"I'm Mad as Hell & its War against you Cancer!"

Praying for you Dev. You should be having your first treatment tomorrow. Glad it's not chemo. hugs sweet man.
:kiss::kiss:

I'm by your side for this entire ride!!

Fuck cancer to hell. You've got this. We've got your back. Get well.

Just to let everyone still hanging tough and strong. I got three treatments behind me now. Three more to go and then they are giving me a six week break. Hey All, I still got my sense of of humor.... Fuck You Cancer! You ain't taking me yet beeach!!!! See my middle finger Cancer, sit on it on rotate asshole!!!

I am digging in and whipping your ass Cancer and aint no backhoe going to dig me out of this....:D Yeah I said aint lol

Last edited:
Just to let everyone still hanging tough and strong. I got three treatments behind me now. Three more to go and then they are giving me a six week break. Hey All, I still got my sense of of humor.... Fuck You Cancer! You ain't taking me yet beeach!!!! See my middle finger Cancer, sit on it on rotate asshole!!!

I am digging in and whipping your ass Cancer and aint no backhoe going to dig me out of this....:D Yeah I said aint lol

Hey, dev, good to see you, been wondering how you're doing. You're sounding strong :kiss: Is that cancer I see whimpering and cowering over there :)

Now get yourself out into the threads and get busy!

tumblr_odq0148uIT1u8crymo1_540.jpg

For everyone fighting on, or sharing the fight with those they love.

Glad your doing great my sexy friend. And humor is for sure the best treatment and so is being silly ;):D. And yep screaming out loud, FUCK YOU CANCER.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Glad your doing great my sexy friend. And humor is for sure the best treatment and so is being silly ;):D. And yep screaming out loud, FUCK YOU CANCER.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

You go Emmy! Come over in my boat and lets drown that cancer sucker tonight! Promise I wont tell no body Sexy Emmy! What happens on the boat stays on the boat!

Emmy can you say chemobrain or do you remember how to hahhahahaha....

Keep fighting! My mother lost her battle to colon cancer in November 1991. My older sister was diagnosed with colon cancer in January 1992! My 29 year old son was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009. My brother got his diagnosis in 2011 - prostrate cancer. I was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer in 2014. I said all that to say that life is worth the battle. We can go through our family tree on my mother's side and see the relatives who had/have cancer. My younger sister has had the genetic testing done. Stay positive. I know that some days it's hard, but keep your chin up. I have more personal cancer related stories, but I'm not going to keep you here reading for hours. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Keep up the fight! My wife was diagnosed with stage 4 malignant melanoma exactly one year ago now. She only had 2 of her scheduled treatments because she had a severe reaction to the meds they gave her.
It put her in the hospital for 2 months while they tried to figure out what was going on and then correct that. She wound up in a rehab facility for another 4 weeks but right as she was released from rehab to come home she had a PET scan that revealed she was then cancer free! Her treatments gave her toxic immune syndrome but it also ramped up her immune system to where it killed the cancer. She is a walking miracle and has been cancer free for 7 months.
Keep up the fight you can beat it. :caning:

Checking in on you and glad for the updates. Keep up your amazing attitude. Sending you hugs you sexy devil.
cb:heart:
FYC

To those of you fighting, you amaze me. Keep fighting. Keep winning. Bless you all.

Back