Cabin in middle of the woods (ONLY Sean Renaud)

Jake shrugged. "Fine, act like a spoiled brat. I hope you know how to prepare a fish so you don't get sick though." Jake stood up and walked away heading to the house where he started cooking steak and potatos.
 
Ricky stomp his feel knowing he couldn't, he hated that Jake had so much advantages, He didn't wanna show him, he needed him at all but it didn't take long as he smell the steak, to come back at the door and think it over. He was confused still after what Jake had done to him and how he felt around him, but after a few minute he walk in. He walk up to the table looking like a kid that got in trouble: Look ...i am sorry...
 
"You're not sorry. Your hungry." Jake said without looking up. "You should probably go try to cook that fish, we didn't put it on ice of anything it'll go bad sooner than later and that's if none of the critters around here try to steal it while you're in here whining."
 
Ricky lies casually: the critters got to it already, i threw it...how come you get steal, i mean...i want some too, you know...Especially after a hard work out...i am tired and hungry...you should be...left selfish....
 
"Guess that means you're going to sleep hungry tonight. I already told you that was your meal for tonight." Jake said without looking at the boy. "That's one of the tough parts about being a man Ricky, you have to take care of shit."
 
Ricky curses: you can't be serious...c'mon man...your not being fair...i'm really hungry...you can't seriously let me starve ...*runs his hand through his hair as he sat at James Table,looking at the steak thinking of just stealing it: Look, i was good, so far, shouldn't i be rewarded?!
 
"Of course I'm being fair. I gave you the tools to care for yourself, I even patiently granted you my time so that you would have access to the knowledge. The fact that you were too damn stupid to protect your own food instead of giving it to wild animals is hardly my fault." Jake finished cooking and walked over to the table sitting down and starting to eat.

"The reality Ricky is you're a whiny fucking bitch and your life sucks because you don't want to put any effort into making it better."
 
Ricky glared at him as James called him stupid: Your right , its stupid not to guard food...*Curses at him before suddenly grabbing James steak and bites into it. Walks away: so who is stupid now....*Tears into the steak as he head out of the cabin, laughing as he felt he won his point*
 
Ricky barely made it two steps before Jake was on top of of him kicking him hard between the shoulder blades and knocking the smaller man over. Before Ricky could recover he twisted his arm behind him and wrenched him up to his feet and forced him up against the rough cabin wall. Owith one hand he undid Ricky's pants yanking them down to his knees, then did the same for his own pants and took aim.

He wrapped his other hand around Ricky's throat partially cutting off his air before slamming his cock into Ricky. The force was hard enough to lift the smaller man up onto the tips of his toes with each brutal stroke.
 
Ricky cursed as he landed on the ground hard: what the fuck...its a joke...*Tries to get up only to feel him twists his arm behind his back: ooowww...James, your hurting me*hisses as he is slammed against the walk: what the...*pales as he feels James undo his pants: No, please James...dont...*struggles as he heads James pants slip off* please stop....i'm sor....*eyes bulges as James grips his throat. Trowing his head back as he cries out in agony as james enormous cock tear his ass. Tears running down his cheeks as he is easily lifted off the ground with every thrusts, his tries muffled as James brutally begins pounding his asshole. He never imagine James would be so brutal, his body trembling under James as he was being disciplined for the first time.
 
"Stealing food is not a fucking joke. Stealing anything is not a joke and you should never fuck with people you can't out run or out fight!" Jake snarled in his ear.

Jake didn't like dry fucking anymore than anybody else, it hurt. But he had to make a point to this stupid little shit and would keep making it so he grounded Ricky against the cabin wall, thrusting harder and harder until finally he dumped a load of cum in the boys ass.

"I hope those critters you gave your food too left." He mad e a point to step down hard on the stake grinding into the dirt and then walked into the cabin and locked the door. The systematically closed all the shutters making certain that Ricky would spend the night with nature. It wouldnt kill him but it does get damn cold in the mountains. Perhaps that would be enough to teach him a lesson.

The following morning Jake opened his windows letting the scent of eggs and bacon waft out the window.
 
Ricky pales as he never imagine James would dry rape his ass for fucking with his foot,he found himself crying all night. That night every thrust was join by a powerful cry. Ricky's plea falling on deaf ears , the pounding his bloody ass only stomach as James came a huge load in his ass.

Ricky was crying and of course no food was left as the bugs ate them all.He ned up crying all night in the woods naked, after a wile as his tear dry up.Ricky thought the night over as he knew it was his fault for upsetting James. he slept under leaves as he try to keep warmed and failed miserably. In the morning he crawls to the window, his stomach growling. He winces as his body hurt everywhere as he spoke in the window opening: Jake, please let me in, i'm sorry...for being bad...I swear i be good, please let me in , please i am cold and sore...please? I swear i wont steal again..i'm sorry fr havingstolen from you...i know i was wrong....
 
"You can crawl under the table and if I'm satisfied with how you make me cum maybe I'll feed you." Jake answered and the door unlocked.
 
