The Internship

He smiled at Nya as she crawled over, and said softly, "Good girl, Nya."

He turned toward her, commanding, "Open your mouth wide."

As she did, he dropped his pants and then grabbed each side of her head and held her steady. "You may cum now," he said as he pushed his cock into her wide open mouth.
 
Nya gagged slightly and moaned around his cock and groaned feeling herself start to cum. She trembled as she came with his cock stuffed in her mouth.
 
Avent watched as his cock head slid past Nya's full lips. With one eye toward dinner he fucked her throat, pushing himself deeper and deeper down her throat u til she began to gag with each thrust.

He pulled his cock from her mouth with a wet pop and he pointed at the spot where she had been previously, "Wait there, dinner in three minutes. "
 
Nya gasped and nodded. "Yes sir" she said and crawled over to the spot waiting and wanting Avent inside of her desperately.
 
Avent kicked his pants off to the side before turning back to the meal. He pulled the pasta from the stove and tossed it in the marsala sauce. As he did, an idea formed in his mind to press Nya's limits.

He dished up a serving in a bowl and turned to her. Avent set the bowl on the ground in front of Nya and said, "Let's see how talented that mouth and tongue of yours really is. No hands."
 
Nya looked down at the bowl and bent down slowly and licked a noodle with her tounge and sucked it up.She looked up at a Naked Avent and could hardly focus eating.
 
Back
Top