My Tales of Living the Lifestyle

I'm probably not going to read your blog, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for actually taking the time to make a blog dedicated to your adventures instead of trying to use the forum to accomplish the same. :rose:

Good use of images. I feel like the header could be jazzed up a bit though. Wish you all the best with this project!

Thank you for sharing. I think sometimes partners take each other for granted which triggers imbalances in a relationship. I"m glad you have taken steps to communicate your needs. Even better that your partner is with you.

The blog is very well written in my opinion and.......

It gives you a look into his life from his perspective. He tells it in a very detailed way and makes you feel as you are there! I know will be reading every time he makes a new addition!! Kudos to both if you for providing us a window into your life!:rose:

It gives you a look into his life from his perspective. He tells it in a very detailed way and makes you feel as you are there! I know will be reading every time he makes a new addition!! Kudos to both if you for providing us a window into your life!:rose:

Thank you for reading. And for also understanding what I'm doing here. I'm enjoying writing it to and I plan to not only tell my stories, but also discuss some of the topics and how it's effecting our regular life outside the bedroom.

Also of note. New blog up.

Thank you. I'm so glad you are all enjoying it. I was a little hesitant to do it at first but I find I enjoy it, and knowing others are reading and enjoying it only makes me want to write more for it.

Read the blog- very interesting to see that side- meaning a male sub view on things. Great job!

Quite amazing to read from a male subs POV

This is a very well written journey. I'm enjoying the pleasure you take in serving your wife. And the way you write makes have a very vivid view !!! Love it!!!:rose:

Back