The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you had a good time with new friends, and the odd pizza won't do you much harm.

I'm still stuck with this huge rhubarb crumble that no-one wanted :(

Oooooh. Rhubarb Crumble. :)

With Custard?

Hi Mal,
Sounds like a good weekend! Hope you don't have a lot of long journeys this week and your firm hand you some nice local stuff! X

Hi Mal,
Sounds like a good weekend! Hope you don't have a lot of long journeys this week and your firm hand you some nice local stuff! X

One London day on Wednesday, a quick in and out again. Then local for the rest of the week doing paperwork.

Love rhubarb crumble! Was it home made? Nom nom!
Walked lil girl to school, just testing my tendon because I have put on so much weight and feel so unfit it is getting stupid :(
How can I lose weight when I am not even supposed to walk!!

Walked lil girl to school, just testing my tendon because I have put on so much weight and feel so unfit it is getting stupid :(
How can I lose weight when I am not even supposed to walk!!

Yes it was all home made. Total waste of time!

If you can't exercise you're going to struggle to lose weight - you can't starve yourself otherwise it'll all just end up going back on (professional dieter here, and you've got me started now...) Is there someone at your doctors who you can ask for advice about how you can exercise gently without doing more damage to your tendon?

Yes it was all home made. Total waste of time!

If you can't exercise you're going to struggle to lose weight - you can't starve yourself otherwise it'll all just end up going back on (professional dieter here, and you've got me started now...) Is there someone at your doctors who you can ask for advice about how you can exercise gently without doing more damage to your tendon?

The advice I have had involves gym equipment. I just cannot afford to join a gym, they are just too expensive round here and they all have tie ins.
I feel awful getting this way, I have become a couch slob. Every time I go back to the physio, she moans at me for having walked on it too much.... Umm how else do I get from a to b!

The advice I have had involves gym equipment. I just cannot afford to join a gym, they are just too expensive round here and they all have tie ins.
I feel awful getting this way, I have become a couch slob. Every time I go back to the physio, she moans at me for having walked on it too much.... Umm how else do I get from a to b!

That's ridiculous. Gyms are very expensive here too, and when I joined one briefly, it was always very busy at the times I could go, being outside working hours.

Has the physio given you a list of exercise she wants to you to do at the gym that you could adapt to doing at home?

That's ridiculous. Gyms are very expensive here too, and when I joined one briefly, it was always very busy at the times I could go, being outside working hours.

Has the physio given you a list of exercise she wants to you to do at the gym that you could adapt to doing at home?

The excercises consist of standing on the edge of a step and letting my heels drop and raising up to tiptoe. Nothing cardio there, nothing that will give me any kind of workout! I could do with getting on a rowing machine or some upper body stuff. I must not impact my tendon!

The excercises consist of standing on the edge of a step and letting my heels drop and raising up to tiptoe. Nothing cardio there, nothing that will give me any kind of workout! I could do with getting on a rowing machine or some upper body stuff. I must not impact my tendon!

Well, i have zero ideas on exercise. so I shall just let this one roll past :)

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Isn't this the point that Mindfondler should weigh in? Isn't he the fitness guru of this thread?

Decided we needed a treat so took son for a Chinese. He's been working hard for his exams so he deserved a break. Food was nice but I only managed about half of it!

Daughter had got her autographs, apparently and is now waiting for the gig to start. Hope she gets home in one piece...

Isn't this the point that Mindfondler should weigh in? Isn't he the fitness guru of this thread?

*appears in a puff of magic smoke*

Evening all! :D

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a fitness guru. I just do a lot of running and, as a result, I'm reasonably fit at the moment. I'm not really qualified to offer advice on fitness regimes in general.

Having said this, I keep hearing that swimming is a good low-impact exercise -- if actual swimming isn't an option, then just moving around in the pool can still be good, as the water resistance makes it more productive.

(Incidentally, I dislike swimming myself, as I've recently been finding it very difficult. Apparently this is a common problem amongst rugby players and other sportsman who do a lot of leg work -- the extra muscle is much denser than water and therefore makes it much more difficult to stay afloat. :()

Oooooh. Rhubarb Crumble. :)

I'm still stuck with this huge rhubarb crumble that no-one wanted :(

I've just eaten apple and blackberry crumble (as lovingly prepared by my wife) with vanilla ice cream. There's none left now. :D

I have just been for a huge greek meal, it was a fundraising thing for the charity. Food was lovely and waay too much :)
I am waddling now!

Good morning UK people.

Looks like its going to be another sunny day. But of course it is exam week, which more or less guarantees that its going to be scorching :rolleyes:

Oh, and I think I should mention (before she does) that Daisy and I have discovered that my iPad autocorrect function has a nasty case of Tourette's.

So if I suddenly start becoming abusive, give me 5 minutes to rectify before you assume that I mean it....

Thank you :D

Chuckle. Oh dear.

and oh no! the milk has spoiled. my morning tea is RUINED!!!

time to make more.

Oh, and I think I should mention (before she does) that Daisy and I have discovered that my iPad autocorrect function has a nasty case of Tourette's.

So if I suddenly start becoming abusive, give me 5 minutes to rectify before you assume that I mean it....

Thank you :D

That was so funny!! Your unintentional abuse put a smile on my face.
Do have a look at "Damn you Autocorrect" it always has me in stitches.

Looks bright and sunny today.
I am knackered because some asshats walked down our street at 3am yelling and screaming to wake everyone up. Once I was woken from a deep sleep it was hard to get back grrrrr!

Chuckle. Oh dear.

and oh no! the milk has spoiled. my morning tea is RUINED!!!

time to make more.

Oh no!
Reminds me of coming home late one night and watching a friend chug a whole bottle of milk only to realise it was spoiled and then regurgitating the lot!

Oh no!
Reminds me of coming home late one night and watching a friend chug a whole bottle of milk only to realise it was spoiled and then regurgitating the lot!

Eewwwwww

And damn those louts. I'm the same. if i come too far out of deep sleep i'm a devil to get back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back