From Business Woman to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Alice2015)

Ryanmo97

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Posts
6,411
From Business Woman to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Alice2015)

Ryan Morris
Age: 35
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. So he put an ad in the personals ad of craigslist.

It read...
"Single Mountain Man seeks Single City Woman:

Man who has moved to the mountains about a year ago to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city is looking for a woman who's willing to join him in his new life in the mountains. Must be willing to give up her life in the city to join him in the mountains for a long term commitment. Must be willing to do whatever I say and be the mother of my children. e-mail me if interested..."

Ryan never thought in a million years he would ever get some successful business woman to willingly give up her life in the city to move out in the mountains to be his "wife"
 
Alice Green
Age: 31
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Measurements: 36-24-34, C-cup
Hair: Auburn to fiery red (depending upon sun exposure)
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair, lightly freckled (heavily freckled in the sun)
Body Type: Fit, athletic; .
(Picture below in a link)

Natural Hair Color: Light Brown



"You're nuts. You can't do this."

Alice ignored her friend Amy's warning and ordered, "Take the picture."

Alice donned her well known smirk and twisted her body just enough to emphasize her womanly curves as the digital camera clicked. She nodded toward the device, asking, "How do I look?"

Amy looked at the image on the camera's display screen, then shrugged. "It's fine for a sex slave picture, I guess."

Again Alice ignored her, moving to look at the picture herself. She took the camera and went through the process of sending the image to both the printer and the final email she's written for Ryan Morris. As her friend continued to harangue her about this unbelievable decision, Alice continued to ignore Amy or respond simply to her friend's concerns.

She spent the next hour finishing her packing for the trip which would include a train, a bus, and then what...? She didn't honestly know. Alice only knew that Ryan Morris had given her a time and place to meet him, and that she was going to be there.

She understood Amy's distress, of course: Alice was abandoning her successful though no-longer-enjoyable business as well as her unsuccessful and even less-enjoyable personal life to go off to the woods and live with a man she only knew through emails. Nothing crazy about that, right?

Alice knew it was nuts, too, but she needed a radical change in her life and something told her this was the most radical change that would ever present itself to her.

"I'm sure Mister Morris is a nice man," Alice repeated for the umpteenth time, snapping closed the last of her bags. She looked at the assortment of designer bags -- eight in all -- and realized that she'd packed as if she was going on another one of her European vacations. She shook her head, opened each of the bags, and said, "We have to start over."

Three hours later, the pair of them had reduced Alice's possessions to what the city girls considered the bare necessities, eliminating three of the bags entirely. With a deep sign, Alice said, "It'll have to do."



It was 52 hours later before Alice was standing on the cracked sidewalk under a Greyhound bus sign outside a tiny rural café, surrounded by her bags. Her hair was a mess, not helped at all by a blustering wind; and unable to get to her makeup bag during the bus ride, she'd instead stripped her face down to what God had given her, aided by a little blush and lip stick that she'd hidden away in her purse.

She was covered from neck to knee by a heavy but stylish coat that hid most of her shapely body, leaving only her now naked face to make a first impression on Ryan. Alice wasn't a superficial person herself, but she knew that most people -- and most men -- were. At least, the men who surrounded her in her now abandoned life had been. It was part of the reason she wanted out of that life.

She wanted something more. She hoped to find it here with Ryan. If she didn't, she'd leave and look somewhere else. A simple solution, Alice thought.
 
Ryan had a few responses to his post but nothing really came of it. But, when he and Alice talked they hit it off. She told him about how much she hated her life in the city and how she wanted to chuck it all and run away.

They talked for several months and deiced that she should move in with him. He told her that there was a Greyhound bus stop in a small town near where he lived in the mountains of California near Lake Tahoe. When she told him that he got the tickets and told her when she would be there. He told her to wear her nicest skirt business suit, closed toe high heels, stockings, a nice bra and panties, no g-strings or thongs.

Soon it was the day Ryan would pick up Alice at the bus station. He pulled up in his blue SUV and saw her standing there with 5 bags next to her, he smiled and got out of the car. He was wearing a red plaid jacket, white button up shirt, blue jeans and boots. He walked up to her and smiled, "Hello, Alice... I'm Ryan... Nice to meet you..." He held out his hand for her.
 
Last edited:
"Hello, Alice... I'm Ryan... Nice to meet you..."

Ryan offered his hand, but Alice hesitated before taking it. The two of them had communicated for a couple of months before Alice asked the man to describe his looks, not wanting him to think her as superficial as the men from whom she was running. She been hoping for a picture, but she'd only gotten a description.

"Ugly!" was the response her friend Amy had given to the email. "If he was good looking, he'd send a picture. Why's he afraid to send a picture?"

