Gym and started to search.
 
Keara listened to his restriction and expected as much, though acting as if she was shocked by the idea. Leaning her head on his shoulder and provided him with a puppy eyed look, pretending to be all innocent.

"Why I do such a thing? I never force anyone to do something... Well, not all the time anyway."

Unfortunately for him, there were natural, everyday basic abilities that didn't require any magic on her part and still allowed her to play. This information she felt was better left unspoken and for now, she would do her best to obey him and behave. If certain things did happen... She'll deal with that bridge when they cross it.

There were not too many people left in the gym. It appeared to be the slower part of the day and people were just finishing up their workouts. Keara did notice the blonde that hung on Joes arm earlier and wondered why she wasn't with him in his 'time of need'. As for the rehead... Heather... She wasn't anywhere in sight, which Keara thought was odd. Typically those types of girls are always in a pack and never left alone in public. At first she thought perhaps Heather wasn't here at all until she caught the sweet scent from before. There weren't too many with that taste anymore and she grew curious as to why this one had it. Especially after seeing the crowd she hung out with.

"I believe our hunt is coming to an end. She is this way."

There was something more to the scent as they walked closer to the locker rooms. Keara grinned once realizing that Heather is highly aroused in this very moment. The idea of telling Seb that teased her for a brief moment, only to argue that it would be more fun to surprise him. Once in the shower room, which Seb was hesitant to enter, Keara made certain no one else was in there with them before locking the door behind her.

As they crept towards the showers, they can hear a female moaning and one of the moans let Sebs name escape into the air. Keara reached out to Heather mentally to find out exactly what it was she imagined and to her surprise, it was one of the visions of Seb taking Keara's ass earlier. Keara found that extremely interesting considering everything about her told Keara that she's still a virgin. However, that more information unspoken for the time being, allowing Seb to take the lead in that kind of questioning.

Keara did let her natural scent carry into the steam surrounding Heather, increasing her desires, but not forcing her do anything she didn't wish to do.

"Should we wait outside Master? She seems a bit.... distracted.. OR do you wish to take a closer look at what she is doing?"
 
Seb followed Keara around the gym as she seemed to know where she was going. She told him she had the 'scent' of Heather now that they were close and he wondered what that meant. Perhaps he would get her to explain that later, but for now he was just happy that his guess had been right. He would have hated to have struck out here and had to take her to investigate the sorority house.

The place was strangely quiet but one of the instructors who approached them told him that it was because right now the lunch crowd was finishing their workouts and the evening crowd would not start to come in for another few hours. She assured them that now was a great time for new comers to try the gym out.

Seb smiled and told the lady they were here to meet someone, but that she was trying to convince them to join. Perhaps after their meeting they would. She smiled and wished them well and Keara led them onward. Soon they approached the change rooms and he hesitated before sneaking in after she assured him that Heather was the only one inside.

As he entered he heard low moans and then suddenly Keara was beside him again leading him towards the showers. The moans got louder and he was sure he heard his name once but he wasn't sure about it. Just before they turned the corner into the showers Keara stopped him and smiled, "Should we wait outside Master? She seems a bit.... distracted.. OR do you wish to take a closer look at what she is doing?"

Seb was tempted to turn around but even more tempted to see what was going on. Smiling he turned the corner and saw the red head in the shower, caressing her breasts with one hand, while her other was busy between her legs as moans escaped her lips. Seb stood glued watching the woman and then he clearly heard his name mentioned again and he looked at Keara. "You heard that right? Is she thinking of me while she is doing that?"

He listened to her reply and then smiled. "Then perhaps we should try to give her a chance to experience the real thing," he began as he started to disrobe and he gestured for Keara to do the same.

When they were both naked he gestured for her to follow him and he approached the showers until he stood just outside the water with Keara by his side. Coughing slightly he smiled at her and said softly, "Hello Heather, I couldn't help overhearing you. Perhaps instead of doing that yourself we could be of some assistance."
 
"Oh, I know exactly what she is thinking of Master...."

Keara grinned while watching him disrobe, almost surprised at how quickly he was to react. Although, he is a male and they tend to not let chances like this slip passed them. It did make her laugh to herself thinking of what he said about an hour ago when they were in the mall. Of course, it would be a waste to let this particular moment slip through their fingers. In reality, Keara wasn't expecting this kind of reaction this soon. The blonde friend they passed by earlier didn't seem phased by those implanted visuals. The redhead... Heather... on the other hand is in the showers where anyone can find her, dreaming of Seb filling her ass.

