A brothers control (PM only)

She had never wanted anything as much as she wanted her own brother. The evening had started off innocent enough, but that all quickly changed when she walked in on her brother naked, and was pratically forced to admit that she had wanted to see him naked again, and it changed more when she admitted she wanted him to make love to her.

She was wet in anticipation, her nipples ached from how hard they were for him. She stopped thinking that it was her brother in front of her, there would be time to face all of that in the morning light, right now all she wanted and needed was him. She was so hot for him, she almost couldn't wait any longer. She yearned for him and finally all of her dreams were becoming a reality no matter how wrong it may be.

When his tongue found her now drenched pussy she sighed, and chills went all through her, she was on sensory overload. When he took her clit into his mouth and sucked, she had to dig her nails into the bed sheets to keep her control. She moaned deeply and with need as he flicked her clit with his tongue. When he released her clit, then stood up in front of her, she could feel her hands shaking, but everything she waited for was right there in front of her.
 
He looked over the hot body laying on the bed in front of him. It was not his sister laying there. No, it was an incredible young woman who wanted him. She wanted him to please her. She had dreamed of him taking care of her, and now, he was going to do it. He was going to fill her and please her.

Jason moved in and laid his hard cock on her pussy. He didn't move, he just let it lay against her silky, wet lips. His hands moved back to her tits and he caressed them firmly....pulling lightly on her hard nipples...staring into her eyes....the look telling her that she was going to get exactly what she was looking for.

He started to move his hips. He slid his hard cock along her wet lips. It felt so good to have his cock sliding across her silky pussy. "Fuck, Amanda, your pussy is so wet. I am going to slide into your tight pussy so good, and I am going to fill you so fucking deep. This hard cock is going to stretch you so deep. When you are ready, I want you to reach down and grab this hard cock and press it to the opening of your hot pussy, and beg me to slide it inside you."
 
She loved the way he was looking at her, she could tell he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. The waiting was antagonizing. She was watching him however with a please fuck me gaze. She was so fucking wet, her nipples were so hard they hurt. She had waited for this moment for so long and here it was actually happening. She knew this was all so wrong, but to her it felt so right. Every dream she ever had was coming true.

When his hard cock was on her pussy, she felt goosebumps form over her entire body. She looked up at him innocently but didnt way a word. When his hands found her breast, and he pulled on her nipples she let out a guttural moan.

When he slowly started moving his hips, she felt her legs slowly open again for him. His cock felt good sliding along her wet folds. The way he talked to her seemed only to make her want him more, maybe because its what she had wanted for so long, she didnt know all she knew is she wanted his hard cock inside of her, so she slowly did as he told her, and placed his cock at the entrance of her tight pussy, she had to control her heavy breathing. ''Please fuck me Jason." She moaned out.
 
Back
Top