Amy had been wrong. So wrong. Ryan Morris was a hottie, the kind of guy with whom any woman would want to be seen in public ... or simply enjoy between the sheets. So, why was Alice suddenly apprehensive about Ryan? Actually, she knew why: she assumed that Ryan knew he was good looking, that he knew everyone around him knew he was good looking, and that he would be driven by his looks, just like the men -- and the women -- who had surrounded Alice for the past decade and a half of her career. And if that was true, this was going to suck!

She took the man's hand, agreeing, "Yes, nice to meet you ... Ryan."

The man's hands were rough from hard work, which shouldn't have surprised Alice yet did. Not because she shouldn't have expected it, but because she hadn't felt the grip of real working hands since she left for the Big City and her farmer-rancher father hugged her so tightly she thought she was going to pass out from a lack of oxygen.

"I'm Alice," she said, almost immediately feeling the flush of blood fill her face. She chuckled. "Sorry. You know that already." She chuckled again, adding, "A bit nervous here. I've never been on a blind date, let alone ... well ... you know."

You might know, Alice thought, but I don't.

Alice didn't honestly know just what it was that she was getting herself into, and now -- for the first real time -- she was beginning to wonder whether or not she'd made a horrific mistake. Oh, sure, Ryan looked like a good enough guy, but looks could be deceiving. He could be a homicidal maniac. He could be a sadistic bastard who intended to make Alice a sex slave. He could be ... he could be ...

Oh, the possibilities were endless. And, suddenly, frightening.

When their hands separated, Alice looked around to the bags surrounding her and laughed, nervous and embarrassed. She looked to his SUV and joked, "Good thing you brought the big rig. I, um ... I didn't know whether there would be a mall anywhere in the vicinity, so ... well, I guess I brought it all. Hope that's okay."

(OOC: If there's no more conversation to be had at this moment, she will get into the SUV with him and head off. Just wanted you to know that you could write her doing that without thinking you were controlling her. :))
 
Ryan smiled, "Yes... I see that... There isn't any malls nearby... I do most of my shopping online... I hope you don't mine but I bought you some clothes that I think you will like..." Ryan had asked Alice for her measurements a few weeks before and picked out a few things for her. "So... Let's get going..." He loaded her bags into the back of his SUV and then opened the passenger side door for her. Once she was inside he got in and they headed to the cabin.

It took about a half hour to reach his driveway and once they got to the driveway it was another mile down a twisty dirt road until they reached his cabin. It was a very modern looking two story log cabin, "Welcome home... "

Ryan got out and walked around to open her door. He left her bags in the car for now. They walked up onto the porch that wrapped around the first floor. Ryan opened the door for her and they walked right into the living room. The room was tastefully decorated, a flat screen TV, fireplace, a couple of couches and a few area rugs. "How about you take off your coat and I'll give you the grand tour of your new home?"
 
(OOC: Sorry this is so long. I couldn't stop. ;))


"So... Let's get going..."
Ryan helped Alice into the big vehicle, being the regular gentleman. As they headed away from the highway, away from the country road, and finally onto an ever twisting dirt road, Alice began to truly realize how far they were going out into what her father would have called the boondocks.

The redhead's eyes swept about the countryside in all directions, often allowing her to look to her left and take a quick peek at her new house mate. She had asked many questions during their email exchanges, but there were even more that she either hadn't asked -- out of fear of backing out -- or he hadn't answered to her satisfaction. Had Ryan also been afraid she would back out? Or had she simply barraged him with so many inquiries that he missed a few here and there.

One of the questions that struck her now as she watched the undeniably sexy neo-mountain man navigate the snake of a road was How is it that you don't already have a woman ... and how is it you had to go to the internet to find me?

He'd answered that last part a bit in their online exchange, but the first part...? He was so attractive, as much so as many of the models she'd worked with both during her own modeling days and her management period that followed. Someone this handsome had women throwing themselves at his all day long, which meant that even if most of them were not appropriate mates, the odds were that eventually one would be right enough to at least try to settle down with.

Maybe you're the one, Alice mused about herself as she returned to watching -- returned to awing -- the mountainous countryside pass by the SUV's windows. Alice had never been to the West, unless you counted her many trips to Los Angeles. She didn't, of course, because, well, that was Los Angeles, and Los Angeles was a whole different animal than anything else west of the Mississippi.

This place, though, Tahoe -- or what ever this place near Tahoe was called -- was unbelievable. The forests were thick and green and tall; the cliffs came out of no where and simply dropped away to nothingness; and little animals, from scurrying little striped mice -- Alice would later learn they were called chipmunks -- to real life deer were at every turn.

This wasn't something you saw in Chicago where she'd grown up or, obviously, in New York where she'd worked most of her career. It was simply incredible and, to be honest, a bit frightening. She glanced toward Ryan again and saw the ease at which he was navigating the road. He may have come from the city like Alice had, but he belonged here: that was obvious. Did she?

