Strap on harness advice

Beachcouple72

Virgin
Joined
Nov 27, 2010
Posts
22
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not. Hoping to get real world advice on harnesses. I love the look of the velvet nest harness but I have heard horrible things about customer service.

Any help would be appreciated
 
If you're in the UK, I'd go with Lovehoney - they have a stellar reputation. Generally speaking if you can find a whole bunch of bad reviews of a place... avoid. Nothing worse than getting stuck with toys you don't want, or that don't work.
 
Thanks

Thanks for the advice. We are not in the UK so love honeybun out.
The local stores really don't have much selection. We are stuck with Adam and Eve etc.
 
looks aren't always everything;
not exactly what you asked but something along the lines of a feeldoe maybe a good choice...
I've enjoyed mine.
 
Feeldo

Thanks. We tried the feeldo beforešŸ˜‚

I had trouble keeping that in me to use it properly on hubby.
 
Check out Ruby Ryders Pegging Paradise. All the info you could want!
 
Rhabks

Thanks.

That is a great resource. I am hoping to get some advice from people who actually own them and what they like about the harness they have.
 
Yes

Yes we are still looking. The double dong is something that I haven't thought of, thanks.

I have had one IM suggesting the spare parts brand harness. We are looking at those. We have been very happy buying other toys online without physically feeling or touching the products. Everything from vibes to urethral sounds. For some reason, I feel that I need to actually inspect the harness before. Sort of like shopping for clothes to make sure it is a quality product, the straps seem comfortable etc.
That is what I am hoping to gain from this. To hear from people with first hand experience.

Again, thanks for all of the suggestions.
 
Harness shopping sucks. It would be better if you can try the harness on. I go to our local sex toy shop, wear something like yoga pants or something that fits snug, and ask if you can at least try one on, learn how all the straps work. I have purchase 3 or 4 different kinds, to try out, and since I lked in and hubby liked it, I went out and bought one in leather than resembles a pair of thong underwear and has the buckles at the sides ( kind of like you see in the porn movies.)

Upsides are:I can change out dildos pretty easily, I don't have to hold it there, it stays there., it looks sexy. downsides were: it was expensive, and if you don't have it snug enough it will rub you raw, and you really can't wear it in the shower or bathtub.
 
Thanks

Thanks, that is very sound advice.

We live in a small coastal town in NC.

Our sex shops are Adam and Eve basically. Not much of a selection there so I am stuck with online.

I do like the look of leather though


Ash
 
Thanks, that is very sound advice.

We live in a small coastal town in NC.

Our sex shops are Adam and Eve basically. Not much of a selection there so I am stuck with online.

I do like the look of leather though


Ash

You are very welcome. In your case, I would suggest a road trip to a larger city to find a suitable harness.

The leather ones are sexy!
 
Thanks

Thanks for all the suggestions and advice. Both on this thread an in private. I agree, maybe a road trip is in order. Atlanta?
 
I'm definitely novice at best, I'll see if I can find the link Sir gave me and then pics of the one i made. :) I like it. And there really isn't anything Sexier then rope bondage. :rose:
 
I am just going to bump this since I am on my phone and the page isn't letting me subscribe to this post.
 
On a purely functional basis I would recommend the Terra Firma. They make a leather version as well as a nylon version. I would recommend buckles over D-rings.
 
Back
Top