Ricky hesitates a moment before walking in the cabin still naked: i'm sorry James...i was just foooling around, i wasn't tryin...*his words die in his throat as james give him the "look". He slowly walks over to the table, looking back at him: i can be...good...*slide under the table waiting for him to sit , so he can suck Jakes cock* please allow me...*tense up* suck you cock...while you eat...i want your seem for breakfast...*hates it but felt guilty*
 
James took his pants off tossing them to the side and sat down at the table with a grin. "Well maybe you are capable of learning simple tricks. I was starting to think you were retarded or something."
 
Ricky gulps hard as he see James huge cock: I'm sorry James...*takes his cock in his mouth, sucking it slowly, bobbing his head up and down his shaft. Shuts his eyes as she force himself to moan as he give James a blow job, knowing it was expected of him. He swirl his tongue around his shaft, moaning, gagging abit as James cock swells up in his mouth. He winces feeling James grip the back of his head and thrust deep in his throat. Eyes widen, looking up at James smiles as he fucks his mouth,gagging time to time . His throat was sore as he felt James thick, long cock fuck down his throat till he came hard. Ricky tries desperately try keep up with James need as he starts to suck him over and over again for few hours till he barely had any voice. Ricky shivered as James gave him a napkins to pat his hard cock dry and look down at him as he expected Ricky to understand. Ricky whimpered knowing James expected him to prove himself by accepting his new life. Ricky kissed James inner thighs, scared as he rubs his cheek against James enormous cock and smiles: I am sorry James, I wont defy you ever again...*kisses the head of James enormous cock as he gulp: please dry fuck my ass from now on...i wanna be the best of who i can be, by pleasing you...*kisses his balls as he looks up* I love when you fuck me whenever it suits you, without my consent, remind me, i belong to you...i feel cherish even when you rape my ass cause i know you do it for my own good..*kisses his cock again as he looks up* I will always love you...will you love me back? please James?
 
Last edited:
"Maybe one day I will love you, for now you're just a fucking cock warmer, you got that Ricky? You're just here to be a place to dump my cum and when I'm done I expect you to lick every fucking speck of filth off my cock because that's what you're here to do. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"
 
Ricky gulps as he's hope to get on his good side and failed miserably. Pales at his words, nodding:....ye...ye...yes James...*gulps* always...yes you have...*whimpers* i am your cock warmer..
 
"Good. Now get the fuck up Cock Warmer. Since I had to waste so much time dry fucking you in your ass now I'm behind schedule for everything else." He shook his head angrily and stood up. There's a skirt and a tube top upstairs, put them on and them come out back." Jake snarled and then walked away from the table.

Out back he'd set up a small firing range, just old cans and bottles set up on a fence, then he had another further out on a stump. He had a military style assault rifle in hand he was leaning up against the wall. "Let me guess, you never fired a weapon before in your life?"
 
Last edited:
Ricky goes upstairs as he gather the item, looking at the tube confused...He slides into the skirt as he comes back to James side holding the tube in his hand:...ohh...yes...never...i dont like guns....i mean never used one...is what i mean ...
 
"You don't have to like guns, or knives or even fighting. But you do need to know how to use them. You make a pretty little princess." He leered then cleared the weapon showing Ricky how to make sure there wasn't a round in the chamber before handing it over. "First rule, never hand anybody a loaded weapon."

He teaches him the rest of the rules then hands him a magazine and points him down range. "Now aim for that bottle right there in the middle. Take a deep breathe, let it out and slowly squeeze the trigger. When it goes off it should surprise you."
 
Ricky places the tube aside, blushing: stop that....*watches James with the gun: it looks dangerous....*takes the gun,shaking as she looks at him nervously: right...

Ricky follows the instruction as he aims, take a deep breathe before letting it out and squeezes the trigger.Gasps as it goes off and hits the mark: yes!! i did it!! bullseye!! *He began jump up and down,happy, giving James a nice view of his ass under that skirt* did you see that!!?! thats was so amazing!! can we do it again?
 
"Of course we can Cupcake." He pointed, it looked like he'd set up every beer he'd drank over the last week at one of the three distances. "That was just the closest one, see if you can hit a few more, then take out the one at medium range and then aim for the far one. We'll see if you're any good at this. So far so good."
 
Ricky blushes at his new nickname, looks down at all the cans: we be here all night. Retake his position as he aims and shoots perfectly again. One by one he manages to make his way half way.He pushes back his bangs as she aims to the next one: so why , you teaching me shoot aside hunting * pulls the triggers* yess!! *re aims to shoot his target* this is exciting...
 
Jake nodded clearly impressed. It had taken him a long longer to be able to consistently hit targets like that. "Because you need to be able to defend yourself, you never know when you might need to be able to use these skills. See if you can hit that far one." He pointed down the way, the bottle was one of the bigger ones but it was almost five football fields away. "If you can handle that we'll move on to handguns, maybe you're just a natural shot and we don't need to waste a lot of time on that before I send you hunting."
 
Back
Top