Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT that I need to be doing so many more productive things than being on lit.....But this is so more stimulating!

ICT I really thought my libido would have settled down by now. I'm hornier now then I was as a teen

ICT I love it when cute random guys come up to me and start chatting, they always have something interesting to say! And its great practice with my social skills :D

IACT I don't want christmas to get here. Someone very special to me will be moving back to Canada and it sucks to see them go so far away.

IFCT lately I've been having a very depressing mood. Not sure if its because everything thats going on right now or the medication Im taking. Hm.

ICT you guys are awesome and I don't know what I would do without your care and unconditional support. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

IACT I have my trip all planned. I'm flying from Perth to Sydney to LA, then visiting Colorado, San Francisco, possibly Vancouver, Boston and Washington DC to collect hugs, then finishing up in Kansas of all places.

IFCT if you pay for my flights, Gregy, I'll make a detour to Newcastle. :caning:

ICT I'll be happy to give you the grand tour of the Bay Area when you get to San Francisco!

ICT today has been a complete cluster fuck.

IFCT I'm seriously considering a career change.

I'm sorry your boss is a total prick. :rose:

ICT I really hope you didn't get employee of the month.

IFCT you are clearly wasted in your current position.

I'm sorry your boss is a total prick. :rose:

ICT I really hope you didn't get employee of the month.

IFCT you are clearly wasted in your current position.

I didn't get it this month, and my boss isn't that bad, it's just that I've been working with people who don't really have my back, and who don't know how to get their own shit done, so I have to do it.

ICT you are an awesome person, and I thank you for the support :kiss:

ICT sight seeing alone has put a big damper on my visit to San Fran

IACT I'm far more depressed them i'm letting on.

IFCT so much for the meds i'm on

The weather in SF can't be helping much right now. It's been raining buckets for a couple of days now.

Nope not at all. They say it should only be cloudy tomorrow, then rain again, then cloudy till I leave.

ICT I went way outside my comfort zone lastnight.

Nope not at all. They say it should only be cloudy tomorrow, then rain again, then cloudy till I leave.

ICT I went way outside my comfort zone lastnight.

Yeah, this weather sucks. I work in San Francisco, and driving home in the pouring down rain with people who forget how to drive when it rains is not fun.

ICT I'd love to hear more about your adventure last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back