The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Name: Alkresh Bloodstone
Race: Half-Orc
Age: 22
Height: 6'4

Appearance: Light-green skin, Muscular, protruding jaw and large canines on his lower jaw. Yellow eyes and a short ponytail on the back of his head. While rough looking, is very clean and poised.

IC:

"It really is a new age," Alkresh said to himself as the electric coach he rode in passed a new train yard that was being built where a field full of cows once was. It had been over a decade since the half-orc had been out to his homeland and it was surprising how many new steam devices were being incorporated into rural life.

"Sir, we'll be at the estate in five minutes," The halfling driver called back, fancying a look back at his passenger, who the driver was sure was someone important he should know.

"Thank you driver." Alkresh replied as he took a minute to pull his pocket watch from his custom-tailored coat and smiled as he counted down the 300 seconds to his long-planned victory.

The driver was right in assuming Alkresh was a man of importance. Back east he was the toast of society life and in charge of one of the leading steam-works manufacturers in all the civilized world. He had been an adventurer and supplied weapons to the army that took down the last Dark Lord. He had even been knighted and received commendations from several kingdoms. While this seemed especially impressive given his young age, it was no surprise to Alkresh.

The half-orc had embraced the new age of steam and mechanisms back when they were considered nothing but carnival attractions and only a couple of trains had been built. He had seen a kinship with the inanimate objects; like him, they were unwanted and not respected but had the potential to be great. He had begged a craftsman to take him on as an apprentice at the age of 12 and by fifteen he was creating clockwork golems that could crush even great summons by some of the best sorcerers in the land. Alkresh crushed any opposition to the furthering of his beloved mechanisms: If the old ways tried to hinder him, he would grind them under heel.

His hatred for the old ways of magic and feudalism came from his childhood. Alkresh had been born after his mother, a naive but loving orc woman, had an affair with an aristocrat. She had believed it would be like in her village, where the old ways had taught her that a couple's ultimate act of love was having a child, and was hurt when the aristocrat asked her to abort the product of their love making and then tried to pay her off to tell the doctors that Alkresh was the son of another orc that had drifted through the town. Hurt and scared, she had agreed and tried to pass her previous love on to her son and tried to keep the old ways in her heart by becoming a wet nurse, a position that would have been highly respected in her homeland but was unfortunately only seen as a necessity in this new age. She still tried to make her way in the world, and eventually found herself being invited into the house of a wealthy noblewoman to look after her new baby-girl. His mother happily raised the girl, even after the heartbreaking day where she found out that the noblewoman's husband was her former lover. While she was hurt when he tried to throw her out, her bitterness started to show through and she threatened to tell his wife who had really fathered Alkresh and then abandoned the both of them. The lord had relented and Alkresh was raised alongside his half-sister as a servant and playmate till he was twelve, when he left his uncaring father and went to the city, where he heard half-orcs could make something of themselves.

As the coach pulled in front of the manor he had been a house servant at for much of his childhood, Alkresh thought of why he had come here. While Alkresh had achieved much in life, he still hurt over his treatment as a child. His father had worked him like a dog and always found something to criticize him and his mother about. Not a single kind word was ever said to Alkresh and he was always reminded that he could never be more than a servant every day.

That wasn't to say that his father was uncaring for all people though, he loved his legitimate family, especially his daughter, who he doted on and dumped all his affection on. Alkresh remembered how her birthdays would be filled with presents and hugs and the two of them would beam at each other as they danced and laughed. While Alkresh actually did care for his half-sister, the only child who would play with him, he was often jealous of the fact that she received more than him and had two parents who cared greatly for her and had time for her. She was the jewel of their father's eye.

As the coach arrived in front of the mahogany doors that led into the ivory estate, Alkresh snapped the watch shut and returned it to his pocket; his moment of victory at hand. The plan had been easy to carry out. While his father had parenting ideas of the new age, he was woefully lacking when it came to making shrewd investments. Alkresh had found his father's debtors and had all of his debts transferred to him. Alkresh had then telegraphed his father and given him the terms to keep him from having everything seized: He was to sign his daughter over to Alkresh under a servant contract and have her live with him in the city. Slavery was of course illegal, but indentured servitude was perfectly legal and even easier to exploit. Alkresh knew it would hurt his father greatly to be in debt to the mistake he had made in his youth and losing his jewel would break his heart. Still, if he lost the manor, he would have lost his wife and daughter to the brothels most likely, so it was ultimately the only choice he could make.

The contract arrived in the mail a week later, wrinkled from being wadded up again and again. Alkresh knew what his father thought of him. He had whipped Alkresh savagely when he had caught him and his half-sister skinny dipping as children, even though they were both too young to know anything about carnal pleasures. His father could only think of him as a sexual predator who wanted to violate his precious girl. Alkresh laughed as he told the driver to wait for him; his father wasn't completely incorrect, he wasn't even sure what his half-sister looked like but years of being in the city and travelling to some of the dingiest places in the world had given him quite the sexual appetite, especially for the more kinky activities of the world.

