As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how not only do we remember our regulars, but their entire medicine regimen. And that is so funny. Janey, stop playing with patients pussies!
Reminds me of the time our male nurse runs in the med room and throws his entire arms in the sink, washing up to his elbows.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I was just elbow deep in nasty, crusty pussy!" He yelled, panicked.



This quite literally made me 'lol'.


I think that is something that we learn as nurses ourselves- how to accept sexuality, all reaches of it, simply as natural. And its good to see when people lose their inhibitions and shame, I think, because there is too much shame in the world to begin with.
Btw thank you for letting us all post and rant and speculate on your thread Janey :heart:
Haha! Yes, a favorite man nurse of mine used to get me to 'switch out' tasks.
"You put that foley in, and I will start all your IVs for a week, and do all the medication reconciliation for your admits for two weeks." Yaaa! Elbow deep is no joke.

Yes, sex is a primary motivator according to Maslow.

And you are welcome! Rant and speculate anytime! I enjoy the connection, it's a lonely job sometimes.
 
Just add red lips, and critical care pathways. :kiss:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • whites.jpg
    whites.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 307
That means it is time to swim in a bigger pond so my tail doesn't look too big when I swim in the saline.
 
I soaked my neurons with booze last night. The treatment for this is push oral fluid bolus, and salt.
 
That is good to know. The zinc pills at the H are hott pink. I walk around thinking: I am hott pink like zinc.

Why do I imagine you skakin' your hips with a big grin walking down the halls with that in your head?
Now I wanna kiss your av.
 
Why do I imagine you skakin' your hips with a big grin walking down the halls with that in your head?
Now I wanna kiss your av.
I walk down the hall smiling. I look behind me. If no one is looking, I do the twitch walk. It feels good.

Rape my fishy mouth then, put a hook in. :kiss:
 
I walk down the hall smiling. I look behind me. If no one is looking, I do the twitch walk. It feels good.

Rape my fishy mouth then, put a hook in. :kiss:

I will cut the barb off the hook first. Not because I'm worried about your safety, I don't wanna get myself snagged on the hook while the rape occurs.
 
They didn't teach me in nursing school how to tend to finger fucked pussy. It feels like I got fucked with a big hard dick.
 
It is, and I don't know if I can concentrate on my workout.
The work out will work it out. That works every time. I think I will buy new sneakers today and get my run back on. It makes a great ass, and the increased cerebral perfusion pressure is the best.
 
They didn't teach me in nursing school how to tend to finger fucked pussy. It feels like I got fucked with a big hard dick.

I must admit, I am a bit jealous! Was it self-induced or otherwise?

Love the new Av btw, miss cool, calm, and focused! :kiss:
 
Haha! Yes, a favorite man nurse of mine used to get me to 'switch out' tasks..

I thought of this last night when I traded a few meds on a med pass to a nurse in return for her doing a q3 hour IM shot for me last night :D
God, do I hate doing IMs.
 
Loudmouth nurse aid and nurse bitching about everything all night long, without fixing it themselves. Nurse aid is not lazy tonight and actually DOES her weights. They confront me about a weight I assisted with yesterday where there was a large difference in patient weight from yesterday to today. Well, that fucking sucks, but I know how to use bed scales right bitches, so stop berating me and suck my dick!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top