Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Oh goody! I just love finding a new favorite thread! :D

I'm a 35yo married woman who was with one girl for almost ten years before I got married. She was a total trainwreck and led me down a pretty self-destructive path, but I crave, crave, crave a female touch more and more these days and regularly cash in free massage coupons from work just to feel a woman's touch even though it's completely non-sexual (well, as far as she knows anyway! :D)

Been trying to talk hub's into exploring the idea of finding a friend to invite into our bedroom but he's aware of my wild past and is afraid I might revert back into it. So, I'm left to interviewing potential babysitters based on what I think they'll look like when they turn 18 and if they'll still be friendly and in the neighborhood.

Sounds like I'm not alone, which is so refreshing you have no idea! :heart:

You're not alone at all...and I hope you find a babysitter who is already 18..and friendly...and sexy ;)

I'm a 35yo married woman who was with one girl for almost ten years before I got married. She was a total trainwreck and led me down a pretty self-destructive path, but I crave, crave, crave a female touch more and more these days and regularly cash in free massage coupons from work just to feel a woman's touch even though it's completely non-sexual (well, as far as she knows anyway! :D)

Been trying to talk hub's into exploring the idea of finding a friend to invite into our bedroom but he's aware of my wild past and is afraid I might revert back into it. So, I'm left to interviewing potential babysitters based on what I think they'll look like when they turn 18 and if they'll still be friendly and in the neighborhood.

Well, when you cash in those massage coupons, you can always think about something like this:

http://xhamster.com/movies/3904367/massage_rooms_beautiful_teen_lesbians_have_intense_orgasms.html

that's what I do when I fantasize:
attachment.php

Haha, wow! That must be a powerful craving!

I'm married and sometimes fantasize about being with a woman. I'm in a committed relationship, so I would never act on the impulse or desire - but I am curious, and the thought is hot.

I'm married and sometimes fantasize about being with a woman. I'm in a committed relationship, so I would never act on the impulse or desire - but I am curious, and the thought is hot.

Hi, so you don't chat and don't receive PMs...but you are curious...how do you plan to communicate?:rose:

Discussing sex in an open forum works well enough for me.
ok, fair enough...I am here just to have my boobs worshipped...and love to receive PMs related to that...from my postings and threads that's obvious anyway...what is it you are here for?:rose:

Back