2nd round :)

here ya go ;) one more lol
tumblr_m0t24oFeP41rn41lmo1_250.gif

Even more amazing than the last...i wish I could in between those wonderful breasts.

I think Cari's latest GIF has everyone mesmerized or they are taking thins in hand lol

Oh my how I love when those boobs make an appearance. . .what a big entrance. . .

I like the bikini, but I'm kinda hoping you slip in that tub behind you and get all dirty. . .then clean

attachment.php

Just booked a trip to Florida in May!
So, so excited!

Guess I'll have to go bikini shopping, this is the only one I have
Nice camera angle -- and a lovely bikini covering your gorgeous curves. Btw, if you need anyone to help you shop for more bikinis ... ;)

Wait, a thread with a hot girl who makes her own gifs?!?! How did I miss this? :eek:
I'm in lust!

when and where? ;0

I'm glad I could please you. :D

;) my breasts love getting attention

:D

;) oh really eh Wolfie?

Well I am out in BC but should be heading out East this summer. I am sure we could plan something out for some week long fun ;)

Fun, sexy thread.....the gifs are nice but this didn't get enough attention so a repost is in order

attachment.php

Don't have time to respond. I'll come back and do that but I just went and got this done!

Do you like? Cause I loveee it

Last edited:
Don't have time to respond. I'll come back and do that but I just went and got this done!

attachment.php

I do like it. I especially like belly button and ear jewelry. And the piercing you're showing looks really good.

I like the way your belly button is shaped too. It looks like an upside down tear drop in this pic.

Well, even better if you like it kissed softly...once it heals of course :)

Back