Alkresh knocked on the the large door and threw the driver an extra gold coin.

"I'm going to be returning with another passenger."

The halfling grew a large-smile and whistled. "The young lady has just come of age and she already has suitors? Not that I blame you, she's quite the looker."

Alkresh just smiled and nodded. He hadn't seen his sister since she was 8 years old and still demanded piggy-back rides from her big brother. Alkresh's mother had always told the two of them that they were brother and sister, despite their father's orders, though he was never sure if his sister actually realized that they were blood-related or if his mother was just trying to get them to establish a deep friendship. The news that she was attractive meant little to him. He had enrolled her in a university, which he was a trustee of; it was enough to let his father think he was doing terrible things to his baby girl, he actually planned on just making her work for him a bit, get her hands dirty and hold her over his father's head, he had recently ended an affair and was in no hurry to start a new one. Otherwise, he figured she would just be an honored guest. Still, it would be interesting to see what she had grown up into.

A servant opened the doors and Alkresh headed across the marble floors he had once scrubbed as a child and loudly announced himself.
 
Name: Elijah (( Eli )) Bloodstone
Race: Moon elf
Age: 18
Height: 5'4''

Appearance: Creamy- white skin, pointed ears, sparkling purple eyes with straight raven black hair that falls down her back, curvy body with 36D breasts

"I don't understand why your doing that." Elijahs' father said as he continued to pace. His hands were behind his back, his face pionted to the ground. The bright, happy expression he wore yesturday was now gone, replaced with rage.

"There's no reason I can't brush her hair." His wife said from the bed, her daughter sitting in front of her with a concerned look on her young face. Elijah had her hands in her lap, watching her father as her hair was done.

"There's no reason for you to do her hair either! He's a damn orc. I doubt he cares what she looks like!" He stated, stopping in his tracks to look at the two and only women he cared about. He watched as his daughters hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail, her bangs left to fall down her forehead, almost in her eyes.

"I asked her to do this for me daddy." Eli said, interrupting anything her mother was going to say. She stood up and slid off his bed, her towel riding up a tiny bit before she pulled it down.

He remained quiet as he looked upon his daughter, his eyes grewing sad. "Go on and get dress Elijah. I don't need th orc coming early and seeing you like this." He said, waving a hand as a motion to leave the room. She nodded her head slowly, before walking out of throom, heading off to hers'

As she did, she couldn't help but feel a bit upset. It's been ten years since she last saw her half-brother, since anyones seen him really, but she seemed to be the only one in a good mood about it. Eli walked into her room, dropping the towel on the floor as she closed the door. The last time she really saw him was whenshe gave him a hug to goodnight, the day before he left. By the tme the sun was up and she was out of bed, Alkresh was already gone.

Going over to her wardrobe, she opened it up, grabbing the only dress she didn't pack. Sure, she knew that she would have to live with him, but she'd only have to do it for a few years. Being 18, all she had to do was get enough money to move out.

The young elf pulled the dress on, wiggling it down her body until it stopped at the floor. This was one of her favorite dresses, not because her mother made it, but because of the design. The dress was a dark green color, thawas deigned to look as if it could be a two peice. The top was tight and tied around her neck. The fabric stopping just over her belly button. The skirt, was beautifuly flowing with a large slit running up either side, all the way up to mid thigh. The two peices where attached by a single gold loop that was placed other her navel.

As she made sure it was on right before she heard a deep voice echo through the house. A smile crossed her face before she walked over to the door and pulled it open, seeing her father waiting for her. "Of all the outfits. That's what you pick?" He asked her, looking her up and down. She just shrugged with a smile.

He sighed before saying, "Stay behind me." He turned and walked to the stairs, Eli quickly followed him. Smilin when she saw Alkresh standing at the bottom.
 
Alkresh's smug grin turned into a jaw drop when he saw his half-sister walk down the stairs behind his father. She wasn't just attractive, she was drop dead Gorgeous. Her hips swayed as she walked down the stairs and his eyes traveled up her legs to her flat stomach, and beautiful breasts. He then looked at her face and saw the sincere smile that it bore. He had only seen his half-sister for minute and already he was entranced by her.

"Eli, you've certainly grown up." Alkresh said as he looked at his sister's violet eyes. "I hope you had a good birthday."

Alkresh ignored his father and walked past him to kiss his sister. What should of been a chaste kiss on the cheek, an act that would of been enough to drive his father to rage, instead turned to a peck on the lips. The kiss lasted a second and Alkresh quickly pulled away but the brief contact sent a small electric spark through him. Alkresh's arms wrapped around her back and pulled her into an embrace, feeling her soft body mash against his hard muscles.

"Sorry bout that Eli, I guess I forgot that things aren't so liberal out here when it comes to kissing. How have you been doing?"

He shot his father a smug look.

"Go on, bastard. Look at your jewel and the thief who is going to take her away. I dare you to try and stop me." Alkresh thought as he looked at his father.

