gijoe downtime (closed to kohona xavier19

Rank didn't mater neither did age. I caredless for that as sam led me around. She was experienced with this place and its people, it was best for me to stay sharp and listen for everything would be vital later. Sam was very kind to everyone as they smiled when they met her and what I later discovered that few worse full uniform, most worn an odd pattern of ACU, with blue pattern similar to the Navy whilst others wore just plain civilian clothes that left me to wonder if they were military or a civilian organization such as the CIA or ATF.
 
Full uniform or half uniform, or even civilian clothing was all choice here. I could see from Lennox's eyes that he seemed to be questioning that. "Hawk's really relaxed on our clothing choice. He prefers his men/woman to be really relaxed and as comfortable as possible here since this place is our home now." I said. My uniform always consisted of camo shorts and the green belt, a black tank top over a white camisole top, and my hair up in a bun or ponytail. Oh! And lets not forget about my boots. Mine always went up to my knees over black knee length socks.
 
I flet woefully out of place in full uniform of old woodland pattern compared to these people, perhaps it is why I catch their eye when we walk into rooms. Still with what Sam was wearing and that figure it was vry easy on the eyes to wander over and stick to her for a long period of time but I kept shaking my head time again to keep from losing focus. I had to hang on every word that Sam was saying.

"Your post will be up ahead" Sam pointed out up ahead to a large building that had no windows and just one door, "this is where you'll service our weapons" she smiled rather satisfied.
 
Lennox's station on the debriefing room were the only two places left to show. "You're post will be up ahead." I said. Pointing to the part of the building that had no window and just a door. "This is where you'll service our weapons." I said with a smile. I was rather satisfied with this. "And then off to the corridor to the right and with a left, is our debriefing room. Big hologram projector in there with some touch screens. Real neat stuff!" I said with a grin. I opened the door to his station and stood to the side so he could enter. I would watch from the door way.
 
There were a few Joes there working ad Sam introduced us, but since this was not the end of the tour we did not stay long. We were out and heading for this hologram room that had me jumping up and down, giidy with joy at seeing what may gamers culd only dream and whack f about.

As we went Sam kept talking and there was this sway in her hips as she alked that made her hips swng like a grandfather clock penjulum that was hypnotising but I shok it away and kept focused despite her appeal.
 
Being a gamer myself, our debriefing room had gotten me very excited. A room like this was every gamers wet dream! I took him down the corridor to the left of his station and took a left. I opened the door and walked in. In the middle of the room was a circle shaped device that projected holograms and 3D images of terrains for us. Behind it were computer like screens that could bring up holograms as well and project them. I stood to the side and watched Lennox with a laugh. "Pretty neat huh? This place is every gamers wet dream. Everytime I come see this place, I practically run back to the rec room for some gaming time."
 
"What do you guys use this place for?" I asked as Sam turned and began tapping on some keys and began projecting a blue field into the center of the room. "Hang on and I'll show you something" she smiled and true to her word she began programing an image of Paris that fully engulfed us.

It was a bit hazy with the transparent images but it was easy to discern what was around us. In th distance was the Eiffel tower that was still standing that I knwit to be wrong. This was before Cobra struck.
 
After we walked into the room, I went over to one of the computers and began tapping on some of the keys. "What do you guys use this place for?" I heard him ask as I projected a blue field into the cent of the room.
"Hang on and I'll show you something." I said with a smile. True to my word, I began programing an image of Paris and it fully engulfed us around the room. With the image projected and the Eiffle Tower standing tall and proud in the distance, I gave a sad smile as I walked over to him. "This is the closest any of us will ever get to Paris anymore. After the Cobra's struck, the French government banded all G.I. Joe personals from entering their country ever again." I told him sadly. It was a real shame too. I loved Paris. I had always wanted to travel there. And now I couldn't. It was one place I could mark off my list. Leaving Scottland, England, Tokyo, and Hong Kong left. As well as Barsalona. I desired being able to travel and see the world beyond the borders of the States.
 
"Can you do this for everywhere?" I asked "can you put up people and interact with them, you know, like the holodeck on Star Trek?" It was very cheesy but, hey, anyone with the kn9owledge of that series would have done the same. It was just the two of us, but I don't thin.k it would be wise to misapproptiate gvernment equipment forpersonal pleasure but this was a tour, just a taste of what lay in store for the rest of the PIT.
 
