Jedi and the Maverick (closed for LassardLost)

Aria was, oddly enough, actually starting to relax at the sight of the approaching cruisers. This was what she did. This was what she was good at. Those poor Imps had no idea what was coming.

She watched Davin sit down hard in the co-pilot's chair and couldn't help but smirk at his demeanor. He was trying so hard not to question her, but she could see in every little movement he made that he wanted to.

Was it weird that she found it efforts to be actually kind of endearing?

"I sure as hell hope you know what you're doing."

Aria walked up behind him and brought her lips up to his ear. "Relax, Jedi. If you're half as good a liar as you are a fuck, we'll have no problems at all." Then she sat down in her own chair and took manual control of the ship, easing it into the space between two of the cruisers.

Identify yourself and your purpose a harsh voice demanded, blaring out of the speakers on the control panel.

Aria winced and twisted a dial, turning it down.

"This is Captain Maverick of the Startouched, license number 4T567-J33-TF4R5. I have a work order from Imperial Reclamation for job number 4567-344."

Hold your position, Captain.

Aria pushed herself back into her chair, sighing impatiently. She double checked that her mic was muted and looked at Davin. "Oh, I forgot to mention, the ship's registered under the name Startouched. Don't refer to it at the Shadow's Hand, or we'll be in even more trouble than we would be otherwise." She paused, and it took her only a moment to recognize that he wanted an explanation of why she had given her ship an apparently fake name. She grinned, part sheepish and part proud. "I may have stolen my ship.... and it might have been from a Sith Lord."

She was cut off, then, but the speaker crackling back to life. A border officer is inbound. Hold your position Captain, or expect to be fired upon. At that same moment, a shuttle came out of the bays of one of the cruisers, making a bee-line for the Shadow's Hand.

Aria stood up and stretched. "They'll question us for a while. Don't freak out, stay relaxed, and tell them what I told you. We'll be fine."

The shuttle attached to their ship a moment later, and a short, distracted-looking man walked into the common space, led by J4 and flanked by two much beefier looking Imperial officers. "Ahem!" He looked at Aria, who walked out of the cockpit to meet them. "Ah, you would be Captain Maverick, I presume. Follow me, please. I shall need to see this work-order of yours." He glanced at Davin, looked down at his datapad, and then pushed his glasses up his nose. "Please stay in this room," he ordered. "I shall return to question you shortly."

"I may have stolen my ship.... and it might have been from a Sith Lord."

Davin had started looking at the shuttle approaching the Shadow's Hand - or, the Startouched, as it was to be called now - when Aria had uttered those words. He did a double take and dropped his mouth to start questioning her further when the comm came to life and the immanence of their visitors were announced. Aria had gotten up and moved into the common space in anticipation, and Davin was left speechless, following her out with his eyes. Stolen from a Sith? This chick got deeper by the minute. Davin made a firm decision to not assume anything about her from now on, though he acknowledged to himself as he stepped into the common room, that that might be difficult.

The dinky Imperial Officer with his two "body guards", all three of them reeking of bureaucracy, walked in. Then the smaller official type disappeared around the corner with Aria.

This left the two massive Imperial Officers behind, glaring at Davin.

Davin imagined that the two of them couldn't have been too bright, and so he decided to have a little fun.

Without really looking up, plopping down on the bench around the small table in the common room, Davin picked up a small piece of paper that was sitting on the table and started fidgeting with it, as if bored. He reached out with his mind to one of the oafs and placed a thought.

Ask him, 'do you have a sister'?

The guard scratched his head and looked over sheepishly at the other.

Davin saw from his periphery the duped officer glance over at his direction before leaning close to the other and whisper something. Davin held back a smirk.

"Yeah, what's it to you Parssins?" He hissed back.

Nothing I was just - gets lonely out here sometimes you know.

Parssins, with a low voice, and somewhat sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck as he spoke, dropped the bomb to his counterpart, who without any warning threw a left hook at Parssins. The poor Imperial Officer was knocked unconscious, falling backwards and landing sprawled all over the floor.

Davin looked up with feign shock. The Imperial Officer barked at him, "Mind your own business, as you were!" Davin immediately looked back down at his paper and continue to fidget with it. He was doing everything he could to keep himself from laughing. He heard one of the doors whoosh open and the small Imperial Officer came shuffling out quickly.

"What is the meaning of this?" He said, fixing his glasses as he gawked from the unconscious Imperial Officer on the floor to the other and then to Davin.

The standing bulky Officer piped in, straightening himself. "Parssins passed out, Sir. I believe he has a medical condition."

Davin glanced at Aria, who was not pleased, and had shot him a glare of "how dare you."

He looked back at his paper, and started to make a swan out of it.

Last edited:
Aria narrowed her eyes at Davin the instant she walked back into the common area. There was not a doubt in her mind that he was at fault for this. She looked down at the passed out Imperial officer - blood was leaking out of his nose.

It took only seconds for the border officer to notice and he looked suspiciously from Davin to Aria and back again.