"Eli, are you ready to come with me?" Alkresh asked as he rubbed his sister's back, "I think you'll really enjoy life in the big city."

Alkresh couldn't get over how gorgeous his half-sister was. She wasn't just good-looking for the area she grew up in, she was the most beautiful creature he had seen. The thought of them sharing the same blood was becoming more and more distant as he stroked her hair. He was actually desiring her.
 
Eli stopped beside her father when they reached the bottom of the stairs, only to have Alkresh wrap his arms around her body and give her a peck on the lips. When he pulled away she was pulled into a hug, making her body press hard against his. She looked around him, at her father.

Hatred filled his eyes, along with worry. His arms were crossed over his hard chest, his hands balled into tight fists. He looked like he was trying everyting in his power not to bark a order at him, 'Like to get the hell away from her!'

Slowly, she turned her head up and looked at her brother. "I've been great! Sadly, over the past few years," Her voice dropped. "Daddy wont let me hang out a lot outside. He wont even let me hang with the help." She giggled and moved away from him a bit.

"I just need to go get my bags, then we can-" Her father clapped his hands and few servants walked over.

"Go get my daughters things." He order to a older elf, who quickly did as he was told and walked to Elis' room. She watched the elf disappear before she loked back at her brother. "How have you been doing? I hope life is going well for you."
 
Alkresh let her slip away a bit...though he let one of his hands stay on her side. She was like a magnet and he couldn't pull away from her. He heard the anger in his father's voice and suppressed a smile.

"Well, I'll be sure to get you around the town and show you society life. It would be a crime to keep you cooped up."

"I've been doing extremely well, Eli. I own my own company and we've been developing all sorts of new devices. Not to mention, I've become a member of the board of trustees of St. Earlmont's school of higher learning and I've gotten quite the reputation as the ladies man." Alkresh said the last part with a cruel smile aimed at his father. "Recently though, I've gotten involved with investing and banking...and making quite a few nice acquisitions."

Alkresh looked down at his sister and grinned. "Now enough about me, tell me how your life has been doing. Even though your father has been keeping you locked up I'll bet you still have a couple boys wrapped around your finger."

The half-orc waited for the bags to be brought bag with mounting anticipation. He had wanted to hold her over her father for some time but now he wanted to get her into a stage and then to his private train car so he could be alone with Eli.
 
She looked at him with a wide smile. "No way. I can't believe you've gone all that!" She said, trying hard not to bounce. Since he moved out he's obviously been doing great! Compared to all the time he was forced to act like a servant in his own house, he really shot up in the world.

"Boys... wrapped around my finger?" She looked over at her athr quickly before looking away. "No, no. No boys. I have to many other things to do, things to study, to learn." She grinned a bit at her brother before winking. Truth was, Eli had at least 3 boyfriends, that lasted a whi0le but not to long. Since she was single though, most of the male servants did anything in their power to please her. The ones that didn't were to busy trying to get to her mother.

After a while the elf came back with Elijahs bags, which were placed by the door. "Hod on, one more minute." She said before walking away from him and over to her father. Se wrapped her arms around his body, trapping him in a hug, which her happily returned.

"I'll miss you daddy." She said softly as she pulled away.

"I'll miss you to baby girl." He responded before kissing her forehead. "I love you so much."

"I love you too!" She stepped back and looked at Alkresh. "Ready bro?"
 
Alkresh nodded and picked up her bags in one arm while the other linked arms with his sister.

"See you Father," The green-skinned man said, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of your precious girl."

Alkresh smiled as he thought about the pain he was putting his father through. He wished his father would try something but was now preoccupied with getting his darling sister alone. He helped the driver with Elijah's bags. He told the driver to take them to the train station.After helping his half-sister into the coach, he got in next to her and pulled out a small box and opened it, revealing a heart-shaped pendant that was covered in diamonds and attached to a violet choker that matched her eyes.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for your birthday, sis. Here's a present for you." Alkresh held up the choker and put it around her neck. "Once we get to my house, how about we have a little celebration, just the two of us?"

Alkresh snapped the choker around her neck and kissed her on the cheek. "You have no idea how good it is to see you. There was more than one time I thought about how kind you were to me as a child and thought about how much I'd like to see you again." His lips slid over and he kissed her on the lips again before he quickly pulled away again.

"Sorry, Eli. You are so beautiful that I forgot you were my half-sister." Alkresh loved being alone with her. He was getting aroused and the fact he was related to the beautiful woman in the stage wasn't inhibiting him at all.

"So, what would you like to do first when we get to my house?"
 
Eli placed her hand on the pendant that now hung fom her neck. She couldn't remember when she'd seen aything so beautiful before. "Th... thank you Alkresh." She whispered before smiling up at him. "Oh I love it so much." She added before he kissed her cheek. Her slid his lips over a bit more and kissed her lips a second time.

"I don't mind if you kiss my lips like that. It's not like it means anything but a quick brother sister kiss." She said with a sweet laugh. Elijah moved a bit in her seat, moving closure to him."Hmm, well first think I should unpack my things first, then we came go anything you want." She grabbed his hand.