Keara quietly disrobed and followed him further into the showers. By this time, Keara's scent should have easily clouded Heather enough to where she shouldn't at least scream at seeing a man... Particularly the one she is day dreaming of... in the showers with her. Keara let him take the lead on this one, mainly because she curious to see what he would do or say in this moment.

Shortly after he spoke, Heather quickly snapped out of her day dream and turned around with an embarrassing flush deepening in her already red cheeks. With one hand she failed at covering her breasts while the other remained between her legs. The one between her legs shifted to appear as though she is covering that area up as well, however, Keara could see the delicate fingers still moving. All the signs were there that she was about to reach her orgasm before Sebs' voice broke it.

"What are you doing in here?..... If Joe hears about this..."

Heather was confused by seeing him standing naked in front of her with Keara sneaking in behind her. There was that natural need to scream or run, perhaps even slap him hard for coming into the girls locker room. Instead she kept looking down with a different need to touch his cock that seemed to keep growing bigger. Shaking her head when she felt Kearas' nail trailing down her spine and tried to keep from reacting towards it.

"I... I don't know what you heard... OR think I need assistance with... "

Heather groaned deeply and leaned back against Keara, though shook her head again with ever attempt to deny what she wanted. Glancing down at his fully erect cock once more, Heather bit her lip to keep from admitting that she wanted it to be the one that takes her virginity. Keara knew that Heather has been satisfying a few of Joes friends with other methods, but hasn't allowed anyone that one special place. But, it was up to Heather to decide what she wanted from Seb, or if she will treat him like the others she has toyed with.

"I'm fine.. In fact I should go before Amy and the other gets worried about me."

Heather naturally made no indication that she truly wanted to leave. Especially when Keara leaned in to kiss at her neck, finding that perfect sweet spot behind the ear. Heather all but melted as he Keara proceeded to tease that spot, sliding her hands down Heathers' arms and slowly made Heather present her breasts to him. Keara whispered "Tell him the truth... You can't hide it from me." into her ear before sucking it into her mouth.
 
Seb watched Heather closely as she finally noticed his and Keara's presence. He knew she would not scream, Keara would not allow her to do that, but would she try to fight them off, tell them to go away, walk off, or indeed ask them to join her. He was prepared for any one of those reactions but then he thought hard. Exactly why was he doing this? This was not like him. He had just been going to find her and maybe talk to her. Yet as soon as he had found out she was alone in the showers he had not hesitated to approach her in them or to strip off and join her in them. Was Keara's influence rubbing off on him?

Still these thoughts were for another time. As the girl tried to cover herself up he noticed she only did it halfheartedly. Indeed he was pretty sure her fingers were still inside her keeping herself on edge. Her eyes kept straying to his cock which was gradually getting erect even as she protested and threatened to leave. Yet she made no move to do so and as Keara came up behind her and kissed her behind her ear, she leaned back into the succubus and her breasts thrust out at him.

Smiling he moved forward and leaned down and began to suckle on them. He knew from her expression that she didn't want him to leave and that she wanted him. Just why she did he wasn't sure. Keara had told him that the magic she had used only heightened feelings that were already there, not placed any new ones. That meant Heather had already harbored feelings for him before Keara had entered the picture.

As he licked and suckled on her nipples and breasts, she moaned and her hands went to his head, holding him in place and running through his hair. Keara continued to kiss and nibble on her ear and he heard her whisper in her ear every now and again. He couldn't hear what she was saying but Heather was getting all worked up and shaking her head a little.

Seb decided to push matters along a little and sunk down to his knees and began to gently nibble on her outer lips as he heard her cry out, then he opened her up with one hand and began to lightly lick her clit.
 
Keara couldn't keep her eyes off Seb as he started to play with Heather more. It still shocked her that he is going forward with this whole thing and that he didn't say anything to Heathers protesting. Keara didn't question it though, finding there wasn't much for him to really say. Though, if it was her, she would have been teasing Heather just to embarrass her more with the truth.

When he lowered down to his knees, Keara knew that it wouldn't much longer for Heather to climax. Especially with the sensual way she writhed against Keara. Her gasps and moans echoed in the empty room as her legs easily parted for him and both of them watched him feasting. Keara reached around to play with Heathers breast some more, roughly groping and pinching the nipples until Heather cried out.

"You better tell him soon.. Or he will find out the hard way..."