Suddenly, the forest broke and they were approaching a very modern looking two story log cabin.
"Welcome home... "
"It's beautiful," Alice murmured with surprise. Ryan had, of course, described it to her online, but she hadn't asked for a picture nor had he offered one. She'd honestly expected something out of Grizzly Adams or House on the Prairie. Again, Ryan helped her out of the SUV, then led her inside where she found all the amenities of a European snow lodge ... except, she thought with a smile, that she could actually plug in her electronics here without a fistful of adapters. "It's beautiful, Ryan. Simply beautiful."

"How about you take off your coat and I'll give you the grand tour of your new home?"

Alice turned to face Ryan and hesitated, her lips widened in a happy smile that lessened a bit as her mind raced. Her new house mate, who it was assumed was to become her new lover and -- if all went well -- her new man, hadn't had a really good, face-to-face look of her form as of yet. Was shedding her jacket really about making her comfortable for a tour or about seeing what he'd gotten?

Despite her age and past experience with men, Alice knew she was going to blush. She turned away from Ryan and, as she strolled slowly about looking at the cabin's interior, unbuttoned and finally shed her long coat. She set it neatly over the back of the nearest chair and -- past her blushing stage now -- turned to face Ryan, giving him his first look of her.

She hesitated a moment, then said, "How about showing me more."

She meant the house, of course, but she couldn't help but drop her eyes for just a flash to Ryan's own form, wondering what he looked like with all those mountain clothes off. That was when she turned again, feeling the blush explode in her cheeks. She looked up the stairs and, trying to get the attention off her reddening face, asked, "So, is my bedroom up there?"
 
Ryan smiled when Alice took off her coat and she was wearing the same suit she wore in her last picture. When she asked if her bedroom was upstairs he nodded, "Yes, our bedroom is upstairs. But, let me show you around the rest of the house first."

He took her to the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinet all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. Ryan's office and a half bath was also on the first floor.

Ryan then took her upstairs. They walked down a hallway past four empty bedroom, "These will be for our children..." They reached the end of the hall, and stood in front of a door. "This is our room..." Ryan opened the door and let Alice go first. It was simply decorated. There was wood paneling on the walls. A couple of wood dressers and nightstands. There was a king sized four post bed. There were a couple of doors that led to walk-in closets. One was filled with his clothes the other had a few dress for Alice. There was also a big window.

Ryan took her hand and walked her over to the bathroom. There was a large tub with jacuzzi jets and a good sized shower stall with frosted glass. There were two sinks that looked like old fashion wash bowls with drains in the middle and old fashioned faucets. The toilet tank was high up on the wall and used a chain to flush. Ryan then took her back into the bedroom. "And, now Alice... It's time for you to become my wife... I want you to slowly strip naked, then I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Ailce, give my body to you as your wife. You, Ryan, are my husband. I promise to love, honor, and obey you for the rest of our lives."
 
"Yes, our bedroom is upstairs. But, let me show you around the rest of the house first."

Alice didn't fail to catch Ryan's use of the word our in our bedroom. As he walked her about the beautiful home, she complimented this feature and that feature, but her mind was really on the issue of their immediately sharing a bedroom, which implied their immediately sharing a bed.

When they got upstairs and Ryan revealed four bedrooms for children, which had its own implication of four children, Alice was again beginning to remember her friend Amy's warnings about not having the slightest idea what she was getting herself into.

When Ryan took her hand to lead her into the bathroom, and then again to lead her back to the bedroom, he did it so gently. Alice thought, He's a good man, better than most you know. Give him a chance.

And then ...

"And, now Alice... It's time for you to become my wife... I want you to slowly strip naked, then I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Alice, give my body to you as your wife. You, Ryan, are my husband. I promise to love, honor, and obey you for the rest of our lives."

Alice stared at him for a moment, unsure of whether he was serious or playing with her. She laughed suddenly, then silenced it just as suddenly when his reaction confirmed to her that he was dead serious!

She wasn't sure how to react. She had, of course, understood that she was coming here to live here, to become his life partner, his wife, to have his kids, to -- with any luck -- be very happy for the rest of their lives together. But she hadn't expected this ... this ... what was this?

Alice wasn't sure whether it was simply a male dominance thing or possibly an Old Testament religious thing or some new fangled spirituality Me Tarzan, You Jane, this how it works thing. Not once in their dozens of emails had she gotten this ... vibe from Ryan. The words in his initial advert -- which she had read so many times that she'd memorized them -- rang in her head again:

Man who has moved to the mountains about a year ago to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city is looking for a woman who's willing to join him in his new life in the mountains. Must be willing to give up her life in the city to join him in the mountains for a long term commitment. Must be willing to do whatever I say and be the mother of my children. e-mail me if interested..."