"I think you should be the one to choose because... well when we were younger we normally did everything I wanted to do." She cocked her head to the side. "Hey, I am sorry about how you were treated back then. If I could do something about it, I would have."
 
The coach pulled up at the train station as Alkresh held her to him.

"Well, I think it would be nice for the two of us to have a meal at a restaurant. Then I can take you on a tour of the city tomorrow after the two of us have a good rest."

The driver opened the door for the two of them and Alkresh carried her bags while keeping an arm around his sister's waist. The half-orc showed his pass to the engineer and they were led to his private car. Unlike the other passenger cars, which were set up with cramped compartments on either side, Alkresh's car was one large room with a Queen-sized bed at the far room, a writing desk that held a portable telegraph machine, and a small loveseat which had a table that had a covered serving serving dish and a bottle of champagne on ice. he put her bags down and led her over to the loveseat where he sat her down and pulled the cover off of the dish, revealing a small, decadent chocolate cake that had been prepared by one of the most expensive caterers in Alstion. The half-orc poured the champagne and smiled at his sister.

"Another small birthday treat for you my dear sister."

After handing her a slice of the cake and a flute of the bubbling champagne, he slid an arm around her shoulder and gently tapped his glass against hers.

"To your adulthood and our time together, Eli." Alkresh drank as he looked at her. "Eli, my childhood was rough but I know you weren't to blame. You and your mother were nice to me and I'm glad you can call me brother. You were a good friend and I promise that I've never felt anything but love for you."

He chuckled as a childhood memory came back to him.

"I remember when you were six and you had seen your parents kiss and wanted to feel what it was like to be kissed. You were so cute and I remember how you refused to let me leave till I kissed you. You just stuck your lips out pouted till I did. Then you went back to your parents and told them that when you grew up you were going to marry me...it was cute." Alkresh didn't mention the part where his father took him outside and beat him till he had to crawl back to his mother and was in bed for days.

Alkresh rubbed her back as the train started up.

"I know you're probably confused as to why I'm taking you to live with me but I assure you that this will be a good experience for you. I'll explain later why I'm doing this but I want you to know that you'll have a great time and receive one of the best educations in the whole world. Of course, I bet you'll have trouble fighting off all the men who will be knocking down the door trying to court you."

Not that I'd blame them Alkresh thought aloud as a he imagined his half-sister strewn across the bed in the back of the car, completely naked and beckoning him. Alkresh didn't try to fight off the fantasy, he was becoming more and more enamored with the thought and his drive to mate was growing steadily.

"How's the cake? I bet it must be odd to be eating while on a locomotive, I was actually surprised to find out they had gotten the tracks to come out this way." Alkresh said as he tried to change the subject.
 
Eli looked at her brothers private car in awe. The things he said he'd do, what he was doing, he made it sound like nothing. But obviously, since he could afford a room like this, he must have been under selling it. Her eyes were on the queen sixed bed before he lead her to the love seat. How long are we going to be on this trin if it has a bed? She thought as she sat down. When he showed her the chocolate cake, she blushed. Sure she was spoiled by her father at home, but she hadn't expected it from her brother.

"Alkresh... thank you for all of this." She said as she took the drink. He turned her gaze up to his. "but you don't need to do this. I'm just glad you decided to come seme again." She took a sip of the champagne before starting to eat her cake.

As he started to talk about the first kiss they shared, she laughed. "Yeah, I remember. After that day I spent the next two years designing our wedding, picking our dream home, writing how many kds we'd have, and all their names." She said with a tiny laugh. She looked up at him. "I also remember that being the day before you got really sick. You got sick a lot when you lived with us. I hope that changed."

Eli looked back at her plate. "Your making me go to school? I thought you were cool when we were little." She joked before blowing her hair out of her eyes.

"If you want to know how it taste, open your mouth." She said as she held her fork out to him. Once his mouth opened she feed him the cake. "So what do you think?" She asked him as she sat back.

"Hey, quick question," Elijah said as she took another sip of her drink. "How do you live? mean do you have any servants, maid, girlfriends?" She added the last one with a cough.
 
Alkresh chuckled as she put the cake into his mouth. He chewed the cake, letting the rich taste fill his mouth. He smiled at her and licked his lips clean of debris.

"Mmmm, delicious my sweet sister." Alkresh said as he grinned at her.

"Girlfriends? Well, not exactly..." The half-orc said as he struggled to come up with a more virginal way of describing the wild orgies and pets he had kept after making it big. "I fool around a bit...but I bet you don't want to hear about that. I also have one servant, Mrs. Evans. She's very nice but she's on vacation right now."

Alkresh preferred to have mechanical servants but Mrs. Evans had a special knack. While the two of them had a professional relationship, the two did like the art of training girls, so the two of them were close from their shared experiences with breaking young women in.

Alkresh gazed lovingly at his sister. Her words about planning their wedding was a cute reminder of days gone by. She really had been a saint and it seemed like her body had become just as beautiful as her soul. He wondered what she would do if he tried to proposition her while she was his servant...well, there was time enough to find that out later.