"An officer of the Imperial army has been injured on your ship," he said threateningly. "You will be held until further notice as we investigate the incident."

The body guard still on his feet looked chagrined. Aria could see the gears working in his mind and she suspected she knew where his thoughts were taking him. He was going to accuse Davin of attacking his partner in an attempt to avoid getting into trouble himself. She had to act before he opened his mouth.

Aria stepped between the body guard and the border officer, smiling sweetly at the angry-looking little man. "Listen, you don't need to do that. RecServ is waiting for us."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "They can wait until this is resolved."

Aria reached forward and grasped his hands, making him jerk. "Really, you don't need to do this."

He yanked his hands out of hers and looked down into his palm where he found a credit chit. His face went slack with shock when he saw the amount of money on the chit. "Y-yes," he stuttered, pocketing the chit. He motioned for the standing body guard to pick up his partner. "You are correct. I should not delay you any further."

Aria smiled. "Thank you so much for being so understanding, officer!"

"Quite, yes." He cleared his throat and led his conscious and unconscious companions toward the airlock.

The instant the airlock sealed, Aria whirled on Davin and stalked across the room, whacking him up the back of the head with her palm. "You fucking idiot! What were you thinking? I told you not to make trouble!"

Davin couldn't help but burst into laughter even as Aria smacked him. She was very, very serious, but Davin still couldn't help himself.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said still chuckling, "I just - they looked so stupid standing there I couldn't help it. I told the one guy to ask the other about his sister, you should have seen him throw that left hook!"

Aria was not please at all, and looked as if she was going to blow her top at him. Davin had disobeyed her orders, and he had agreed to do so while he was on her ship with her.

He sighed, finally having stopped chuckling. "I'm sorry. I agreed that I would follow your orders, and I shouldn't have done that." Davin was reminded of the numerous times he had something very similar to his mother. And his father. And his trainers at the Academy. And Master Tiderus. He dropped his eyes to ground, but then picked them back up to look at Aria, raising his eyebrows. "But I wouldn't have done something to truly jeopardize the mission - I mean look how you handled it. Like a pro!"

As soon as the words came out Davin felt they were wrong. He prepared himself for the worst.

Aria growled incoherently in response. "Of course I handled it! If I hadn't, I'd be on my way to an Imperial prison to be tortured to death! Do you have any idea how much money I just have that little weasel because you couldn't hold still for 5 fucking minutes?!" She bent at the waist so her face came dangerously close to Davin's. "If you think his left hook was impressive, just wait until you see the one I'm gonna throw at you, you stupid son of a bitch."

A loud beep came from the cockpit and Aria walked briskly across the room, into the cockpit and slumped into her chair. She pressed a button on the panel in front of her and barked, "What?"

You are cleared to continue your journey, Captain. Please move at least a half parsec from the blockade before re-entering hyperspace.

"Thanks," Aria ground out in response. She guided the ship out from between the cruisers and jumped back onto hyperspace. Then she walked back out into the common area, heading for her room. She paused at the door to glower at Davin. "I'm going to bed, before I fucking kill you."

Davin stood in the common room staring at the Aria’s door. He wasn’t quite sure what had gotten into him, but he felt light. Somehow, in this last bout of yelling – which Davin was grateful was only one-way – Davin felt like he actually had a connection to this woman. Maybe it was because of what she had shared. Or maybe it was because of what he had said during their…

Davin smirked, eyeing Aria’s door, as he walked up to it and sat down in front of it. He waited. Images of Aria on him, denying him his orgasm, using his body for her pleasure and driving him to the point of lustful intoxication, flooded through his mind. Davin waited and listened carefully, using the Force to augment his hearing. Once he could hear Aria’s pattern of breathing sink into once that told him she was sleeping, he stood up quietly and got to work.

After a trip to the cargo bay area for a few supplies, he started searching the inside of the ship. Every ship had a ventilation system, and that would include this one. He spent about half and hour walking quietly around, moving things out of the way quietly using the Force to look for the ventilation shaft, until he finally found it… in the bathroom of his room. He removed the cover and climbed in. He knew that his moving about in the shaft would generate a lot of noise, so he lay down quietly, and focused, using the Force to levitate himself just an inch above the metal, floating inside the vent, through his room, across the room and bypassing a T-junction to go right into Aria’s room. A grated opening lay directly above Aria’s bed. On the other side of the grate he saw a few blasters and knives, obviously hidden there by none other than the Captain herself. He smiled. She was very cunning. But would she be cunning enough to expect this?

Painfully slowly, so much so that his forehead burst into beads of sweat, he lay himself down on the vent without making so much as a squeak. From his pocket he fished out the things he had brought from the cargohold. Four piece of rope, some cloth, and a few other things that he left in his pocket. The rope was firm, and he slipped one at a time through the grate in the vent, using the Force to let is float down through the air like a snake and gently, every so gently, wrap around her ankle. Aria moved in bed as the rope made its way under her ankle, and even woke up. Davin Force-dropped the rope and stopped breathing. Fortunately she didn’t sit up. She had seen that no one was in the room and had gone back to sleep. He finished tying her one ankle to her bed post, tightly. Then, he moved the next one to her wrist, which was lying free near the upper bedpost. That one he was able to tie, but it took him almost ten minutes of pure concentration, stopping his movement evey time Aria shuffled or moved.

