finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend a lot of time tracing up and down either side of my slit never dipping in. The hint of moisture that I sometimes sneak and feel on my fingertips excites me and creates an ache in my stomach, urging me to hurry, to address my sex. It is a little bit of mind over matter! It is hard to tease yourself but the rewards in my release are so much better if I have patience and go slowly.

I love waiting until my lips are feeling aroused and I can feel the physical change in their fullness as my fingers glide over their smooth skin. When I finally do dip in, the silky fluid that greets me creates an all over body tingle as I anticipate what is next.

.....I am on edge waiting...........

There are quiet times in my day once in awhile and I am always drawn to my toys and playtime. I am sure others would sit and watch TV or perhaps do chores but once I have it in my mind that I am craving an orgasm there is nothing else I can really focus on.

Maybe there is something wrong with me and I need a suppressant, but my mind works in mysterious ways and I am even shocked myself at where it takes me.

Part of my 'foreplay' is laying on my bed and caressing slowly, awakening my skin, closing my eyes and imagining certain scenes while my hands wander. I love how soft my skin feels, the roundness of my breasts as I trace the outer curves. I like drawing a line from between my breasts all the way down my torso doing little swirls as I go. Stopping at my landing strip and tickling my way around, then outlining my mound, mapping out my most sensitive areas.

I spend a lot of time tracing up and down either side of my slit never dipping in. The hint of moisture that I sometimes sneak and feel on my fingertips excites me and creates an ache in my stomach, urging me to hurry, to address my sex. It is a little bit of mind over matter! It is hard to tease yourself but the rewards in my release are so much better if I have patience and go slowly.

I love waiting until my lips are feeling aroused and I can feel the physical change in their fullness as my fingers glide over their smooth skin. When I finally do dip in, the silky fluid that greets me creates an all over body tingle as I anticipate what is next.

The text combined with the pics are arousing as always!
Very hot and sexy!

You make me want to wake up next to you and do the same to you, caress and kiss my way around your body, teasing you until you ask me to "address your sex". Such a lovely Good Morning! There must have been something in the air, because I woke up in the same mood. :)
:devil::kiss::kiss:

Your pics and words almost make me feel like I was really there while you played and teased. Very very erotic.

Hope you'll post more often now!

There are quiet times in my day once in awhile and I am always drawn to my toys and playtime. I am sure others would sit and watch TV or perhaps do chores but once I have it in my mind that I am craving an orgasm there is nothing else I can really focus on.

Maybe there is something wrong with me and I need a suppressant, but my mind works in mysterious ways and I am even shocked myself at where it takes me.

Part of my 'foreplay' is laying on my bed and caressing slowly, awakening my skin, closing my eyes and imagining certain scenes while my hands wander. I love how soft my skin feels, the roundness of my breasts as I trace the outer curves. I like drawing a line from between my breasts all the way down my torso doing little swirls as I go. Stopping at my landing strip and tickling my way around, then outlining my mound, mapping out my most sensitive areas.

Hot hot hot:devil:

Happy Birthday!

Was it only a year ago today, when you graced us with these lovely pictures?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Happy Birthday, my beautiful friend!
:rose::devil::kiss::rose:

As do I playm0mum a Great series of Erotic and
Sensual photos ;)

attachment.php

Always so Sexy !

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Fabulous mental images you paint so artistically with your words. I so much enjoy how you describe your thoughts and feelings.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :rose:

You my dear are sweetness in every sense of the word.

Sheeee's Back!!

:D:kiss::heart::rose:
Finally my dear,you have made your return...Whew and what a return it is!!!!!I could spend days lavishing your delectible body with my touch,my tongue,my rigid cock...leaking my precum as it traces your hard nipples and from there down your taut tummy to your landingstrip. Darling your latest pics have me in a total frenzy of hardness..Damn I gotta go take care of this!!!!!!!!!!:kiss::heart:

I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs...I see a post from you and I start drooling. :D

Thank you! You're definetly the hottest girl on the Lit-Planet - especially together with your writing skills.

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back