Alkresh slowly put his hand on her thigh and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, letting his lips linger a bit longer than the previous two times.

"I'm so glad you're coming to live with me though, it will be nice to have a beautiful face around and a friendly smile to wake up to. I hope none of your boyfriends get jealous; I'd be if someone with such a gorgeous body walked out of my life."

Alkresh was slowly giving into his lust. He hoped Eli didn't notice. It didn't help that he had warmed the bed in the car more than once by making love to a beautiful woman who he had seduced on the love seat and now he was sitting with his arm around a goddess and had his hand on her thigh. Hot to mention, it was a four hour ride back to the city...plenty of time for some mischief.
 
Elijah bit her lip, not sure she liked the idea of sharing her brother with someone she didn't know. Though, it has been ten years, it didn't srprise me that he had a few, party girls. Before she could say anything, his lips were back on her, giving her another quick kiss.

When he pulled away, she noticed he had placed his hand on her thigh. Eli looked down at his hand as a blush moved over her cheeks. "I... 'm glad I'm coming to live wit you to Alkresh." She said as she turned back to her cake.

Her father made sure no one touched her below te waist. Sometimes he even blow it when her hand was grabbed. So the feeling of her brothers hand on her thigh felt a bit weird.

After a moment more she stood up. "You know what. think maybe I should try the bed out and get some seep." She said sweetly as she moved away from the couch. "You know just so I'll be better rested." She explained as she walked over to the bed and crawled onto it.
 
Alkresh kept himself from trying to go further though he thought of an idea.

"Okay Eli. It's a long trip, you get some rest." He pulled up a parcel from the desk and handed it to her. Inside was a simple full-length violet night gown that had two straps on top and curved down in the back so her shoulders would be exposed. He had gotten it as an innocent gift for her so it was rather conservative but on her body it would still be quite sexy.

"I realize it's a bit presumptuous but I wasn't sure if you had any sleepwear and I wanted to get you something nice. I think it will be a bit more comfortable to sleep in than your dress. I'll leave for a couple minutes if you want to slip it on."

Alkresh walked out of the car, trying to imagine what his sister looked like naked. His conscience tried to scream at him to make him stop his incestous plans but his desires were running out of control. She was so innocent and beautiful that he had to at least approach her with the idea...even if she was his sister. His plans were only supported more when the porter, a timid goblin, came up to him as the wind whistled around his face.

"Sir. I'm sorry to report that snow has covered the tracks in Jungo. We have teams working on it now but it will delay the trip for at least 5 hours." The porter looked up at the half-orc with fearful eyes.

"Excellent!" Alkresh said to the surprise of the porter. "Have someone bring dinner around two hours from now and a wash basin. After that I don't want to be disturbed for the rest of the evening."

The porter nodded and scurried back to the front of the train.

Alkresh headed back into the cabinw with a smile on his face. He carefully covered his sister with the covers and kissed her on the forehead.

"Go ahead and sleep Eli, I'll wake you when it's time for dinner."

He stroked her head as he said the next fateful words.

"And since the train is going to be taking an extra long time, I figured I could give you another present, a very special one, after that."

Alkresh went and closed the blinds in the car so the car was cast into darkness. without light and the sound and rocking from the train traveling covering what he was doing, Alkresh stripped his clothes off and found a pair of plaid pajama bottoms to wear. When he thought his sister was asleep, he crawled into bed alongside her-careful to not actually touch her yet. He would be the perfect big brother up until he gave her his "gift" if she accepted, great. If not, well, she was his servant.

He leaned over and kissed his half-sister on the cheek. Her perfect sleeping form was a beauty to behold and he had to scoot back away from her so his growing erection wouldn't bump into her.
 
Eli turned backto her brother as he pulled out a parcel from the desk. She moved so she was now sitting on the egde of the bed as she was handed the item. "You really must stop giving me all these presents Alkresh. I don't really want to be spoiled when I'm around you." She said, but opened the parcel excited. When she saw the violet night gown, she squealed in pleasure.

"I realize it's a bit presumptuous but I wasn't sure if you had any sleepwear and I wanted to get you something nice. I think it will be a bit more comfortable to sleep in than your dress. I'll leave for a couple minutes if you want to slip it on."

Elijah looked up at him, bouncing up and down on the bed before getting up. "Okay! I'll see you in a minute!" She waited until the door was closed to reached behind her neck and untie the back of her dress. It fell off, revealing her tits. She wiggled her hips a bit until it fell down and pooled around her feet. Snaching the nighty she pulled it on, enjoying the way the fabic felt against her skin.

She ran her hands over the dress once before crawling back in the bed, up to the top, just as he brother walked back in, seeming to be in a brighter, happier mood. She laid down, so he could pull the covers on her.

"Go ahead and sleep Eli, I'll wake you when it's time for dinner." He said. Eli did as she was told and allowed her eyes to slowly close.