Must be willing to do whatever I say... she repeated in her head. You did agree to this. You dummy.

"Listen ... Ryan..." Alice said tentatively. She glanced about her, trying to inconspicuously find the exits should she decide it was necessary to run. She gave a short, soft chuckle, then continued, "We've ... we've only just met. And ... well, I'm thinking that maybe we should get to know one another a bit more before ... you know..."

She was looking for a good way to say it but couldn't. Instead, she just shrugged and said bluntly, "We get naked and declare our love. Don't you?"

The nervousness was more than evident in Alice's voice. She wasn't ... afraid, so much. And she wasn't offended. In fact, she had no idea what she was feeling, other than ... awkward.
 
Ryan smiled... "Don't worry, my dear... We aren't going to have sex. This is about you giving up you old life and starting your new life. if you want you can keep you bra and panties on." Ryan stood there and waited. This was her final test if she wasn't willing to do this then he would put her on the next bus home. He wanted someone who would anything he said without question.
 
Ryan's tone was sincere, and there past conversations about Alice's new life seemed to support what he was saying to her now. She suddenly has a flashback to a spiritual cleansing procedure she'd gone through a few years back, when she'd feared she was becoming addicted to prescription drugs. The cleansing itself had been a joke, but the shedding of her clothing, make up, and two thousand dollars -- the Spa's charge for the three day event -- as a sign of shedding her woes and worries had been enough to turn her around.

A cleansing, she said to herself, studying Ryan as he stood there patiently for her response. It's just a cleansing. Just think of it as a cleansing.

"Okay," Alice said softly, more to herself than to Ryan.

She stepped out of her modest heels, then reached to her waist and -- starting with the lowest of a dozen and a half tiny little latches running up her belly to her chest -- began releasing the tension that the blouse had on her ample breasts. She'd put on a little weight over the past handful of years -- when she made the switch from modeling to managing -- but as the flesh of her belly was slowly exposed, it was becoming slowly obvious that she'd continued to exercise daily and take good care of her body.

As she released the last catch, Alice allowed the lapels to open just a bit before she looked down to her unbridled bosom. She looked back up to Ryan, and smiled, a bit embarrassed. "I guess keeping my bra on is a moot thought."

She hesitated just another moment, again wondering what the hell she was doing, then opened and removed her blouse. Her breasts sagged just enough and in such a natural way as to remove any doubt about whether they had come from God or from a Doctor.

She set the blouse aside and continued onward, pulling down the zipper at the base of her spine and dropping the skirt to the floor; lifting one leg, then the other to remove her thigh high nylons; then, with another moment of hesitation, reaching to her hips and pulling her panties slowly downward. Alice had either maintained eye contact with Ryan or frequently reestablished it while stripping, but now -- as she removed the last bit of her clothing and set it aside on the chair -- she chose to keep her eyes diverted.

She stood there in no more than her birthday suit for a moment, then -- taking a deep breath that caused her chest to swell, then recede -- looked to Ryan to see what reaction he might have to the naked woman before him.
 
Ryan smiled as Alice stripped. She was a beautiful woman and she was all his to enjoy. He knew from how she hesitated he would have to take things slow with her. He was fine with that. Ryan walked up to her, "Now want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Ailce, give my body to you as your wife. You, Ryan, are my husband. I promise to love, honor, and obey you for the rest of our lives."
 
"Now, I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Alice, give my body to you as your wife. You, Ryan, are my husband. I promise to love, honor, and obey you for the rest of our lives."

Alice hesitated another long moment, which seemed much longer than it probably was as she was standing naked before a man she'd only really met this morning and yet was about to commit her entire being to. But she began with his instructions, neatly folding her clothes and gathering her heels. She knelt before him and offered out her clothes.

"I, Alice..." she began, pausing to clear her throat of the nervousness that was clogging it.

She wasn't entirely comfortable with this little process of his, her feminist background making it hard for her to simply turn over control of her ever moment to this stranger. She'd thought about Ryan's demand for obedience a million times, beginning clear back when she read the advert. And while by today's standards that might be considered appalling by most women, Alice could recall her maternal grandparents and how happy they'd been together. Alice's grandmother had always played a subservient role to Alice's grandfather, and it had done them just fine.

"... give my body to you, Ryan ... as your wife." She hesitated for a moment, thinking -- rightly, of course -- that she may have inserted an extra word or two in that line. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, she thought. "You, Ryan, are my husband. I promise to love, honor, and--"

Again, the frog reappeared in Alice's throat. She'd never made such a vow to a man before, not even to her husband when they'd married. She'd refused to include the word in her vows and -- being a progressive man -- her husband-to-be had agreed.

