"I'm Mad as Hell & its War against you Cancer!"

Devlishone4fun

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Posts
17,783
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah I pissed to say the least right now. I have been stewing over this since I left the Doctors office Friday morning...

Here Me and cancer go again. I am at WAR with that damn cancer again....Its trying to rear it ugly head again. It wants a re-match with me...:mad:

My post below on the Fuck You Cancer thread...

Fuck You Cancer! Post # 2275
 
Kick the shit out of it dude and be done with it. Don't leave anything behind that can come back again. Be positive the whole way and envision yourself the glorious winner. You'll do it.;):cool:
 
I am so sorry to read this dev. I just lost an uncle to cancer. He never told anyone til the end that it was back and he was not willing to fight it again. Fuck You cancer. Stay positive. Eat healthy. Kick its ass.
 
Sorry to hear that Devil. Kick it's ass again, stay determined & positive. :rose:

L:rose:
 
Oh trust me I am, one hell of survivor. I didn't make it to be 56 years old and not win a lot of battles here and there along the road of life. Might have stumbled, but I never fell lol.

I just wanted my friends around here to know, so if I wasn't on for a while you would know why. Surgery will be on the 6th of July, so in about two weeks. Pre-op 29th of this month. Telling the Doc he better get it right the first time, no going back a second time. I don't play around and I don't think he should either. He already found out my attitude at the office Friday. Just going to suck being out of work for two weeks, but Insurance I have will cover it.

But hey I get a vacation from the hell hole we call work lol
 
hugs sweet Devil... Have faith, eat healthy and kick cancers but. You have dealt with cancer before and won. You got this, Holler really loud if you need anything, I am just around the corner.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Hey sweetie, you CAN DO IT.

I m in the middle of it,( breast cancer) and I still find life wonderful.
And its not my first round either. Shit does happens.......

The thing is specially when getting chemo, forget about the bad days, embrace the good ones. And keep smiling.

And the LIT community IS THE BEST !!!!!!!! The friendship and support are amazing.

YOU CAN DO IT, F************YOU CANCER.....
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Last edited:
The Inuit have a saying, which may not at first seem to have any relevance, but it does

How do you eat a whale? Same as everything else, one bite at a time

And the same is true here. Three year battle and I kicked its ass. Just scans left to do for the foreseeable future. Just do things one day at a time and keep moving:cool:
 
that's not great news.. and I don't really have any great response other than to acknowledge your journey and to bear witness to your struggle.

Peace to you :rose:
 
{{{HUG}}}

We know you'll beat it because you have an awesome support system that is the Lit Playground :)
 
If I could post photos from my phone - all the Deschutes River guides are sponsoring "splash for pink" this weekend. The bridge over the river in Maupin is decorated along both sides with garlands made of bras and bikini tops, and big signs saying "Thanks for the support."
I see you're getting payback for all the support you've given to others. Well deserved. Kick its ass dude!
 
True I cant say that I am not worried about this too. But at the same time, so nice to see everyone has each others back in our time of need. You really find out what kind of family/friends you have around here and in IRL.

Sympathy is what I am not after either. Trust me when I say... I know when the shoe is on the other foot, we all fall in behind you and keep pushing you forward through it. One way or another we might not know how to express it or know what say or put things into words. But in the end we all do stick together.

Hey you will see me and others ramming the biggest ass dildo we can find right up Cancers ass!:D

Hey I got make light of the situation lol. After all, they do say Laughter is the best medicine and its free...;)
 
True I cant say that I am not worried about this too. But at the same time, so nice to see everyone has each others back in our time of need. You really find out what kind of family/friends you have around here and in IRL.

Sympathy is what I am not after either. Trust me when I say... I know when the shoe is on the other foot, we all fall in behind you and keep pushing you forward through it. One way or another we might not know how to express it or know what say or put things into words. But in the end we all do stick together.

Hey you will see me and others ramming the biggest ass dildo we can find right up Cancers ass!:D

Hey I got make light of the situation lol. After all, they do say Laughter is the best medicine and its free...;)

I hate that anyone has to go through the bullshit with cancer. I've lost too many close to me from it. Have several friends & family dealing now too.
I love your attitude though!!! I think laughter really does help! :kiss:
 
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah I pissed to say the least right now. I have been stewing over this since I left the Doctors office Friday morning...

Here Me and cancer go again. I am at WAR with that damn cancer again....Its trying to rear it ugly head again. It wants a re-match with me...:mad:

My post below on the Fuck You Cancer thread...

Fuck You Cancer! Post # 2275

Dude, I am sorry to hear that you are having another battle. Kick cancer's ass once and for all. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck my friend.
 
You already know that i, and a whole bunch of awesome playgrounders wish you the best and are sending good vibes your way. I have a whole bunch of experience with people who have cancer. It always seems that attitude is everything. Perfect examples are Leigh and Emmy. And now you. When you go in with the attitude that you're going to kick some ass, you usually do. Crossing my fingers and toes anyway...
 
Thoughts and prayers for you. Your determination does you credit. For what its worth? If possible, keep your stress down, it will help. I know, easier said than done. :heart:
 
*HUGS*

Kick it's butt! :)

Just my 0.02, but stop eating refined sugar or other sweeteners if at all possible...
 
I will help you kick it's ass Devil....I totally have your back! Together we can kick ass and laugh and cry....then laugh some more, since laughter is the best medicine. You know where to find me. :kiss::devil::cathappy::kiss:
 
That's a tough draw brother, to have to go a second round is shitty luck. The struggle's real and good luck with the battle, make it an epic one no matter the outcome. Take that cancer to pound town and throw down a Hulk Hogan leg drop, lay down some bang bros mandigo pipe with a little can of "chinga tu madre" added for extra measure.

In the darkest hours close your eyes, put one some eye of the tiger and remember this quote:
Rocky Balboa: "The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!
 
Hey Dev. You are one strong mother fucker and you got this. Kick it's ass, babe!
 
Always sending prayers & Angels. :rose:
Sent you a PM so you know how to reach me if you need me.

I may be quiet around here still but it's been a battle this time round for me too. But I'm here if you need me!!! :rose:
 
Oh Devil Honey
I am so sorry to hear about this - but I know you got this warrior kick ass man.

It's been four years since my chemo and surgery for uterine cancer but I still can hear those words and feel my heart clench. This past year has not been easy with the MRSA infection and kidneys shutting down and some days it is sooo easy to give up. But somehow somewhere you find the strength, you feel the prayers and know you can't give up.

I will lift you up in prayer and ask Him to hold you and your family close, to give you strength, to give your doctors the wisdom and fill you with gratitude of healing powers.

You have friends - more than you know - keep in touch as best you can. We are all here for you ---- some of us are lurking but we're here.....

My :heart: goes with........
 
Back
Top