Now with her left wrist and left ankle tied, Davin waited, watching. He imagined all the things he would do to her, and a thin smile spread across his lips. He felt himself getting hard but refocused. Aria eventually turned on to her back, lying flat in bed, and this position allowed Davin to tie the other two limbs. And now, for the final touch. Davin twisted the small piece of cloth – black – and fed it through the grate. He Force-guided it to float above Aria’s head. Now, reaching out with the Force, he gently induced a sleep over Aria. She had already been sleeping, but by doing so he would ensure that she would remain so for at least the next few minutes. Given that she had developed a resistance to Jedi-mind tricks, Davin was not sure that he would be able to use this subtly different Force trick on her as he had placed her bonds, but now that she was bound, it didn’t matter if it didn’t work.

But seemed to work well, because Davin was able to tie the black fabric around Aria’s eyes. He tried to maintain the Force-induced sleep state on her as he climbed out of the grate, and though Aria took a deep breath as the grate made its metallic clanking while Davin removed it, she remained asleep.

Davin let himself down to the floor and allowed himself to land on it with a thud, simultaneously releasing the Force-induced sleep state from Aria. She awoke with a start.

Aria recognized immediately the feeling of rope around her wrists and ankles, tying her spread eagle on her back. She jerked once, hard, testing the strengths of her bonds. Then she went limp, her mind racing.

How the hell had this happened? What kind of danger was she in? Who could possibly have done this without waking her? Had she been drugged?

It was a testament to her pure force of will that she didn't panic. She'd been in this position before. She knew she could escape, given time. She still had her blades hidden under the human-looking and -feeling skin of each forearm. She could cut the bonds pretty easily. There was only one problem. She was blindfolded. If someone was in the room with her - and her instincts told her there was - she wouldn't be able to get free and subdue them. She's get caught again, and they'd rebind her knowing about her hidden weapons.

So instead, Aria lay still. She wasn't in any pain, so she could afford to wait and see what opportunities for escape would be afforded her later.

All of these thoughts and decisions occurred in a span of about a second. She didn't realize she was still in her own bed for a few seconds after that, at which point, her brow furrowed. But if that was true.... She quieted her breathing and listened. She could hear the sound of the hyperdrive. No one could have gotten on the ship while they were still in hyperspace. It was physically impossible. Which only meant one thing.

"Davin?" she asked, sounding surprised. She heard his quiet laughter in response and yanked on her bonds. She knew it wouldn't work, but she wasn't exactly pleased with him at the moment. Relief sent endorphins pumping through her veins, which lessened her anger a little, but she was still pissed that he'd caused that unpleasant moment where she had thought she had been captured by someone who actually meant her harm.

She tried not to think about the last time she had woken like this. She had been overcome with panic, last time, and that had been with someone she professed to love. This time, she felt only irritation, not fear. She tried not to think about what that implied about her feelings for Davin.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded, wriggling helplessly against the bonds. She knew exactly what he was doing, and part of her -the part that was utterly governed by her sexual desires - was excited. Warmth started coiling in her belly and she couldn't quite convince herself not to make the movements of her struggles as suggestive as possible. "At least I had the courtesy to ask first," she growled. She knew she had lost, that both of them recognized that she very much wanted what was about to happen, so it was a token argument more than anything.

Her breathing started coming a little quicker as she heard him moving around. It drove her crazy, being unable to see, but it meant that she was constantly anticipating his touch, having no idea when it would actually come.

One of the first things that Master Tiderus had taught Davin on his first mission out was how important deception was to avoiding, or defeating, an enemy. It was known that there were enough people in the galaxy that would not be susceptible to simple Jedi mind tricks, and so there were other tricks that needed to be employed. The sleep-inducing one had worked wonderfully, and now that Aria was awake and could only rely on her hearing, Davin decided that would be the next best thing to manipulate. He may not be able to access her mind, but he could confound her senses.

Davin spoke, but instead of his voice emanating from him, it emanated from all around Aria. There would be no way she could even get a sense of his location.

“Permission? But then it wouldn’t be as fun.” Even though Aria couldn’t hear where Davin was, (it sounded like his voice was echoing all over the walls) she could hear from his tone that he was enjoying this thoroughly, and that he was probably smiling from ear to ear. The image of his smiling face, with that boyish mischief in his eyes popped into her mind.

Davin moved ever so quietly towards the bed, “You know you really had me standing there with my tail between my legs with that whole Emperial Officer thing,” he said, moving even closer, being careful so that she wouldn’t hear his footsteps. “And since I solemnly swore to listen to your every command while on your ship, this is really my only chance to have my way with you.”