Keara spoke a little louder this time so he would hear it, curious to see if he would continue or stop and question. Heather kept holding back though and when he licked her clit, she bucked wildly for more. Keara reached down and placed a firm grip on her hips to keep her still, almost an act of punishment for keeping silent. It appeared to Keara that she wanted him to find out for himself, but that didn't please Keara. The succubus likes it when there is communication as she isn't out to cause harm to her prey and with a cock of his size, he could easily harm Heather.

"Tell him now... Or the pleasure will stop and we will leave... You do not want that, now do you? You have never felt a mouth do that you, have you? I know you want more."

Keara taunted Heather while letting her tail free and it seeped with her special venom while it moved between her legs to press against her own pussy while continuing towards Heather. Keara kept that firm grip on the girls hips as the tail searched out for the tight entrance Heather was dreaming of moments ago. Heather squealed and tried to buck again when she felt the pressure against her ass. Keara oddly found little resistance as the tip barely pushed in enough to tease Heather.

"Ok... Fine... I-I.... I am ... mostly... a virgin... I love it in.. my ass... I love to suck on cocks... but.. I haven't had it... there... Joe and his friends... do not care.. about giving pleasure only taking it.... So I never gave them that part of me... They do not deserve that..."

Heather was panting and whimpering as the tail and Seb kept teasing her while her eyes rolled shut, savoring the sensation that Seb gave her.
 
Seb looked up in shock for a second at the girl then smiled as he returned to his work. So she was still technically a virgin then, and knowing Joe and his gang she had probably not had an orgasm except at her own hand. Well he aimed to fix that right now.

He flicked his tongue harder and faster over her clit and then slipped a finger inside her, twirling it around. He was a little surprised to feel no resistance but then smiled again. The girl had probably been pleasuring herself for awhile and broken her hymen a long time ago.

He felt her hands wander down and clutch at his head and push him further into her as her hips began to buck like crazy. Soon her pants began to turn into loud moans and then she screamed in pleasure as she came into his hungry mouth.

He licked at the explosion of juices that squirted from her and was hungry for more. However he moved up her body, kissing as he went until he claimed her lips in a slow sensual kiss.

Then looking over her shoulder at Keara he smiled. He knew she was probably shocked at the way he was acting but he had decided that just for today he was going to play along and become the sort of Master he thought she was used to.

"So Keara, what do you think we should do with our juicy little cheerleader here?" he asked with a chuckle even as he began to gently stroke her clit again to keep her on edge. "It seems she has never given herself to a man and that seems a shame given how beautiful she is, but she loves it in the ass and the mouth two areas I must admit I do enjoy having a woman accept me in."

He looked at Heather and then taking one of her hands and placing it on his fully erect member he looked into her eyes. "So Heather the choice is yours. Where would you like this thing? Or would you just like me and my friend to leave you alone and go away?" he asked her.
 
Keara felt a strange tweak while watching him play with this writhing human. Especially after watching Heather stroking his cock with a loving need. Her delicate hand stroked with a tenderness Keara has never seen before. This feeling is something she hasn't experienced in her lifetime and she honestly couldn't understand what it was. It was a sense of possessiveness over him and oddly that sense wanted to take him away to keep him for herself.

However, his voice broke that thought and his questions erased that tug on emotions she shouldn't have. In reality, she shouldn't have those emotions because one, well, she is a demon. And two.... he didn't belong to her. She belongs to him in this world and nothing more would come from this relationship.

"I do believe we should make her wait until we are somewhere a little more... comfortable. I doubt any human would wish to give up their virginity in a place like this."

While Keara spoke, her tail grew thicker and pushed deeper into her Heathers' ass. She enjoyed the bucking of her hips and lovely sounds that poured from the female. Keara couldn't stop from feeding off her a little. The taste was too good to pass up and she wanted more of it. Right when Keara was about to speak again though, Heather whimpered her need for more as her hips writhed between them.

"I... I need to cum again.... I.. want... I want you inside of... me... Seb...."

Heather could barely speak with all the attention they were giving her and he kept her right on the edge. She knew deep down that Keara was right, that she didn't want to give herself in a place like this. The downfall to that idea is the fact that she needed to be taken and she honestly didn't care how. With the demon tail thrusting slowly into her ass and his fingers teasing her clit, Heather was lost in the pleasure.

"I... I... need you.. to fuck me.... Take what... hole you want... Please... let me cum again... I don't wish for you to leave...."
 
Seb was enjoying himself. Heather had not backed away when she saw the size of him which was a surprise in itself and then when he had put her hand on his cock, she had actually started to stroke him with tenderness and need. That in turn caused him to give her pleasure and he stroked her lips and clit with a purpose, teasing her and keeping her on edge, but never pushing her over.