"And obey you for the rest of our lives."

Ryan took the neatly organized clothes from Alice, but before he could say or do anything, Alice said, "Will you do the same for me, Ryan?"

When he met her gaze, Alice asked, "Will you drop to your knees and declare a similar vow to me ... your wife?"
 
Ryan smiled when she repeated her vow to him. She was nervous and rightly so. She was naked in front of a man she never met before. He took her clothes and was about to head into her closet to get her some clothes, when she asked him to make a vow to her. He looked at her and thought about it, then he smiled again. As he kicked his boots off "All right... It only seems fair..." Ryan started to unbutton his shirt.. "If I get a look at your naked body... You should get a look at mine as well..."

Once Ryan had his shirt off. He dropped it on the bed. She could tell that Ryan took good care of his body. He didn't have well defined muscles but he had very little body fat. Ryan then unfastened the buckle of his belt and removed his pants. Then, he lowered his boxer shorts and Alice got her first look at her new husband's semi hard cock. Ryan then got down on his knees and took her hands. He looked right into her beautiful blue eyes and said, "I, Ryan, Give my heart to you as your husband. You, Alice, are my wife. I promise to love, honor and protect you for the rest of our lives." Ryan then gave Alice a peck on the cheek. Then, he stood and walked into her walk in closet.

He returned a short time later with a pile of new clothes folded similarly the pile of clothes that Alice gave Ryan. In the pile was a nice purple dress, it would reach a little above her ankles, had short sleeves and was cut low enough to show a modest amount of cleavage. There was also a purple satin and lace set of bra and panties, white thigh high stockings, and a black pair of Mary Jane flats. He walked up Alice and handed her the clothes, "Every day, I will choose what clothes you will wear that day. You may change your clothes when you work out but after you finish you must put the same clothes on that I gave you that morning... " Ryan then started to get dressed again.
 
...he kicked his boots off "All right... It only seems fair ... If I get a look at your naked body... You should get a look at mine as well..."
Alice's reason for asking this of Ryan hadn't actually been to see him naked, but to see if he would commit to similar vows as he'd insisted she commit to. But ... she certainly wasn't going to stop him from undressing either. As she watched him shedding his clothes, Alice realized she was becoming excited. Her nipples had stiffened in the coolness of the room, of course, but now they were swelling to the point of almost hurting. And by the time that Ryan was standing before her naked, his semi-erect cock dangling just a foot from a mouth that had taken in its share of them over the years, she could feel the warmth of her natural lubricant as it began to wet her labia and threaten to leak down her leg.

Ryan then got down on his knees and took her hands. He looked right into her beautiful blue eyes and said, "I, Ryan, Give my heart to you as your husband. You, Alice, are my wife. I promise to love, honor and protect you for the rest of our lives."

He surprised Alice when he leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. Her commitment to him hadn't included any such intimate act, not that she could have done anything down there on her knees save suck his cock.

She ogled him with great interest as he moved about the room, storing away her city clothes and selecting her new country clothes. He was a good looking man, strong muscled though not like the male models she'd managed and sometimes slept with. And whether he realized it or not, that cock dangling half pumped from that curly mass of dark was more than he would need to make Alice scream in the night when those nights finally arrived.

Tonight maybe...? Alice wondered. They were naked with one another now and yet not having sex. That was what Ryan had assured her. But such a quick erotic introduction to her new life, coupled with the fact that she had, in a sense, just married Ryan left Alice wondering whether tonight was her wedding night and tonight he'd be parting her thighs.

He returned to lift Alice to her feet and give her her new clothes, explaining the procedure she was to follow. And while she was listening as intently as she could, not wanting to disappoint him in his quest to create this interesting but unusual relationship between them, she couldn't get past the fact that she was naked, he was naked, they were in a bedroom, they were now somewhat married, and she had warm thick fluid running down the inside of her thigh as her body prepared itself for a heaping lot of fun.

But nothing happened. Ryan began to dress, and Alice quickly snatched a tissue from a box on the dresser to wipe the inside of her leg while he was turned away before she, too, began donning her new clothes. They were simple clothes but comfortable, and soon Alice was dressed and smoothed out and turning to present herself to Ryan.

"How do I look?" she asked, holding her arms out and turning around in a slow, full circle. "Satisfactory?"
 
Ryan smiled as he looked at Alice, as she turned. She looked even more beautiful, "You look great..." He gave her another peck on the cheek, "But, you're missing something..." Ryan walked over to one of the nightstand and took something out. He walked back to Alice and showed her what it was, a small ring box. He opened it and inside was a Diamond Bridal Set "I hope it fits..." Ryan then took her and and slid the ring on her finger.
 
"I hope it fits..."

