Don't Tell Your Father: A Tale of Deception

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
My suggestion is the husband/father is obsessed with making money, he doesn't care what the money can buy, it is the pursuit that thrills him.

His reasons for getting married were four fold:
1) To give the allusion that he has a normal family life.
2) To have someone to chose what clothes he should wear.
3) To have someone to host the occasional dinner party.
4) To have someone to accompany him to various social events.

Although his wife is a very beautiful and a sexy woman he is not interested in having sex with her, on the rare occasion he is feeling horny he prefers a one night stand with a high priced call girl.

The wife/mother was fully aware of what her husband was looking for in a wife. She agreed to marry him because she gets to spend most of his money. She knows he doesn't care if she sleeps around but for the most part she doesn’t because she signed a prenuptial that states if any affair of her's became public knowledge she would get nothing in the divorce.

When not spending his money she volunteers her time to various charities. It is thru one of these charities that she meets a five years old orphan boy. She convinces her husband that adopting the boy would enhance the allusion of a normal family life. She throws herself into raising the boy becoming very attached to him. When the boy turns 18 she becomes sexually attracted to him so she seduces him. After bonking his brains out she tells him, “Don't tell your father.”

After a period of time the husband/father does learn of the affair but doesn't care, for fun he does occasionally make a comment that leaves them wonder if he knows.
 
Back
Top