Blurting It Out ... Playground Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roast gammon and roast turkey with roast potatoes carrotts and peas.
Ohhhh I can't wait for dinner...mmmmmmmm

scrambled eggs and spicy italian sausages (innuendo not implied - but feel free)

Nah. Not innuendo-ish at the moment. :)

As of yet, I am still breakfast-less. :(

I'm hoping to be able to see their second concert in Europe.

Look at you, listening to awesome music. I heard Black Blade on the radio recently, as an ad for some amusement park or some such. I was just like :cool:

Also: boobs.

It is after two pm here and I have had nothing to eat.

Unless you want to count gummy vitamins. :rolleyes:

Nah. Not innuendo-ish at the moment. :)

As of yet, I am still breakfast-less. :(

Look at you, listening to awesome music. I heard Black Blade on the radio recently, as an ad for some amusement park or some such. I was just like :cool:

Also: boobs.

I have a very eclectic taste in music. I don't particularly enjoy Satanic growling-whilst-swallowing-the-microphone-music, though.

Hugs for hungover you!:rose:

I find drinking again helps with hangovers, but I'm doing water, bread and now for the real breakfast.
Got more bad news....I'm seriously going to snap.
Thank god for natural remedies that put me blisfully out of tune with reality.

I find drinking again helps with hangovers, but I'm doing water, bread and now for the real breakfast.

Hang in there.
This too, shall pass.

:rose:

It is after two pm here and I have had nothing to eat.

Unless you want to count gummy vitamins. :rolleyes:

Don't sleep on gummy vitamins. They are amazing, especially the ones shaped like Lightning McQueen.
But nothing beats old skool Flintstones vitamins. I popped them like candy as a kid.

I have a very eclectic taste in music. I don't particularly enjoy Satanic growling-whilst-swallowing-the-microphone-music, though.

That's not music.

I was in the habit of getting up at 5am and eating breakfast.

My schedule has changed.

:cool:

Really? Has it? :D

Got a friend rushed to the hospital with coughing blood out of lungs and a history of unknown gastro-medical issues dr's can't find a cause too. :(

:mad:

Fuck life.

scrambled eggs and spicy italian sausages (innuendo not implied - but feel free)

*laughs* I had someone PM me a few days ago telling me about the big fat piece of Italian meat he had in his pants for me.
If only he had said spicy Italian sausage.....:D

Got a friend rushed to the hospital with coughing blood out of lungs and a history of unknown gastro-medical issues dr's can't find a cause too. :(

I am sorry, so sorry.

My mother had a massive heart attack last month. She goes in for a double possibly triple bypass next Tuesday. My special needs daughter had complications in her surgery in Nov. She just got over a raging uti (she only has one functioning kidney, her sister died because of kidney issues), and now her tethered spinal cord is causing her problems and when we finish with my mother, she is going in for spine surgery. My father was in a car accident on Friday. He is 70 and has a broken arm, contusions, etc. My parents are in Florida, I am east coast.

Not trying to top you, just saying I feel you. :rose::rose::rose:

I am sorry, so sorry.

My mother had a massive heart attack last month. She goes in for a double possibly triple bypass next Tuesday. My special needs daughter had complications in her surgery in Nov. She just got over a raging uti (she only has one functioning kidney, her sister died because of kidney issues), and now her tethered spinal cord is causing her problems and when we finish with my mother, she is going in for spine surgery. My father was in a car accident on Friday. He is 70 and has a broken arm, contusions, etc. My parents are in Florida, I am east coast.

Wow. Well yes you did top me but I know you didn't mean it like that.
*hugs*
I feel for you.
As a parent I understand what those pressures and worries can be like.

Do you want pics from the homeless cocaine series or the glory hole train station bathroom series?

Glory Hole Train is a thread just begging to be created. It might be best to keep everyone's anonymity. People do have to keep an air of respectability around here.

Glory Hole Train is a thread just begging to be created. It might be best to keep everyone's anonymity. People do have to keep an air of respectability around here.

That may pose a problem.
Trying to convince the crabs to leave out of respect may have some issues. They are unionized ya know.

We will also have to apply some body makeup to any herpes marks as well.
That would make it real classy.

I am sorry, so sorry.

*hugs you tight*

Having done the whole 9 yards with aging/ill parents, I feel your pain. I miss them, especially my mom (my first BFF) but that they are no longer in pain comforts me.

As a parent, I cannot imagine daily ongoing struggles with my child's health.

:heart:

Thinking positive thoughts and sending east and southeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back