Nipples and aeolas

here are some more. Including one with a drop of saliva running down it. (it's kinda nice to have tits big enough to suck! :devil: )

Attachments

• P1010138.JPG
    P1010138.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 998
touche said:
here are some more. Including one with a drop of saliva running down it. (it's kinda nice to have tits big enough to suck! :devil: )

That is incredibly sexy. Love that pink nipple bud in the middle of your breast. That little drop of saliva is just the icing on the cake!

another one

Attachments

• P1010142.JPG
    P1010142.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 902
Here's 2 at once for ya! :devil:

Attachments

• P1010155.JPG
    P1010155.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 792
last one

I love the look and feel of a hard nipple pressing against clothes. Hecne the reason for this one. There is something amazingly erotic about it. Maybe it's the sense of what's hiding?

Attachments

• P1010149.JPG
    P1010149.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 787
touche said:
I love the look and feel of a hard nipple pressing against clothes. Hecne the reason for this one. There is something amazingly erotic about it. Maybe it's the sense of what's hiding?

Or maybe what's NOT hiding -- the fact that you're sexually aroused and stimulated...

Oh absolutely. This forum is awesome, to bad my hubby is away. Guess I'll just have to help myself. BTW thanks for all your compliments! :kiss:

touche said:
Oh absolutely. This forum is awesome, to bad my hubby is away. Guess I'll just have to help myself. BTW thanks for all your compliments! :kiss:

You're welcome, doll. Don't forget to take pix of you helping yourself!

Ahh that's for another day. Not ready to venture into that realm just yet. lol

touche said:
Ahh that's for another day. Not ready to venture into that realm just yet. lol

That "just yet" leaves me hopeful! Until then, I will relish your breasts...

Who knows maybe after she gets a nice smooth shave I'll take some. :devil:

damn this is addictive. Here is another one. A nice gentle tug.

Attachments

• P1010157.JPG
    P1010157.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 765
And another. Now, I just want to warn you...if breast milk freaks you out, don't look!

Attachments

• P1010161.JPG
    P1010161.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 778
And one more. Enjoy this one, a nice tight nip shot.

Attachments

• P1010162.JPG
    P1010162.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 744
My hubby enjoys it too. What's odd is my youngest is 2 1/2 now! And no we haven't been doing anything to keep the milk. It just never completely dried up. Glad you enjoyed!

touche said:
My hubby enjoys it too. What's odd is my youngest is 2 1/2 now! And no we haven't been doing anything to keep the milk. It just never completely dried up. Glad you enjoyed!

yeah sometimes it takes awhile to totally dry up, just dont do it anytime soon I want a suck, lol :)

My milk didn't dry up with my 1st until I got pregnant with the youngest. (and there's 3 1/2 years between them) And since we aren't having any more!!!!!!! I bet it's here to stay for a while. My husband loves sucking on my tits, and hell so do I! lol :devil: So we'll keep it flowing.

touche said:
My milk didn't dry up with my 1st until I got pregnant with the youngest. (and there's 3 1/2 years between them) And since we aren't having any more!!!!!!! I bet it's here to stay for a while. My husband loves sucking on my tits, and hell so do I! lol :devil: So we'll keep it flowing.

ah lucky him, I see why he does

Back