Ryan took Alice's hand and slipped the massive rock onto her ring finger. And as he did, Alice's eyes grew wider and wider in shock. It was the most incredible ring she'd ever seen ... or at least had on her finger. The center stone alone had more carats than all of the diamonds on both of her previous wedding rings combined!

"Oh, Ryan..." she murmured. "It's ... it's beautiful."

She lifted her hand to catch the late afternoon light that was spilling in from the bedroom's huge bay window. The sparkle was almost blinding and -- as such rocks were supposed to do -- it filled her heads with a flood of thoughts about their future together and their love and their...

And ... that was when the smile of awe on Alice's face faded. She lowered her hand, her gaze still set on the sparkling stones as she whispered, "Ryan, it's ... it's..."

She turned her back to him and walked slowly toward the window. Beyond the glass, the beauty of the Tahoe region was laid out before her for miles, mutating slowly from yard to garden to fields to pastures to forest. Everything a person would need or could want was here, thanks to Mother Nature or Ryan's fortune.

Everything Alice could want was here, too, including a man who -- as he'd professed to her just minutes earlier -- would
"I hope it fits..."

Ryan took Alice's hand and slipped the massive rock onto her ring finger. And as he did, Alice's eyes grew wider and wider in shock. It was the most incredible ring she'd ever seen ... or at least had on her finger. The center stone alone had more carats than all of the diamonds on both of her previous wedding rings combined!

"Oh, Ryan..." she murmured. "It's ... it's beautiful."

She lifted her hand to catch the late afternoon light that was spilling in from the bedroom's huge bay window. The sparkle was almost blinding and -- as such rocks were supposed to do -- it filled her heads with a flood of thoughts about their future together and their love and their...

And ... that was when the smile of awe on Alice's face faded. She lowered her hand, her gaze still set on the sparkling stones as she whispered, "Ryan, it's ... it's..."

She turned her back to him and walked slowly toward the window. Beyond the glass, the beauty of the Tahoe region was laid out before her for miles, mutating slowly from yard to garden to fields to pastures to forest. Everything a person would need or could want was here, thanks to Mother Nature or Ryan's fortune.

Everything Alice could want was here, too, including a man who -- as he'd professed to her just minutes earlier -- would love, honor and protect her for all of her life. She turned to look at Ryan, the soft tips of the fingers of her right hand fondling the sharp, cold edges of the diamonds decorating her left. She didn't know this man; this man didn't know her; and yet they were committing themselves to one another for the rest of their lives, here and now, through the cleansing of their outer shell -- or at least their clothes -- and uniting their souls with...

She looked down again at the ring and thought to herself, With this big fucking rock, oh god.

"It's too much, Ryan," she said, removing the ring as she walked back to stand close to him. She took his hand as he had hers and place the wedding band in his palm. He started to open his mouth to speak but she silenced him with fingers pressed to his lips. She hesitated a moment before continuing, looking into his eyes as her hand caressed its way around to his cheek, then down to his chest. In a tone that sounded much like a woman exchanging vows at the alter, Alice said, "I accept this ring from you, Ryan ... as a token of your commitment to me ... to us ... to our future together. But ... I will not wear it. Not until ... not until my heart feels the true love that such a ring is meant to represent."

She wrapped Ryan's fingers around the diamond ring, the squeezed his hand in both of hers. In a more firm yet still sincere tone she continued, "I will be your wife, and I will love ... honor ... and obey you. I will sleep in your bed ... our bed ... and I will make love to you. I will have your children and bring the sound of joy to these walls. And sometime during all of this ... when my heart is exploding with love for you ... true, deep, lasting love..."

She squeezed his hand again with emphasis. "...I will ask you to put that ring on my finger."

She moved closer to him, rose tall on the tippy toes of her bare feet, and pressed her lips to his own in a long, soft kiss that had just a hint of passion in it.

When she pulled back she asked simply, "Are you okay with that ... husband."
 
Ryan was a bit worried when she took the ring off and gave it back to him. He was going to say something but she stopped him and he listened to her speak. When she was done they shared their first true kiss as man and wife. When she broke the kiss and asked, "Are you okay with that ... husband?"

He smiled, "Yes... I can live with that... Wife... Well, I think I should get dinner started. I'll go get your things out of the car and you can put them away in your closet and then you can look around the house. Sound good?" Ryan then headed out to get her things out of the car.
 
"Sound good?"

"Sounds good," Alice answered, stepping back to allow Ryan room to depart. She looked about the bedroom, checking out the bath and walk in once more, then murmured to herself, "They're better than the ones you had in The City"

That was an exaggeration, but not by much. Her apartment in Manhattan hadn't been extravagant, but it had been both modern and new. She was afraid that she'd miss it, even with Ryan's email assurances that he had all the modern conveniences here in the cabin.