Davin sat down on the bed next to her, knowing that Aria would immediately feel his presence. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, but his whispered voice still echoed around the room as if he was everywhere. “So now maybe it’s my turn to have something else between your legs.” Davin held back a chuckle at how cheesy he knew he was being. But he enjoyed it. And if there’s anything that will ever be between us she might as well know what I’m really like . That last thought flashed through Davin’s mind and he chose to ignore it. This was not the time. This time was just for fun. This meant nothing more.

Davin moved closer to Aria’s ear and stopped his Force-accentuation of his voice. Aria heard his raspy voice directly in her ear, feeling his hot breath as he said, “And Captain Maverick, I am going to have my way with you.”

And the first thing that Aria felt, was Davin’s tongue sliding out against her earlobe, followed by his mouth enveloping it, his teeth gently dragging against it. And then, “Who said Jedi don’t want revenge.”

Aria had her eyes closed. What did it matter when she was blindfolded anyway?

She was, honestly, surprised at how well she was taking the situation. She normally loathed having any lack of control, but she was remarkably calm. Well, calm was not exactly the right word, given the low, pleasant throb developing between her legs.

She turned her head slightly towards Davin the instant that she heard his voice coming from a particular direction. “And Captain Maverick, I am going to have my way with you.” She shuddered at the promise in his tone and gasped softly as his tongue and lips caressed her ear. As soon as his lips left her skin, she turned her head toward him, staring blankly at the space she thought he had to be occupying.

“Who said Jedi don’t want revenge.”

Aria made a noise in response that was some combination of moan and growl. "I don't know whether I want to kill you or fuck you." She tugged on the ropes again and sighed. "Seems like I don't get much of a choice in the matter." Her breathing was coming harder now, and her movements were less out of a desire to escape and more an arch of her back or a roll of her hips - the movements of a woman who wants to be touched.

Davin smiled as he saw Aria's movements call for him.

He used the Force to unbuckle her belt and then unbutton her pants and slowly move them down and off her legs.

"Your hips beckon for me Captain, but unfortunately you're dealing with someone who can do things without touch."

He did the same with Aria's shirt, unzipping it from underneath her and peeling it off her. It was a funny site to see her clothes remove themselves from her body without anyone doing so. She now lay naked on the bed, the cool air of the Shadow's Hand grazing over her nipples.

Davin sat down next to her. And just waited for a moment. He didn't touch her. He just took her in. A thought flashed through his mind. He might be able to get her into a state where he could get out of her why she came storming into his room when they had that big argument. Aria's breath was quickening, and her lustful squirming in anticipation of his touch was increasing, so Davin gently placed just one finger, ever so lightly, against her belly.

"You are something else Aria Maverick." He said as he traced his pointer finger lightly around her belly button in slow circles. On the third time around, he dropped his feather-light tracing down further, and then with each circle around he traced lower, and lower, until his finger was grazing just above her pussy.

Then he stopped. Aria groaned, her hips moving up towards him. "Oh no, no. We are just getting started my dear." Davin got off the bed and stripped his clothes of completely. He was hard, his cock standing erect and ready. But it would be some time before anything would happen there.

He climbed onto the bed on all fours, he knees between Aria's legs, his arms by either side of her belly, and he leaned down close to her pussy and just breathed normally, but right next to her. As Aria moved her hips Davin would move back so he wouldn't touch her, and he moved his mouth up her belly, breathing on her, once in a while letting his tongue slide out and take too quick of lick. He continued moving up, smiling and almost shaking with laughter as he made his way up towards one of Aria's breasts, over which, again, he simply breathed. Then he spoke, "Do you feel that Captain?" Davin gently grazed her other breast's nipple with his fingers, making Aria suddenly gasp. He could tell from her movements that she was going to either get very angry or dissolve into the same lustful insanity he had. She might do both. But Davin was quite ready to find out by experience. But then, a thought occurred to him, and he acted upon it without thinking.

He placed one finger over Aria's lips, as if to tell her to remain quiet, and said, "When was the last time you could trust anyone like you're trusting me now?" And before she could reply, Davin dove into her breast, ravishing it with his lips, tongue and teeth.

Aria's hips were moving in a steady rhythm, as if seeking the friction she so desired against the empty air.

She groaned each time his hands or his mouth came close to her now-aching pussy. Despite how very hot this was, she was growing more and more frustrated every time he teased her by almost touching her and then pulling away.

Part of her was aware that she was not exactly in a position to be complaining. She'd done this and worse to Davin not that many hours earlier.

"Do you feel that Captain?" Her body arched hard into his hand as soon as she felt him touch her nipple. It felt like the most pleasing kind of electrocution. Her nipples were sensitive, sure, but she had never reacted like that to a simple touch before. She was definitely starting to look forward to what was coming, even while she dreaded the teasing she knew would occur between now and then. She groaned again, angrily this time, when Davin removed his touch as quickly as it had come.

Never mind his being unsure of whether she was going to get angry or go insane from lust, she wasn't even sure what she was going to do.

"When was the last time you could trust anyone like you're trusting me now?"