He also loved watching Keara as she began to penetrate her ass with her tail, and then continue to fill her up more and more. It seemed she really did love it in the ass by the amount of her tail she had accepted and Keara's smile spoke volumes. It seemed she was also enjoying Heather's antics.

Of course he wanted to fuck her but just which hole and where? Was it right to take her virginity in a shower room? Keara was thinking the same thing it seemed for she spoke up saying,

"I do believe we should make her wait until we are somewhere a little more... comfortable. I doubt any human would wish to give up their virginity in a place like this."

Seb nodded and was about to ask Keara a question when Heather spoke up.

"I... I need to cum again.... I.. want... I want you inside of... me... Seb....", she was panting and she looked at him with a pleading look. "I... I... need you.. to fuck me.... Take what... hole you want... Please... let me cum again... I don't wish for you to leave...."

Seb was in a dilemma. He was worked up and knew Keara was as well, and he definitely wanted this woman, but he didn't want her first time to be on the floor of a shower or even a bench.

"Keara do you have any teleportation magic? Can you get us all back to my bedroom? I don't want her first time to be here but I don't think she can wait much longer and to be honest I don't think I can either. So if you can't I guess we will be doing it here," he smiled as he kissed first Heather then Keara.
 
Keara couldn't understand this gut twisting sensation as she watched him kiss Heather. It wasn't like her to feel this. In fact sharing is one of her favorite things to do and to hunt down Heather was her idea to begin with. So why is this silly human emotion getting in the way of that? Once Seb kissed her though, that feeling did ease up as she deepens the kiss. It wasn't a possessive kiss as she expected it to be, instead, it was more as a means to keep all three of them close as she ported them all out.

She did push her tail just right that Heather cried out and broke into an orgasm just as Keara ported them. Heather was still in mid orgasm when they landed in his room. Slowly Keara broke from the kiss and smiled at Seb for a moment before removing her tail from Heather.

"Does this please you Master?"

Keara asked, even though she knew the answer already. She took a step back from Seb and Heather, allowing him to take more of the lead from this point. Keara knew he wouldn't leave her hanging though and wondered how he would want to proceed with this. She did consider growing a cock to tag team Heather, however, that plan would be better suited for another time.

"May I change back Master? It takes quite a bit to keep this form for too long."

She grinned and glanced at Heather holding onto Seb for support as she calmed down from the orgasm.

"Although, the energy she is giving off is helping a lot..."

She licked her lips as she gained another little taste of Heather, now that she thought about it, she wouldn't mind tasting her in other ways. Seb needed to be taken care of first however and it wasn't her place to take that kind of control away from him.

"What do you plan on doing with her now that we are here?"
 
Seb had seen the look Keara had given him as he kissed heather and he had been puzzled. Had that been a look of jealousy? Surely not. She was a Succubus and there was no way a Succubus would get jealous was there?

Still as they ported back to his room he was glad that she had such magic. He would have hated to have taken Heather's virginity in such a place. Still looking at the woman who had just come from having Keara's tail up her ass, he had an idea he was sure both women would be up for, especially given the look the Succubus was giving Heather.

"It is fine for you to change back Keara, but perhaps you could use some calming magic on her so she will not freak out at your appearance. Although if I remember my lore correctly you do exude some of that naturally although it effects men more I believe."

He took Heather and guided her towards the bed but did lay her down just yet. As he watched Keara resume her natural form he walked over to her and kissed her, reaching up to stroke her horns and then tease her nipples and then her mound. Breaking the kiss he looked at her and smiled. "You know, once I have taken her virginity I think you should have a go at her, while I have some fun with you. However that is in the future. I need you to do something for me now."

He took Keara's hand and placed it on his cock. "I do believe this may be a little large for a virgin to take, no matter how much they may wish to. Perhaps if you were to tease her orally and maybe work a little magic to allow her to accept me a little better. After all we don't want to break her. She could prove useful as a food source for you."

He then looked over at Heather. "Meanwhile I will see just how big of an ass freak she really is."

Laying down on the bed Seb reached up and guided Heather backwards so she was facing the edge of the bed and then after applying a whole heap of lube to his cock lowered her gently down until the head was at the entrance to her ass. He was glad that Keara had already stretched her out with her tail but he was bigger than that and probably bigger than anything she had anything she had ever had up there before.

"Whenever you are ready Heather, Just lower yourself down," he told her grabbing his cock and holding it in place.
 
Back
Top