Cabin, she mused, smiling. This isn't a cabin, it's a castle.

Ryan had certainly build a beautiful home for himself -- for themselves -- and Alice was certain that she would be happy living here. Would she be happy with Ryan...? That was still a question that needed answering, of course, but ... so far so good, she reassured herself.

She headed downstairs and out the back door to see the part of the property she'd missed. Again, there were more facets of a working farm and ranch and beyond that more of the wilds of the Sierra Nevada. Alice wondered where exactly Ryan's property line stopped. Where did the neighbor's land begin? Or were they surrounded by County, State, or BLM owned land. Could she come outside on a beautiful summer day and run around naked like a little child and not worry about the kids next door snapping pics with their camera equipped cell phones?

Alice jerked her leg up suddenly at the feel of fur against it, screaming out in surprise. When she'd collected herself, she realized it was only a cat, curling its body and tail around her calves and shins as it peeked up at her with--

Alice screamed again, just a short sharp screech, as she saw the headless ... whatever in the cat's jaws. She waved her hands at the furry creature, saying, "Git! Git! Go ... go have your dinner somewhere else."

As the cat wandered away in no rush, Alice suddenly burst out in laughter. Oh God, what have you gotten yourself into? She and Ryan had discussed his desires for them to live off the land -- including the farm and ranch, of course -- as much as they could. That obviously meant slaughtering stock and game animals, then processing and cooking the meat. How the hell was Alice going to ... going to kill a rabbit or chicken, then cut it up and cook it, if she couldn't even look at a dead chipmunk in a cat's mouth?
 
Ryan finished putting Alice's things up in their bedroom. Then he headed downstairs to the kitchen to start to cook dinner. He saw Alice on the back porch. He walked up behind her slid his arms around her and kissed her on the nape of her neck. "Beautiful isn't it... It's almost like the Lion King... Everything the light touches is our 'kingdom'... There is no one else around for miles... It's just you and me... I better get dinner started... I bet your starved..."
 
Alice flinched in surprise, then giggled with a soft apology, at the feel of Ryan's hands curling about her midsection.

"Beautiful isn't it... It's almost like the Lion King... Everything the light touches is our 'kingdom'... There is no one else around for miles... It's just you and me...

"It's beautiful, Ryan," she agreed with awe. "Incredible."

"I better get dinner started... I bet your starved..."

"Yes, yes I am," she confirmed, half turning to look him in the eyes. "I want to look around some more, if you don't mind."

She kissed him on the cheek softly, as he had to her earlier, then passed by him to go into the house to find her bags. "I have a vitamin pill in my purse that I need to take before I eat. Nothing serious, just a supplement."

She went upstairs and found her bags, then dug into one of the midsized ones until she found the satellite phone. It was small enough for her to conceal inside the looser fitting clothes Ryan had picked out for her. She avoided his gaze as she descended to the front door, calling, "I won't go far, I promise."

Outside, she looked about until she found an out building that would hide her from the house. She wandered about slowly, talking to the chickens, looking at the blue sky, collecting wild flowers that she didn't recognize. Her trek weaved to and fro but eventually passed the out building between her and the house.

She quickly pulled out the sat phone and pressed "1". The phone only rang once before a woman answered and asked, "Has he raped you yet?"

"No! Alice responded harshly. "He hasn't raped me, Amy, you idiot!"

Amy broke out into hysterical laughter, which only caused Alice to laugh, though she tried to mute hers as much as she could. When they'd settled down a bit, Alice began telling her all about Ryan and the home and the hills of Tahoe and getting naked ... and the ring!

They chatted for almost ten minutes, with Alice occasionally looking back toward the house to ensure that Ryan wasn't searching for her. Eventually, Amy asked, "So ... you're going to tough it out, then?"

"Tough it out...?" Alice said, laughing. "I've seen snow lodges in Jackson Hole that aren't this posh. My bedroom here is bigger than my entire apartment in Manhattan--"

"Your bedroom," Amy reminded. "Yours' ... and you and Ryan. Remember ... you still haven't slept with this guy. That's what I mean by tough it out. I know that sex isn't everything to you, Alice. I never understood how you could be so happy with those men you dated when they just didn't do it for you ... but--"

"It's going to be fine, Amy," Alice reassured her. "Like you said ... sex isn't everything to me. Ryan is a good man. Yes ... I'm going to tough it out here. I'll call you again soon--"

"Right after you fuck the mountain man--"

"My God, Amy!" Alice said, laughing loudly again. "You're awful."

"But you will, right?"

"Will what?"

"Call me right after you fuck the mountain man."

"Yes. Yes! I'll call you right after I fuck the mountain man, now ... bye. Ryan's cooking us dinner."

Alice disconnected the call and turned...