I started to giggle as soon as he mentioned the Holodeck on Star Trek and compared it to this place. "Uh-huh!" I hurried back to the computers and began tapping on some of the keys again as I programed a hologram image of Snake Eyes. It was only after I projected him that I realized who I had chosen. I honestly hadn't even been paying attention. I started to blush as I watched the hologram Snake Eyes interact in the room. After a few minutes, I stopped the program and made Scarlett appear in the middle of the room over the big circle shaped thing that sat in the middle of the room. "Think of that like Star Wars with their holograms when they communicate."
 
There was no way that this was real! Everything thought of as being science fiction was right here. Why wasn't technology like this being implemented throughout the world? Think of it. Better email and interaction with peope than just email, text message.....sexting....and all I could do was beg for more as a little kid in a candy shop. I asked Sam what were the limits of this machine throwing away what I thought of earlier that was 'waste of government money and equipment' buy heck, they spent 750 billion bailing out the banks they can fork over a few dollars to keep the juice following through this machine long enough for me to gain my fix.

"Come on!" I asked Sam, "What's the most this thing could do?!"
 
I laughed at his reaction as I watched him. "I dunno!" I said as I turned everything off and folded my arms behind my head with a laugh. "Come on! I'm prett sure I've shown you everything that needs to be shown." I said. Walking over to the door and opening it. Walking out to the corridor.
 
"Oh poo" face falling into a frown. There was so much building up and to have it denied...well, there's always anoher day. Sam lead the was back on out into th corrior where several Joes passed by, giving them a quick greeting and moving back into the room we had vacated. They were strangers to me but well known to her.

Looking back Sam said, "the one with the slightly spiked blonde hair and almond saped glasses is Dial Tone, but people call her Dee-Tee. She's one our best program and hackers, so she a bit of a nerd like me" smiling.
 
I led the way back on out into the corridor where we passed several Joes along the way. I gave them quick greetings and we came back into the room we had vacated. "The one with slightly spiked blond hair and almond shaped glasses," I said, pointing to the girl in question. "That's Dial Tone. But we all call her Dee-Tee. She's one of our best programers and hackers. So she's a bit of a nerd like me." I said. Smiling a little sheepishly.
 
"Cool!" I said rather excited. She looked pretty as well. Another thing here virtually every woman I have met or seen had the same appearance as a model. It was a queer, meaning strange not a derogitory for homosexual, that they would have a complement as such fine looking women.

Sam led me out, to where next I did not know but eagerly awaited as we walked down the cooridor me deliberately lagging behin her abit as she walked. Hips slightly swaying to each side for what reason I did not know but was not complaining.
 
"Well um...I think I've shown you everything for now, so if you want to get familiar with your station you can. Otherwise you can come join me in the rec room for some video gaming. Though I probably wont play for long. Most likely gonna go nap after having been up so early." I tell him. Rubbing the back of my neck a bit. I couldn't think of anymore important rooms to show him that I hadn't already.
 
"Sure" responding quickly. It was an ample chance to meet the other Joes. Hopefully nlt the same ones that tried to kidnap me. In fact, as we walked I. Asked if she, by chance knew, those had carried me off, the ones that she stopped.

Retracing our steps there came Scarlett, Rip Cord, and Duke coming from the opposite direction we stopped and chatted them up a bit. Scarlett had this slight smile on her lips whereas Rip Cord had a bruised forhead.

"What happened to you?" Sam asked referring to the muttering, and groaning Rip.

"Damn girl threw me down" was the belated response to which I snickered.

"Shut up!" Rip said out of pain and embarassment.

"Oh pipe down" Scarlett turned to him, "I just did a simple take down. Anyone could have gotten out it, even the kid here."
 
"I wouldn't worry about them. They're getting their punishment." I said as he inquired about the men from last night. Retracing our steps towards the rec room, we came upon Scarlett, Rip Cord, and Duke again. They were coming from the opposite direction of us. So we stopped and chatted. I took note that Scarlett had this slight smile on her lips where as Rip Cord had a noticable bruised forhead. "What happened to you?" I asked him.
"Damn girl, threw me down." Lennox snickered to this response and even I shot him a look. "Shut up!" Rip said out of pain and embarassment.
"Oh pipe down," Scarlett said as she turned to him. "I just did a simple take down. Anyone could have gotten out it, even the kid here."
"You let her win didn't you, Rip?" I asked with a teasing grin.
"Baby girl, don't make me tell Snake about the way you watch him when he's working out." I gasped with wide eyes.
"You wouldn't!"
"Oh, I would...." I narrowed my eyes playfully and then stormed off with a pout. Behind me I could hear Scarlett scolding him.
 
