Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-10-2016, 04:58 AM   #4701
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
There's a name I haven't seen in some time.
Heh. I was at the liquor store the other day and came across a beer named Scuttlebutt. It reminded me of you and, surprisingly, made me miss you.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM   #4702
Scuttle Buttin'
Amen
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: A man among amens...
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Heh. I was at the liquor store the other day and came across a beer named Scuttlebutt. It reminded me of you and, surprisingly, made me miss you.
I'm a very missable person!
__________________

We lie in bed
The wireless dancing through my head
Until I fear the space between my breath

  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM   #4703
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
I'm a very missable person!
You are.

It's just strange that beer would remind me of you. Of all the things, it was beer.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #4704
Scuttle Buttin'
Amen
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: A man among amens...
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
You are.

It's just strange that beer would remind me of you. Of all the things, it was beer.
I'm a very intoxicating person.
__________________

We lie in bed
The wireless dancing through my head
Until I fear the space between my breath

  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #4705
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
I'm a very intoxicating person.
That you are are, too.

But this is where I point out that I absolutely hate beer. It's disgusting.

You may be intoxicating, but I wouldn't say disgusting like beer.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM   #4706
Scuttle Buttin'
Amen
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: A man among amens...
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
That you are are, too.

But this is where I point out that I absolutely hate beer. It's disgusting.

You may be intoxicating, but I wouldn't say disgusting like beer.
Ironically, I don't like beer either. I guess that makes it doubly ironic that a beer would remind you of me, then!

I'm afraid I can't say that the last dream I had reminded me of you, though.
__________________

We lie in bed
The wireless dancing through my head
Until I fear the space between my breath

  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM   #4707
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Ironically, I don't like beer either. I guess that makes it doubly ironic that a beer would remind you of me, then!

I'm afraid I can't say that the last dream I had reminded me of you, though.
It's okay....

Maybe you'll have a nightmare that will remind you of me soon. It'll be payback for the beer thing?
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.