"And since the train is going to be taking an extra long time, I figured I could give you another present, a very special one, after that." Her eyes shot open. Another gift. I hoped it the last one. She thought before she lether eyes close again, slowly, allowing sleep to take her form, which only took a good few minutes.

*** ** ***

Elijah eyes opened to the sound of the trains whistle. "Uhh, one of the few flace of being on a train." She mumbled to herself and rolled onto her back. She stayed there for a moment, listening to the sounds around her. Well, no good back to sleep now.

I could give you another present, a very special one. Eli smiled, remembering her brother and what she said. She pushed herself up and looked down at the bed beside her, seeing her brother.

"Alkresh! You awake?" She whispered, putting her hand on his shoulder.
 
Alkresh looked up at his sister and smiled.

"Yes, Eli? Is there something you need sis?"

The half-orc looked up at his sister with a look of love and amusement. "I got a bit tired, so I decided to take a nap."
 
"Yeah I can tell." She said with a happy giggle. She leaned down and gave him a sweet kiss on the nose before she quickly moved on top of him, straddling him while he laid on the bed. She remember doing this a lot to him when they were little when they were just talking. Though they had to stop when she was about 5, because her father saw them and lost it.

She remember that he grabbed her and set her down on the couch before grabbing Alkresh and taking him somewhere. A while after that he found him in bed, when she asked him what happened, he just told her it was nothing, then allowed her to stay with him until she got borred. Which was a good few hours.

Eli put her hands on his chest with a smile. "Soooo." She gave a innocent smile. "Do I get my next present now? You said I would get it later. So is later now or what?" She asked him curiously.

As she asked, she couldn't stop herself from bouncing up and down on him, her bangs flying up and down, covering her eyes for a second before allowing her to see again. Though that wasn't the other thing that bounced. Her breasts seemed to jumpwith her too.
 
Alkresh looked at his wonderful, beautiful sister, and smiled. "Okay, Eli. It's less of a present and more of an offer." He let his hands travel up her sides. "Now, please promise you won't laugh at your brother."

He waited for her to promise him.

"Eli. You were the only thing I liked about my childhood. My mother was nice but was kept too busy to see me for more than a few minutes each day, your mother was nice but I think she began to suspect that we were related and that bothered her. Father well...I'm sorry if this offends you but he was a monster."

Alkresh let his hands go out to her hands and he led them over his muscular chest and let them rest on his scars. He then pulled her down gently and asked her to feel his naked back. Alkresh's back was a mess of scar tissue and healed burn marks. He barely felt his sister's fingertips on his back.

"I got some of those from industrial accidents but almost all of them came from him. I never got 'sick' as a child, I got beaten and had to rest and recover from the beatings he gave me so I didn't die from internal bleeding. Some days I wished he would just kill me or that I was never born...but whenever I got thinking that way, you would come in with your bouncy attitude and smile and I would go back to happily serving you and being your playmate."

Alkresh looked up at his sister, whose face was only a few inches from his a slight look of melancholy trapped in his eyes. "I liked when you played with me and that wedding you kept planning was something that kept me going; it was just a children's fantasy but as a kid I thought of it as the perfect escape: being able to get away from father and spend time with my favorite playmate somewhere where I couldn't be hurt. Even when I was scurrying through junk heaps and building clockwork golems out of scrap when I was 13, I had a dream of coming home and stealing you away. Of course, time went and I grew up. I realized how silly the dream was and that you were growing up too. I went on, got busy with several things I'd rather not talk about and I hate to say it...I forgot about you."

Alkresh ran his fingers through her hair.

"But I see you today and those feelings are coming back. Eli, you're a very beautiful girl and you are so happy and joyful." Alkresh began to pull her in until their chests mashed together and their noses were touching. "I have so many things in my life but no one to share them with, much less someone who is as radiant as you. The world is a dark place and sometimes I'm worried that I've gone a bit too far...I could use someone I care about to keep me on track and share my joys with."

The half-orc pulled her in and kissed her, no longer using the chaste kisses he had before. This was open mouth with all the passion and lust he could muster. He released her for a second so he could finally give his propostion:

"Eli, be my lover. I'll take such good care of you and I can teach you so much about the world while I protected you from the worst parts until you were ready. Once you get done at the University, We can get married and start working on that dream life we planned as children. Please Eli, we can both make each other feel so good."

He pulled his sister into another passionate kiss as his hands wandered her back till one was on her ass and the other was rubbing her cheek. He then broke the kiss and held her while he waited for his sister's answer.
 
"I promise not to laugh at you." She said sweetly, doing as he asked her. She thought he would take more aout the schoo by his tone, but she was waaay off. Nstead, he started talking about their famiy. His mother, her mother, their father.

Showing her before telling her about what their father did to him. Why he was in bed so much, like he was sick. He was beaten... because he played with me She thought, feeling a bit upset. The idea of Alkresh getting in trouble because of how she acted, the things she asked him to do with her. No wonder he left without a good bye.