Looking at all of their faces I was eemingly perplexed at their attitudes. Rip was scornful at being defeated by Scarlett but normally one would not be so enticed by sentiments such as this unless there was something personal, but I was at a loss for the moment. These were strangers to me. I did not have the knowledge of their history so their roots mayrun deep and now was not the time to be asking. Perhaps later in the rec room if Sam and I were alone, then it would be out of earshot of the Joes.

Scarlett continued deabting with Rip as duke turned to Sam to enquire what she and I had been up to recently "Has Beachhead put him through the ringer?" And flicked his eyes to me. Beachead was the drill sergeant of the Joes, tough as nails, and devoted to his cause of hammering Joes for the field he made R.E. Ermy look like a talking action figure.
 
"So what have you two been doing all morning?"
"Oh, you know. Showing him around. Grabbed him breakfast and let him shower...." Duke nodded his head a bit.
"Has Beachhead put him through the ringer?" Now there was a name that made me shudder. Beachhead was our drill sergeant. He was tough as nails and well devoted to his cause of hammering out Joes for the field.
"Not yet....If you've got any advice for the kid, I'd give it now."
 
I looked at her rather inquizatively. 'What advice?' Was what I wanted to ask, but again refrained from doing so on account of their presence. For a few minutes it was just the five of us making small talk in the corridor and I could see that Rip's eyes were constantly switching from th redhead Scarlett to Sam and judging by the way he kept shifting his feet and his body from one foot to the other he had a lot riding on his mind but refused to say, perhaps the same as I.

Rip was a stranger to me but that did not prevent me from trying to analyise his behavior and try to correlate a meaning to this. Perhaps it was due to being in the company of Scarlett and Sam, to very fine looking women with almost perfect hour glass figures, booming chests, well carved faces, and shined hair that was neatly done up in the back in ponytails and backsides that looked firm and round and long legs.
 
After a while of talking with the team, Lennox and I said good bye and continued on our way to the rec room. I hardly noticed the way anyone else looked at me. Guess that's cause I knew a lot of it was just lust and nothing else. Not that it mattered. The only person I wanted to be noticed by, truly noticed by, was Snake Eyes. And breaking him of his lone wolf thing, which was easier said than done.

Soon we were back to the rec room and I eagerly threw myself down on the couch by jumping over the back of it. Once more not really paying attention to who was in the room with us. Eager to rest my feet, I took off my boots and laid them on the floor near the couch. Stuffing my black ankle length socks into them. My toes curled a bit then relaxed. I sighed and laid back on the couch.
 
Entering behind Sam she was always sitting comfy by the tim I sat nearher, but not shoulde to shoulder. "So..." I began, "What are we going to do?" It was a silly question, yes, but I lacked the confidence that she possessed. It was her idea to come her and I wanted to stay. If caught outside, roaming around the PIT, my kidnappers may reappear or worse be put to work where help was needed in back breaking labor.

The television before us was a 42" flatpane LED on fine quality that made me feel small looking up as it was suspended from the wall and underneth was a large, simple designed cabinet with two doors. "Do me afavor" Sam said "open up the cabinet. You'll find the game consoles and all that in there" quickly pointing at the cabinet before lifting up her arms above her head to stretch.
 
"Play games of course." I said with a grin. Moving myself to rest my back against the arm of the couch. I slid down a bit till I was sort of laying down. My shirt in the back rode up some and I didn't pay it any mind. "Do me a favor. Open up the cabinet. You'll find the game consoles and all that in there." I said as I pointed to the cabinet below the amazingly awesome 42" flatpane LED television. After I asked him to do me the favor, I stretched my legs out and my arms lifted above my head as my back arched. My shirt lifting above my naval as I stretched.
 
Opening up the cabinet there was a PS3 and. XBox 360 with several controllers each and to the right were stacks of games. If the had it in the budget for holographic projectors, I thought, then suely they would have a great amount of small gaming consoles. "What games do you prefer?" Quickly looking over my shoulder to Sam racked out on the couch. At first her stretching somewhat bare midriff did not catch my gaze for a bit as I was wrapped up in anticipation of gaming. It was not until I turned around tha I could see hr belly button but that alone was not enough to send me going either wild with lust or scorn fcor I have seen do_ns of belly buttons it was nothing new but her abdonmen was smooth and toned underneth the shirt which impessed me that she took fine qork on her body.
 
Back
Top