(o) (o) Spacebar 2.0 🍕🍻🍾 (o) (o)

That's really our dog Jack the Min-Pin. He lets my daughter, do that all the time to him. He is a very laid back and a cool dog:D We have other photos in various hats and poses :)

That's awesome!! I fucking love animals. I've never met a dog or a cat I didn't like. People, on the other hand... Yeah... Not so much...

Mmm seeing there is three women and two guys here right now, we all could adjourn to the back Space room for the same Out of Space fun!:devil: Ladies First!:rose::kiss::kiss:

Mmm seeing there is three women and two guys here right now, we all could adjourn to the back Space room for the same Out of Space fun!:devil: Ladies First!:rose::kiss::kiss:
That sounds like a very interesting way to spend a Friday night. :devil:

That's awesome!! I fucking love animals. I've never met a dog or a cat I didn't like. People, on the other hand... Yeah... Not so much...

Truth be told we all have. Also have a picture of our cats as my profile now.:) Sadly though the white one, Tasha, has out lived her age and no longer with us, but Chandler is. We also got her a new playmate Emily...:)

Last edited:
Back