His story changed to what he was thinking when he first left, to how he had forget about hurt. A pinch of pain went through her body at those words. All those years he was gone, she thought he was thinking of her while he made himself big. Turns out, all those times she thought about how much she missed him, he was probably out with a girl, thinking about what he would do with her.

She noticed as she thought that she was being pulled down, until she was pressed against him. He talked about how he wanted to teach her, or to show her the world.

Suddenly, before she had time to answer , his lips were on hers,. Trapping her in a open-mouth kiss. Her eyes closed tight as she moved her hand to the bed and grabbed the covers in her tiny hands. After a moment though, he pulled away and finally, asked her what he wanted to know. What her big present was suppose to be.

Tears filled her eyes as he kissed her a second time. The pendant, the cake, the night gown. All of it was just for this When he pulled away from the kiss, Eli pushed away from him and backed up.

"Out of all the things you said, you could have left out how you forgot." She mumbled to him as she got off the bed. She wiped her eyes clear of the tears.

"Alkresh, is that why you wanted me to come live with you? So we could be lovers?" She asked softly. "I didn't fight father on coming here because I thought you wanted to see me again. To meet the grown up Elijah, but no. Your thinking about a wedding I started writing when I was 6 and stopped writing when I was 14."

She looked down. "That wedding, we were still little. Now your 22 and I'm 18. Now we know we can't get married, let alone be lover. You know how wrong that is."
 
Tears filled her eyes as he kissed her a second time. The pendant, the cake, the night gown. All of it was just for this When he pulled away from the kiss, Eli pushed away from him and backed up.

"Out of all the things you said, you could have left out how you forgot." She mumbled to him as she got off the bed. She wiped her eyes clear of the tears.

"Alkresh, is that why you wanted me to come live with you? So we could be lovers?" She asked softly. "I didn't fight father on coming here because I thought you wanted to see me again. To meet the grown up Elijah, but no. Your thinking about a wedding I started writing when I was 6 and stopped writing when I was 14."

Alkresh looked at her with the same eyes he had worn when he was talking to her. "Eli, please forgive me, the gifts were of course for you and I did want to see you. I'm not going to lie to you, I was using you to get back at father: that's why I had him sell you to me as a servant. I swear I had no intention to do anymore than live with you and get to know you again. Now I see you though and you have to understand...you're so beautiful and you're the only person I know I can trust. Even my closest allies would backstab me in a second given the chance. I have very few friends and people I can talk to...no one is as bright and cheery as you."

His hand reached out to her as he rose up in bed.

She looked down. "That wedding, we were still little. Now your 22 and I'm 18. Now we know we can't get married, let alone be lover. You know how wrong that is."

"Please Eli, I know it was terrible to forget you and of course you've grown up. I know it was just a silly child's game and that you shouldn't be married right away. I know I should have kept in touch with you but you have to understand...I'm not proud of all the things I had to do to get there. I have made wonderful machines and toys but I've also made lightning guns and clockwork assassins. I couldn't exactly write out a letter or think of anything but survival when I was fixing tanks behind enemy lines."

He headed over to her and grabbed her arms.

"Eli, I won't hurt you but we can be lovers. Father made my mom sign a form that said she was pregnant from another orc...officially we're not brother and sister. We could get married and there would be no problem. Eli, I know you think it was bad that I was with other women and not thinking of you but we can make it up. The experiences I've had could make your first time so pleasant; it would barely hurt and it would be with someone who cared about you. You don't have to decide today, will you just consider being my lover? I swear I can take such good care of you and you would be a delight to have around the house."

Alkresh's arousal was now causing his erection to painfully push against his pajama bottoms. Alkresh wanted her, he knew why she was hesitant but she was an extremely beautiful woman and his instincts were yelling at him to mate with her, whether she wanted to or not.

"Eli, please. I'm not asking you to give up your life just think about it. Either way I will take care of you and we can still be siblings, I just find you especially attractive and I think you must find me somewhat attractive."
 
"You couldn't think of anything? According to you, you had plently of time to think when you were fucking! If you weren't so selfidh you would have written to me then! Or at least write to your mother, let us know you weren't dead somewhere!" She snapped at him, finally letting all her years of anger towards him, something she wanted to keep bottled up, came out.

"You were my only friend Alkrsh, the only person who I was allowed to really talk to and you just left! Then 10 years later, mother comes to my room and tells me how your coming to..." She froze mid sentance and looked at him. "Servant? What do you mean you made him sell me as a servant?" She asked him.

He walked over to her and grabbed her arms. She listened to his words as she tried to get herself under control again. Once he was done she moved her arms back.

"If it makes you happy Alkresh, I'll think about it." She mumbled as she walked to wear she had set her dress. "That isn't a yes." Eli added before picking out the outfit and wa0lking back to the bed.
 
Alkresh nodded.

"That's fine Eli. I won't force you." He tried to repeat that to himself as he stared at her, his erection at full mast. His control was slipping and he knew he was going to have to relieve himself soon.

Thinking back to how she was confused over being his servant.

