Dorian's Pet { Closed }

Christy smiled kissing him back and said " How about we head back home Dorian s getting pretty late out and this isnt the safest city" she said concerned a bit.

She looked at her plate full enough and opted for dessert at home.
 
"How about we head back home Dorian s getting pretty late out and this isn’t the safest city" she said. He smile knowing very well no one would even come close enough once he looked at them, of course she didn’t know that.

"Don’t you worry your little self my pet, I’ll protect you from anyone that comes within fist distance." He said smiling and closed his fist to show her.

"I like the idea of going back home, I’m hungry for my desert, and I might have it all night long.” He said kissing her lips.
 
Christy grinned kissing him and said " Mmm well buckle up big boy because I know im in the mood for vanilla ice cream and cannoli" she winked

She had a feeling everything Dorian said was true and he wouldn't have any problems protecting her.
 
"Mmm well buckle up big boy because I know i,m in the mood for vanilla ice cream and cannoli" she said and
Winked.

“How about one big huge cannoli for you while I dig in some creamy clam?” I am buckled up so we can go faster.
 
Christy grinned and the waitress returned telling them the meal was on the house.

They headed out waiting for a taxi kissing and talking while they waited.
 
“I think the waitress was trying to invite herself to our party by giving us a free dinner. I take it you don’t like to share?”

Once they were outside they passed the time by kissing and talking while waiting, but mostly kissing and fondling each other. :D
 
Christy grinned and said " Mmm howd you guess Dorian" she smirked " I dont like sharing whats mine call me possesive or stingy but once i have something I like in my possession its rare ill let go of it "she said sultrily
 
"Mm how’d you guess Dorian" she smirked " I don’t like sharing what’s mine call me possessive or stingy but once I have something I like in my possession its rare I’ll let go of it "

“He grins back at her. I thought I take a wild guess juts to see how much you really wanted me for yourself. You mean you’re in this thing with me for keeps.” He asked grinning.

“I can be very possessive and hard to please at times, and also very demanding of my pet.”
 
Christy grinned looking up at him" Im definitely in it for keeps Dorian ive known you for a few hours and it feels like were soul mates" she said
 
“I’m definitely in it for keeps Dorian I’ve known you for a few hours and it feels like were soul mates" she said.

The word soul sounded a little strange to him, but everything else she said sounded great. Now the only thing remaining was to mate with Christy.
 
Christy smiled as she got in the cab and snuggled up to Dorian comfortably. She grinned and said " Dorian your really great you know that?"
 
"Dorian you’re really great you know that?" Christy said as they got in the cab and she snuggled to him.

“I could say the same thing about you my little pet, but wait till we get back to our place than we really going to see how great we are.” He said kissing her on the neck.
 
Christy giggled and groaned offering herself to him. " Mmmm I cant wait to find out Dorian" she grinned
 
He smiled at her when she giggled and groaned. “Mmmm I can’t wait to find out Dorian." she said grinning.

Dorian couldn't wait to make her his finally. Just then the cab stops in front of their building, and both got out and headed to the entrance.

“This night will be one to remember my little pet.” He told her as he held the door open for her.
 
Last edited:
Christy blushed and kissed him as they entered the building and they quickly mase their way up using thwir private elevator.

They kissed and fondled each other and made their way into Dorians condo.
 
He could see her face turning a darker shade of pink and smiled, but wondered if it was by her thoughts going through her mind. He got his key out to take his private elevator, and both got a head start in the elevator, and started kissing and foundling each other.

Her scent told him she was ready or getting there as the elevator come to a stop and the doors opened.

“What would prefer, the open air seen that it is a clear and warm night, or the bedroom? You decide while I get us some drinks.” He said smiling.
 
Christy smiled and said " Id prefer the bedroom Dorian" she said softly amd kissed him. She got comfortable as he went to get them drinks taking off her sweater and heels.
 
"I’d prefer the bedroom Dorian" she said and she kissed him softly, and then he went to get both a drink.

When he got back she had already taken her sweater and her heals, and looked comfortable on the bed.

He Hands her the drink then takes his shoes off then his pants, but still wore the shirt and his jockeys before he gets on the bed next to her.

Would you like to have some music or just quit? He asked smiling at her.
 
Christy smiled and said " Music would be nice but I like it just like this baby were both comfortable and it's perfect. " she leaned back in his arms and they had a drink together and talked a bit.
 
"Music would be nice but I like it just like this baby were both comfortable and its perfect." she said leaning back in his arms, sipping their drinks and just talking.

“That works for me as well my pet. He said, then he turns to put his drink down on the night table. He kissed her on the neck than nibbled at her earlobe as he gently knead her firm breast.
 
Christy blushed putting her drink down and groaned sitting up than facing him . She leaned in kissing him and grinned reaching behind her to unzip her dress.
 
He saw her blush putting her drink down and he smiled, knowing she was going to remove her clothes. She groaned and sat facing him before she kissed him grinning. She then reached behind her and unzipped her dress while he watched her.
 
Christy stared at hi sliding her dress to her waist smiling then leaned down kissing him. She had been intimate before but something about dorian made this feel special.
 
He smile at her when she stared at him as she slide her dress down to her waist, then leans over and kiss him. She was now in her bra and panties. He removes his shirt first then pulls down his jockey shorts, and his already hard cock springs up. He looks at her as he wait for her to remove her bra and panties.

Dorian loved how great she looked in just her bra and panties, and couldn't wait to see her gorgeous naked body.
 
Christy blushed as he stood naked and proudly. She slowly pulled off her bra then her thong standing naked and blushed looking at him.
 
Back
Top