Very new poster here...

ShyGuy68 said:
And a dildo up your pussy at the same time ;)

fella63 said:
How about another throbbing cock in your pussy while the other invades your ass?
That could work too ShyGuy but fella has a much better idea...that is a BIG time fantasy for me

Last edited:
how about seeing another pantie shot then imagining sliding them to the side and filling both holes. Now that is a visual for sure :devil:

I would love to be sliding a rather large lubricated dildo in your beautiful body as I worship your clity with my hot wet tounge..... :rolleyes:

Thank heaven for courageous women...

You look great...I'm happy you were brave enough to post...you had nothing to be afraid of...j

Mmmm. I'd love to do so much with you, but my mistress won't let me. I'll just have to look and imagine. And hope she lets me get some release soon. Having a hard time thinking straight. Heh. John, you're lucky you're getting a break right now. I haven't had to restrain myself before...

RandyWyvern said:
Mmmm. I'd love to do so much with you, but my mistress won't let me. I'll just have to look and imagine. And hope she lets me get some release soon. Having a hard time thinking straight. Heh. John, you're lucky you're getting a break right now. I haven't had to restrain myself before...

my apologies for replying in your thread Lickitclean... :eek:

*laughing* Just because I'm on break doesn't mean I'm allowed to play... that was last night for one night only... and it was the longest I've ever gone without release... 9weeks and maybe another while longer until am allowed again :eek: , welcome to the life of a slave Randy :D

Last edited:
IllLickItClean said:
hahaha that made me giggle a little. i'm going to go give myself a religious experience right now! :catroar:

I'd give my left nut to worship at the altar of you...

your devoted disciple... ER

Hey, glad you could start up your own thread. Looks like it's pretty popular so far! You're very sexy - I love your physique and your legs are to die for. Care to join me in my shower?

Hehe.
I'll be back, love.
Have a good one.

IllLickItClean said:
Here are a few more.... what do you think about a little orange??

Mmm.... I like a little orange sometimes... enjoy peeling em very tenderly... loved the pics.. very sweet :devil: :catroar: :rose: :kiss:

Hot Stuff

Hey darlin....what a hot sexy body you have....and I mean head to toe.....*whistles*

IllLickItClean said:
Here are a few more.... what do you think about a little orange??
Just like a cool orange sherbert dessert that is what I think ;)

IllLickItClean said:
This is my first time posting on this site but I thought what the hell, I'll jump right in ;)

After being a fairly avid reader here I joined tonite and am feeling courageous so here is a series I took a few months ago...sorry...camera phone quality. Be nice?!? :eek:

Gosh thes are amazing. I love seeing a woman confident enought to take her own images.

Great great start!!!

just read threw the thread for the first time. You have an amazing body, cant wait to see more! :)

How could this sexy lady fall from the first page? I think this needs some *bumping*

Back