It took Aria several seconds to understand the question, because as soon as his mouth found her breasts, her mind went utterly blank and all she could think about was his touch. She had never felt such utter relief mixed with such pure desire in her life before. She moaned, long and loud, her arms yanking instinctively on the ropes in an attempt to bury her fingers in his hair, to hold him there and to prevent him from not touching her again. A sound that was suspiciously close to a whimper escaped her throat when she realized that she couldn't.

Once she did manage to understand the question, her heart skipped a beat. She had never, not once in her life, allowed something like this. And she was allowing it. If she wanted to, she could release the blades in her arms and sever the ropes. Davin was quickly making her forget that she could do that, but more importantly, she discovered that she didn't actually want to.

The thought would have, under any other circumstance, made her panic and try to escape. It was solely the fact that her mind was so overloaded with lust and pleasure at the sensation of Davin's mouth on her breasts that she didn't. She'd probably panic later. For now, she wanted nothing more than... well, more.

As Davin ravished Aria's breast with his mouth he didn't expect her to actually respond. But he wanted to plant the question.

He finally let go of her breast and brought his mouth just above her neck, breathing into it. The tip of his cock bounced once against Aria's lower belly, touching her with a little wetness from his tip. He nuzzled into her neck, "Nn, Nn, that's not happening yet, don't you even worry about it." He licked her neck slowly up to her ear. And then slowly undid her blindfold.

Aria attempted to glare at him immediately, but he could tell she was fighting the urge to beg him with her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her, long and hard, his tongue sliding into her mouth which she readily opened. Then he broke, but kept himself just an inch away from her, looking deep into her eyes. He dipped his hips down and rubbed his shaft just lightly against her swollen pussy lips. Aria let out a loud moan, rolling her eyes shut and moving her hips up against his shaft, which he then lifted back up.

"No... that was just a little taste." He dipped his hips down again, letting his sack touch her clit, grazing against it. "Tell me what you want, Captain, just so I can make sure I know." He wore a devilish grin and his eyes had that sparkle in them. It was like she was at the behest of a little boy who was excited to do something so wrong.

Aria's eyes flickered open when she felt the blindfold being removed and she narrowed her eyes at Davin, ignoring the fact that the effect was much reduced because they were glazed with lust. She returned his kiss just as hard, desperate for any attentions he was willing to give her.

Her body jolted hard when his shaft pressed down between her pussy lips. She tossed her head back and have herself immediately to the sensation, rolling against him and grateful to finally have some contact against her aching clit. Her eyes popped open in shock as he pulled away from her. What the hell was he doing, denying her like this?! She pretended to ignore the fact that she'd done this to him. She wasn't quite able to admit to herself that she deserved this wonderous lay delicious torture.

"Tell me what you want Captain. Just so I can make sure I know."

Aria grit her teeth against the whimper that was threatening to escape again. That light brushing against her clit was going to completely undo her. "What I want," she ground out, her gaze holding his intensely, "is to get myself out of these restraints, drag you down onto this bed with me, and then either kill you or fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked." She grinned ferally at him, bucking her hips in an ill-fated attempt to get some semblance of contact. "Wanna untie me and find out which?"

“No thank you.” Davin smiled as he pulled his sack off Aria’s clit. “And, by the way,” he got off her completely, sliding off her and lying down on his side right next to her, propping his head up with his hand, “that was the wrong answer.”

Davin now just lazily traced his fingers up and down Aria’s belly, up across her breasts, twirling small circles around her nipples, and then up to her neck. Then lightly back down, down, until he reached just above her clit. Aria moved her hips in response, desperately seeking him, but instead of touching her there he simply moved his fingers across onto her inner thigh, rubbing it with a feather-light touch. He leaned in and kissed her nipple once.

“Has anyone ever melted you down, real gentle like? I imagine – well, I know – you’re a hard fuck type of gal.” Davin continued with light grazes of Aria’s inner thigh, sometimes coming up to her hips as well, “But I can see that you respond to more subtle maneuvers as well.” Again he leaned in and kissed her breast, and then another kiss above, and another just at the base of her neck.

Davin let his finger trace up Aria’s thigh again but this time he placed his hand, ever so lightly over her pussy. He didn’t finger her. He didn’t move anything. And even as Aria immediately tried to push up against it he moved it back to maintain his light touch. “Tell me again, what is that you want from this Jedi prude, hm?” Davin was smilling like he was the devil himself, looking into Aria’s eyes. As he looked into them he was grateful she was tied up. He had no doubt that if she was able to escape, she would, and would do exactly what she had said, either fuck him or kill him.

Aria growled, her body moving with frankly impressive flexibility in her attempt to follow his light touch as it moved across her body. She needed him. Her frustration was changing quickly into desperation. Normally, that would only have fueled the fire of her anger, but that could be added to another in the long list of things she didn't understand about her own feelings for Davin; there was a very fundamental part of her that knew that, if she honestly disliked anything that he was doing here, not only would he allow her escape but he would help her get untied immediately. That he was only continuing because she hadn't outright told him to stop. She trusted him, very deeply and seemingly inexplicably. But why?

