Tortured Innuendo

I'll actually be very interested to see if you find anything, seeing as "Daxaeha" is a name that I made up for a character I created in the first story I wrote. :)

Well you've foiled me then. Although breaking the word up Dax is the German share index (the Dax 30) and AEHA is the Association for the Eradication of Heart Attacks... but those probably weren't the connotations you were going for.

Endless giggles.

But yes, undressing vs. entertaining children...since you haven't offered the third option of coming round as an adult party entertainer. >sigh<

Welcome to the party Scheherazade, but I'm afraid I am all innocent and naive (or at least am pretending to be in this instance) and you'll need to spell out what a male adult party entertainer does? Do everybodies accounts?

You are now well over 100 posts, Matt! Time for you to get an avatar! This might be a good one!

images5.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the party Scheherazade, but I'm afraid I am all innocent and naive (or at least am pretending to be in this instance) and you'll need to spell out what a male adult party entertainer does? Do everybodies accounts?

You are terrible at pretending. For the record. ;)

Let's just say they probably do not blow up balloon animals, or juggle, or wear funny outfits. Or maybe they do? I suppose to each his/her own kink. I begrudge no one a harmless bit of fun.

And speaking of harmless fun, perhaps you can enlighten us on this side of the pond as to whether or not anyone in the UK is actually scandalized as much as we Americans pretend to be by either: a) Kate Middleton's bare tits or B) Prince Harry's bare ass.

Curious about that, actually.

Well the response to this thread was... as enthusiastic as a wet blanket to put it mildly...
The trouble Mattwolf is: Wordplay is a fine art but a very difficult one. haven't met many people with the necessary quick wit for adlibbing lit; so the pool of laughter is dry but the blanket reains wet.

You are terrible at pretending. For the record. ;)

Let's just say they probably do not blow up balloon animals, or juggle, or wear funny outfits. Or maybe they do? I suppose to each his/her own kink. I begrudge no one a harmless bit of fun.

And speaking of harmless fun, perhaps you can enlighten us on this side of the pond as to whether or not anyone in the UK is actually scandalized as much as we Americans pretend to be by either: a) Kate Middleton's bare tits or B) Prince Harry's bare ass.

Curious about that, actually.

Far from scandalised, Britain is delighted with the Kate tits stories as it allows us to indulge to two favourite activities at the same time. At once oogle a woman's breasts (remember this is a nation where the best selling family newspaper has naked breasts on pg 3) and complain about the French (who first printed the pictures and thus expose the royal assets).

I like that picture BluKitten, but I'm not sure I'm ready for an avatar yet.

No worries. It was just a suggestion and nothing more. I am not one to pressure anyone into doing anything before they are absolutely ready!

Intrigued is good. Intrigued can be followed by curiosity. Curiosity by desire. Desire by lust. Lust by passion.

Oh, Wolf ~ you are howling my song. How I love the tease of curiosity, and the shaking anticipation of desire. So, do you dream in color?

Far from scandalised, Britain is delighted with the Kate tits stories as it allows us to indulge to two favourite activities at the same time. At once oogle a woman's breasts (remember this is a nation where the best selling family newspaper has naked breasts on pg 3) and complain about the French (who first printed the pictures and thus expose the royal assets).

Love the royal family and am very happy to know that Brits don't pretend to be offended by naked breasts. I was actually disappointed that the Harry pictures weren't more scandalous. He's still young & foolish, so I guess there's an excellent chance we'll be treated to further indiscretions!:)

No worries. It was just a suggestion and nothing more. I am not one to pressure anyone into doing anything before they are absolutely ready!

It feels a little like getting a tattoo (except without the permanence or pain of course). If I pick an avatar, how will I know I wont want to change it every 5 mins, and would that make me shallow... Anyway, without one people have to judge me by my words.

Oh, Wolf ~ you are howling my song. How I love the tease of curiosity, and the shaking anticipation of desire. So, do you dream in color?

I do dream in colour (note the addition of the British English U there. Yes I know it is redundent, but we cling onto our heritage like old dogs cling onto their bones).

I think generally I dream in blues: aquamarine, azure, denim, saphire, indigo, turquoise, cobalt...

I do dream in colour (note the addition of the British English U there. Yes I know it is redundent, but we cling onto our heritage like old dogs cling onto their bones).

I think generally I dream in blues: aquamarine, azure, denim, saphire, indigo, turquoise, cobalt...

I know I dream in color, but I've never been able to completely orgasm when I am having a sex dream! I always wake up just before climaxing, it is rather frustrating.

Well you've foiled me then. Although breaking the word up Dax is the German share index (the Dax 30) and AEHA is the Association for the Eradication of Heart Attacks... but those probably weren't the connotations you were going for.

When I was 14 I attempted to write a vampire drama/BDSM styled story. The leading lady was made in my own image. Her name was Daxaeha and her male opposite was called Falvanus. :)

I've always had a strange skill in making up names for characters. pets, children etc.

I know I dream in color, but I've never been able to completely orgasm when I am having a sex dream! I always wake up just before climaxing, it is rather frustrating.

Well, obviously for men cumming during a sex dream can be a particularly sticky affair. They're called wet dreams, aren't they? Should be called utter exstatic followed by sticky and embarressing morning dreams. I haven't had one since was a teenage.

Well, obviously for men cumming during a sex dream can be a particularly sticky affair. They're called wet dreams, aren't they? Should be called utter exstatic followed by sticky and embarressing morning dreams. I haven't had one since was a teenage.

Oooo, I remember sleeping over at a boyfriends apartment, a long time ago, and woke up to that all over my back and ass. It turn me on! Yes, I do miss taking advantage of that morning wood!

Oooo, I remember sleeping over at a boyfriends apartment, a long time ago, and woke up to that all over my back and ass. It turn me on! Yes, I do miss taking advantage of that morning wood!

Was that because he had a wet dream in his sleep... or because he woke during the night and, not disturbing you, wanked all over your ass....?

Was that because he had a wet dream in his sleep... or because he woke during the night and, not disturbing you, wanked all over your ass....?

Well, he said he had been dreaming, but you never know! Besides, if he had wanked off, without waking me to watch would have really pissed me off!

You are clearly an unusually forgiving woman.

Am I? I've never thought that about myself. I just always thought of myself as being more accepting of everyone than most people. I don't like to judge anyone.

Back