"Father did tell you that you were my servant now, didn't he? He had racked up so many debts that he was going to lose the house. I had him sign you over to me in exchange for paying off those debts. I have the contract over here."

He went to his suit jacket and withdrew the contract. It promised Elijah's servitude for seven years with no limits to what her services could be. Such a contract was what was called a "blank slavery" document. Only the most desperate people would sign one since it gave the holder of the contract the right to request anything. From cleaning dishes to bearing children. The owner even possessed everything the servant owned and if the signee ran, they could be dragged back by the police.

Alkresh handed her the contract carefully, he wanted to keep hedging his bets that she would willingly come to his bed.

A knock on the door made the half-orc turn his back to his half-sister and answer the door. Two men stood outside with the serving dish and the large wash basin. The two men saw the half-naked orc and his guest and quickly laid the two pieces down. The wash basin was practically a small tub that either Alkresh or Elijah could sit in with their legs out.

Alkresh wasn't sure how his half-sister would deal with the contract so he moved the tub in front of a pipe and began to pour scalding hot water into the tub. Since it was too hot for either to bathe in, Alkresh removed the top of the serving tray, revealing several dishes, including vegetable soups, fruit salads and kebabs. There was even several pastries and tea for them to enjoy.

"Eli, dinner is here." Alkresh said as he sat down on the loveseat, "Please come and sit, I promise I'll behave."

The Orc was still aroused but he figured he could resist till at least they got to his house.
 
Eli grabbed the contract from him and slowly read over it, seeing tha he was right. Both her fathers' and his name wereon the sheet of paper, which stated Elijah Bloodstone was now a servant to Alkresh Bloostone. That explains why father didn't wat me to leave. She thought before settng it down.

She watched as two men came in with a large basin and serving dishes. She stayed quiet as she watchd them set everything down before leaving the room. They worked a bit faster then I would have expected.

As she stood up she asked, "So, what have you been doing over the years to make people work so fast?" She asked as she walked over to the loveseat and sat down by sie him. "Or do you just have a contract on some of these people too."
 
"It's nothing like that, Eli." Alkresh said. He was tempted to put his arm around her shoulder but decided that it wouldn't be the best time. He settled for handing her a cup of tea. "It's just how people of my position get treated. I helped design the train and many of its implements and while I've changed my current business focus, I am still a major shareholder in this transit company. It's just a matter of respect."

Alkresh took a sip of tea and began to eat his soup. He wasn't lying, though he wouldn't have been surprised if there was some fear in the two men's eyes. Alkresh had to be ruthless to get to his position and there were more than a few unsolved cases that had been pushed under the rug. He had stained hands but it mattered little to him to get the position of power he was in now.

"But Eli, that's not important right now. What have you been up to for the past decade. I know it was horrible of me to not contact you but let's make that up. What would you like to study at the university? It's the leading academy in over two dozen fields of study."
 
Eli sipped her tea with sad eyes. "What did I do to you, to mae you want to turn me into your servant." She mumbled, mostly to herself. Eli put the cup of tea down as he asked the question. She decided then to just foregt about what they've taked about, just pretend that he never asked any questioned about love.

She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back a bit before she climbed onto his lap. "Hmmm University? I... I don't know Alkresh. I want to study something that has to do with different creatures. Maybe study to be a doctor."
 
Alkresh put down his tea and sighed. "Eli, it's not as bad as it sounds. You just need to wear a uniform when you're home with me and occasionally help me around the house. Like I said, even though I did it to get back at Father, I never intended to hurt you. I'll make sure you receive the best treatment and when your servitude ends, I'll make sure you have a job anywhere you want.

When she climbed onto his lap he started to pray she didn't feel his throbbing erection.

He tried to focus on what she was saying.

"Well, then you're in luck. The University has some of the best doctors in the entire continent as part of its faculty. If you're interested in creatures, we even have a veterinarian program." Alkresh said, letting a small smile play across his lips.

He slowly cradled her body to him, noting how light and delicate she was. Alkresh was torn. As his servant, he could take her right on the loveseat till every orifice was filled with his cum and he would be legally justified...but he wanted her bubbly personality and innocent nature to brighten him up in the cold dark city. If she became his lover, he could have both but it might be some time before she agreed to see him that way and he was desperate now for release. Of course there was one option, a vial in the writing desk that contained a very special drug...one which could let him have both sides of sister. Still, maybe a miracle could happen and he would stop being so addicted to the young woman he was sharing the train car with or she would be willing to help him with his problem.

"Eli, I know you're probably horrified by some of the things that have happened to you today," The Half-orc said as he held her gently, "And I know I've been a terrible brother but I promise I will do everything to make your stay with me pleasant and try and earn your love."

He carefully kissed her on the cheek and gently slackened his arms. He held her like this, letting the vibrations of the train carry through him and run into her. For Alkresh it was a moment of peace.

He eventually released her and held up a bowl of fruit salad.

"Here Eli, the fruit has been collected from all over the world, so I'm sure there's a couple of new flavors for you."
 
Back
Top