Most people trust Jedi due to the title. Aria was not one of those people. Sure, most Jedi were the kind of people who would protect the innocent (which she was not) and helpless (which, at the moment, she kind of was), but she knew that it didn't take much to make one turn on someone. It had happened before. So why did she trust Davin specifically? Especially when he seemed to be so happy to stray so far from their teachings? She was certain that tying a girl up to her bed while she was sleeping and then teasing her like this wasn't very... Jedi-like, to say the least.

Her thoughts were gone from her mind the instant Davin's hand touched her pussy. She sucked in a breath and pressed her hip upwards, moaning in disappointment when he lifted his hand along with her hips, denying her the pressure she so desired.

“Tell me again, what is that you want from this Jedi prude, hm?”

Aria glowered at him, her frustration bursting forth anew and lighting her eyes with a fire fueled by equal parts anger and lust. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" she snarled, arching her entire body in an attempt to create that pressure over her pussy again. It didn't work and she moaned, tossing her head back and forth. She was breaking at an alarming rate. She would never have considered anything remotely resembling begging or even asking otherwise.

"Fuck! Davin! Please!" she moaned, straining desperately against the bonds. She caught his gaze again, and this time her eyes were full of lust and need. There was still irritation and a little anger, but they were being quickly overwhelmed by her exploding desire. "Just do something! Anything! I don't fucking care. I just need you! Fuck!"

Davin cocked his eye brow as he let his fingers brush against Aria's swollen pussy again.

"You need me?" Whatever he had learned of this fiercely independent mercenary up till now, it was that she probably truly felt that she didn't need anyone. Something deep within Davin was wonderfully satisfied at these words of hers, but if there was to be any conscious perception of this satisfaction, Davin wasn't the one to experience it.

All he knew, was that he couldn't control a broad smile from spreading over his face, coupled with a type of deep warmth within him that he attributed - erroneously - to what he next intended to do.

"That, Captain Maverick, is the correct answer." Davin crawled over Aria, bringing his face to hover over hers, keeping his upper body propped upon his elbows, his hips against Aria's, the length of his cock up against her throbbing pussy and clit. Aria ground against him, almost growling. Davin lifted his hips away from her hips' thrusts, letting his cock drop downward, and when she thrusted up again, he pushed his tip against her, penetrating her just so. Aria gasped, Davin grinned even more devilishly as Aria tried to push her hips up further, attempting to take more of Davin's cock into her - but Davin held back.

"Wait - sorry - my memory is a little weak. What was it that you had just said?" Davin teased. His breaths were starting to quicken, and he was reaching a point where he needed to fuck Aria just as much as she needed to fuck him. But he wasn't going to show it. No. He wanted Aria to beg him like she hadn't begged anyone in a long time. And somewhere in the recesses of Davin's mind, he knew why.

Aria whimpered helplessly. She had completely lost it some time between Davin pressing his cock tip against her pussy and then stopping. She groaned, tossing her head back and forth and trying desperately to grind into him. It didn't work - between his weight over her and the ropes tying her to the bed, she could barely move, never mind press herself against him the way she wanted to.

"Please," she breathed. She couldn't even see straight. She managed, at least, to jerk her head up suddenly and bring her mouth to his as his face hovered just a few inches above hers. The kiss was short and hard, her lips colliding with his in a way that was borderline painful, but she couldn't bring herself to care. She needed the contact, desperately.

When Davin asked her to repeat herself, she growled at him. She still had some awareness left, enough to know what he was doing. Except, she found that she didn't care. Whatever this was between them, the idea of telling him that she needed him wasn't as terrible as she might have thought. She didn't exactly like the idea, but she didn't hate it either. It probably would have scared her, except that she couldn't feel must beside the lust that was threatening to drive her insane.

She leaned up towards him again, this time nipping at his shoulder. With her mouth close to his ear, she whispered, "You fucking know what I said, Jedi. I. Need. You."

Davin’s heart, already pounding in his chest and ears, seemed to do some kind of somersault; not just at the words – but at the way they were spoken – filled with longing, with frustration bordering on rage, and with that unidentifiable thing that made Davin’s stomach flutter like a school boy's. Unable to control himself any further, Davin thrust his achingly hard cock into Aria, as deep as he could, burying his member completely between her legs. Aria threw her head back and Davin reveled in her visceral sounds of need. He wanted more. With a subtle wave of his hand he untied both her wrist restraints. No sooner than they were off Aria plunged her nails into his back. Davin gasped, in turn taking a dull bite of her ear before slamming his lips into hers, their tongues intermixing. Davin started pumping furiously into Aria, loving every stroke, every smack of their bodies together, their sounds, their smells, their grunts.

“Damn it!” Davin breathed out between a kiss as he wracked with pleasure. For a mercenary who probably got her fair share of men, her pussy clung to him tightly still. This woman was a puzzle in more ways than Davin cared to know. “You’re fucking... piece… of work… Captain Maverick…” he let out between ragged breaths.