(OOC: I'm going to stop here to give you an option. If you want Ryan to be standing there, hearing the last line of the call, we can say that Alice stopped looking toward the house to ensure that the coast was clear. If you have no interest in him having heard the call, she will return to the house, hide the phone, and come to the dining room for dinner. I haven't designed plans for either of these options; and it matters not to me which one you want to choose.)
 
"Yes, yes I am," she confirmed, half turning to look him in the eyes. "I want to look around some more, if you don't mind."

"Sure, that's fine," said Ryan with a smile.

She kissed him on the cheek softly, as he had to her earlier, then passed by him to go into the house to find her bags. "I have a vitamin pill in my purse that I need to take before I eat. Nothing serious, just a supplement."

"OK... Your bags are in the bedroom..." he said as he followed her inside and started to cook dinner.

Ryan was busy cooking when she called out, "I won't go far, I promise."

"OK..."

Ryan had grilled fresh chicken pieces, Oven roasted potatoes and a nice tossed salad Now all he needed was his sexy new wife. Alice hadn't come back from outside yet. So he went to look for her. He heard her laugh from behind one of the out buildings. He walked toward the sound of her voice. "Will what?" she said. He walked up behind her, as she said, "Yes. Yes! I'll call you right after I fuck the mountain man, now ... bye. Ryan's cooking us dinner." Alice ended her call and turned around.

Ryan smiled, "If you wanted to make a call you could have used the house phone... You didn't have to sneak out her... Come on... Dinner's ready..."
 
Alice's eyes bulged at the sight of Ryan and, over the next seconds, her face went white with horror.

"If you wanted to make a call you could have used the house phone... You didn't have to sneak out her... Come on... Dinner's ready..."

And ... that was it. He said no more. Had he heard what Alice said? He had to have! He was right there. But ... maybe he didn't. As they started back for the house, Alice's brain was rapidly repeating about his hearing her, Oh God please no oh God please no oh God please no...

"I, um ... I was just checking in with my friend ... Amy," Alice explained, her voice showing her nervousness and regret. "She worries. Worries about me."

They continued a bit further in silence before she added, "You have a phone. I knew that. You told me. Good to know."

Alice was dying inside. Ryan had been so polite and good to her, and she went and blew it by referring to him as the mountain man in a conversation about sex...? Really?

(OOC: She'd don't ranting until dinner. :()
 
"I, um ... I was just checking in with my friend ... Amy," Alice explained, her voice showing her nervousness and regret. "She worries. Worries about me."

"Amy must be a good friend," said Ryan, "Once you get settled you should invite her out here to visit."

They continued a bit further in silence before she added, "You have a phone. I knew that. You told me. Good to know."

Ryan took Alice into the dining room. He pull out her chair for her and pushed her in once she was seated. Then he brought out the food. Grilled Chicken, Oven Roasted Potatoes, and Tossed Salad. "Dig in," He said as he sat down, "I'm sure you've never had chicken this fresh in your life..." Then he stood back up, "Oh.... What would you like to drink?"
 
"Dig in," He said as he sat down, "I'm sure you've never had chicken this fresh in your life..."

Alice answered the drink question with, likely unexpected, "Dark beer if you have it."

As she watched Ryan head off to the kitchen, Alice suddenly caught what he'd said about the fresh chicken. Her eyes widened as she turned to look out the big bay windows toward the yard and the hens scurrying about.

Who's missing? she wondered, giggling guiltily to herself.

Dinner continued, with her frequently complimenting Ryan's cooking. She confessed to him that she'd never really learned how to cook. Too busy, she told him, explaining vaguely some of the history of her modeling career and, after it, her modeling management career.

Alice didn't often talk about her days in front of the camera. It often sounded like she was saying to people I'm so pretty they all wanted to look at me. She preferred to talk about the second part of her career, even if the latter years of it had been stressful and aggravating enough to make her flee to live with a total stranger.

Dessert was just as spectacular as dinner, and afterwards she asked Ryan if they could sit on the porch for a bit. They sat near one another and, though it wasn't close enough to touch, there was still an intimate feel to it. Alice asked Ryan to tell her more about himself, something he hadn't told her in the emails. She was intrigued by the both the differences and the similarities of their careers and their desires to leave them.

As the sun fell behind the forested mountains and the conversation slowed, Alice asked suddenly, 'Are we making love tonight, Ryan?"
 
Ryan got each of them a beer and they started to eat. He listened as she told him about her past. For dessert, he made strawberry shortcake. After Dinner, they went out to the porch and sat on the porch. They talked more about their lives, she asked him to tell her something she hadn't told her. He told her that there wasn't anything more to tell her. She knew everything about him. As the sun set she looked at him and asked, "Are we making love tonight, Ryan?"

He looked her and smiled, "Only if you want to, my love."
 
Back
Top