Aria gasped and then growled almost victoriously as Davin undid her wrist restraints. She dug her nails into him immediately, clinging to him as if she could pull him into the same space she occupied. Her whole body arched into him and she barely muffled a scream as he started plowing hard into her. Stars had started exploding before her eyes. She shuddered violently, her nails raking against his skin while her teeth bit into his shoulder.

Her orgasm was quite unlike any she had ever experienced. She'd never denied herself the way Davin had denied her, and now that she was finally being sated, the pleasure wracking her body was almost painful in its intensity. She squeezed her eyes shut and, surprisingly, actually went silent. She was so overcome that she couldn't even properly drawn breath. Her pussy clamped down, vice-like, on Davin's cock, and, after that first moment of too-intense sensation, she cried out and began to buck against him as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her tiny frame.

Davin ground his hips hard against Aria’s as he felt himself burst into her, his cock gushing his hot seed wave after wave, filling Aria completely and utterly, dripping out of her around him. Resisting the urge to arch his back to push into her more, as if marking her, he instead dove into Aria’s face and kissed her – with all the rage of a lover in the throws of rabid ecstasy. Certainly if someone had been in the room, watching the two of them gripping each other as they came together, breathing heavily, biting and kissing each other, moaning in embrace, they would not have assumed anything but that these were two lost lovers finally re-united. The truth couldn’t have been further from, but still, Davin panted, his sweaty cheek touching Aria’s, the two of them relishing the waves of pleasure they had both swam in together.

Keeping his head next to hers, his mouth just by her ear, Davin whispered in the kind of growl that a man whose throat was dry with effort would make, “Thank you.” But this time, he really, really meant it. Though Davin recognized the danger of the post-orgasm cuddle, he didn’t feel the need to care, and he feel the need to wonder why he didn’t care. He lay upon Aria, resting most of his weight on his elbows, now his forehead on Aria’s, his chest’s heaves slowing gradually, eyes closed. He moved his hips slightly, feeling himself still within her. He opened his eyes and found Aria’s intense blues looking back at him, the lust from them slowly disappearing, leaving something else there. Davin wasn’t sure what, but he didn’t want to find out either. For now, even if for a second, he wanted to enjoy the moment.

Aria took a long time to calm, relishing in the feeling of his seed splashing into her. She sighed with utter contentment once Davin relaxed over her and opened her eyes. He was breathing hard, sweat beading on his forehead, a look of perfect pleasure on his face. There was something about it - she couldn't say what - that made her smile. Maybe it was the reflection of her own feelings on his face. Maybe it was knowing that he had enjoyed that as much as she had. She didn't consider the idea that she might simply like the idea of making him feel pleasure. No, that tread too far from their casual relationship to be something she could think about.

His quiet, whispered "thanks" made her grin and swallow a chuckle. He opened his eyes to look at her then, and there was something shared between them when their gazes met that made her feel like she had just swallowed her heart. "Thanks would be an understatement," she answered, she voice raw and rough from lust. She pushed herself, with great effort, up onto her elbows and kissed him softly. She had meant it to be a quick peck, a "thanks for the fuck" - instead, she didn't part from him, kissing him gently, like a lover would. She dropped away from him, abruptly, surprised enough at herself that she actually started blushing. Her eyes darted around, looking for something - anything - to say, to end the intensity of the moment. "I uh... Can you untie my legs?" The question was halting and soft, clearly more an excuse to get him to stop looking at her like that than it was because she actually found her ankle bindings uncomfortable. It hadn't occurred to her that he didn't have to look away - his Force powers would see to that. She simply felt pinned and exposed under his gaze, in a way that felt far more intimate than the fact that she was naked under him. No one had ever look at her that way before, as if they were looking inside her. Part of her hated it but part of her - a part that she was trying desperately to hide away from - never wanted him to stop.

Davin felt Aria’s kiss, returned it, and allowed himself to live in it. There was definitely something there that shouldn’t have been, and before he could dwell on what it was exactly, Aria abruptly moved back. For this Davin was grateful. He had had a glimpse of a warmth within him that he hadn’t felt since…

Can you untie my legs?

Davin smiled, subconsciously relieved that he didn’t have to worry about whatever it was they were experiencing, and melted off Aria, sliding himself out of her in the process. He slid down her body gently, trailing his fingers down her exposed skin, until he himself slid off the edge of the bed, kneeling, methodically untying her ankles’ bindings. When he was done he climbed back onto the bed and lay on his back next to Aria, both of them naked. This was not right. Davin could sense all the symptoms of a relationship that shouldn’t, under any circumstances, be happening. Even the thought of it made him question vociferously its sincerity – it simply couldn’t be. Davin dismissed it, as it should well be dismissed, but needed to do something else to bury it and make sure it didn’t return. He turned to Aria, resting on his side, eyeing her, deliciously smaller breasts.

“You know, I think we should just walk around your ship naked and fuck just like that, when one of us is in the mood. It would be a mutual thing, like – I may not be in the mood, but you could use my cock however you liked, and vice versa. A shared understanding.” That’s it. Something superficial. Playful. Stupid. Davin looked at Aria with smirk, but somehow he could still tell that it wasn’t genuine. It wasn’t genuine fronting at all. As he looked at Aria Maverick, he got a sinking feeling that he had lost his internal battle already.

But he’d be damned if he didn’t go down fighting.

Aria breathed a sigh of relief when Davin started climbing off of her to use his hands to untie her binds, thinking maybe it would be the end of whatever this was that was hanging between them. Her relief lasted only a split second though, because Davin's fingers trailing slowly down her skin made her whole body tense up. After such an intense orgasm, her skin felt intensely oversensitive, and even just Davin's light fingers made her nerves buzz and snap, like she was being shocked. She barely contained a whimper at the feeling.

Once Davin had her ankles untied, she relaxed a little, and closed her legs rather sluggishly. She had rather expected - hoped, even - that Davin would leave after that. That he would end this odd little dance they were performing with each other. Instead, he pulled himself back up beside her, a source of warmth next to her that she found herself moving subtly towards. The air in the ship as cool against her naked skin, damp as it was with their sweat, and she swore that she only pressed her side against his because he was warm.

She did relax a little when Davin started talking about their 'understanding' - it sounded exactly like the sort of thing she'd be interested in. Lots of sex, no emotion. Maybe she could use this to show herself that she really didn't feel anything but lust for him.

She looked at him, then raised an eyebrow at the completely overt way he was staring at her chest. She stretched, arching her back, clearly showing herself off for him, and said, "My eyes are up here, Jedi." Then she purred, rolling over to face him so that her body was pressed against his. "Ohh, but I can think of so many ways I'd want to use a cock like yours... How could I say no to an offer like that?" She lifted one of her hands, trailing her palm softly up his arm, over his shoulder and neck, and then carding her fingers through his hair. Then, abruptly, her hand fisted in his hair and she pulled gently, grinning wickedly. "But, before we do anything else, I should point out that you broke one of my rules. I said, when you came onto this ship, that you were to be confined to the common areas and your own room. You argued for the cockpit, which I allowed, but nothing was ever said about my room." She bit her lip, looking into his eyes for a moment, her own eyes dancing with mischief. Then, with a toothy grin, she pulled his head towards her and kissed him in a playfully harsh way, her teeth biting softly at his bottom lip. "You're worth too many creds to abandon you on some empty planet like I promised," she told him conversationally, "so I'm open to ideas concerning punishment, if you happen to have any..."

Davin felt some kind of cross between relief and disappointment when Aria readily latched onto his suggestion for continued lust-driven sex. But it was definitely more relief than disappointment, he told himself.

He couldn't remember the last time he had had such a short period of his life filled with so much unbridled, visceral sex, and as Aria pulled him into her reproachful kiss and allowed him to suggest his own punishment, he could feel himself hardening already, his shaft scraping against Aria's thigh as it slowly filled with lust for her.

Davin smirked, intentionally looking away from Aria's eyes back to her breasts. He lazily traced a finger around one of her nipples, keeping his focus there.

"See, the problem with looking into your eyes," Davin started, his tone too comfortable for someone who had just been asked to offer their own punishment, "is that I can't look anywhere else after I do so, which of course leaves me vulnerable to attack." Davin knew that such a comment about her eyes did not come without insinuation, but if it through her off, then well and good.

He traced his finger across her chest to her other nipple, tracing circles there now.

"As a 'punishment' for coming in here and giving you the time of your life, let's see, I'd say you should follow me around the ship wherever I go, and give me a blowjob every time I sit down. And you know, I'm really tired, so I don't think I'm going to be standing much."

Davin smiled dashingly, a glint of mischief his eyes, as he looked back up at Aria and met her gaze.

Aria sighed with pleasure as Davin traced circles around her readily hardening nipples. He made his off-hand comment about her eyes, and she narrowed her gaze at him. What the hell was that supposed to mean? They were having sex, nothing more. That sounded suspiciously like something a lover might say, and she fought to believe that she was angry at him for it.

It was, then, a relief when he brought the conversation back to his punishment. She listened to his suggestion, her expression growing more and more surprised as he spoke. She stared at him in disbelief for a few moments, then burst into genuine, hearty laughter. "Some punishment that is!" she accused, shoving him playfully. He rolled onto his back with her push and she rolled on top of him so that she was straddling his hips. She paused, a wicked grin spreading across her lips as a new idea hit her. Leaning toward him, she gave him a soft, tantalizing kiss - one where her lips brushed just barely against his, to make him want a real kiss all the more - before she sat back up. Her eyes carried this sort of devious amusement that made it clear she was planning something. "I agree to the terms of your punishment, Davin Graff," she said, feigning a official tone of voice. She dropped her chest back toward him and ran her tongue along the column of his throat. "Oh, I'm looking forward to this," she murmured, her voice all velvet and lust.

Then, abruptly, she pushed herself up off of him and walked naked out into the common area. As she door to her bedroom slid closed behind her, she glanced over her shoulder at Davin, motioning with one finger for him to follow.

Back