A hole for many cocks

Coltluva1983

Experienced
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Posts
77
A hole for many cocks (closed to landiek)

So there I am having dinner with you my beautiful wife and having a great time. I leave the table to piss when a man stops me and lets me know how much he admires you. He explains he has many friends that are looking for a good time and wants to know if we would join them. It has been a dream tobwatch you gang banged for years. I tell him must discuss it with you first. I sit back at the table when i return and whisper the proposition in your ear......
 
Last edited:
I have to admit going out for dinner is like a form of foreplay for me. I constantly think of several ways for my husband to open up and play out some of our fantasies
One of mine was to sneak in his office and give him a surprise, and this time it was a new hair color. I bleached my brown hair and became a strawberry blonde.

I also got a tight knit black dress that accents my 46DD's and is barely long enough to cover my supple behind. I had hoped it screamed 'Fuck me hard, babe'. I know by now how to get you excited and rubbing your cock under those sexy blue jeans has me almost drooling for the fun to start.

Oh he has a beautiful cock.. Mmm long enough to demand attention and near impossible to deep throat but I have hopes to grant that delight to him soon enough. We are debating about dessert when he has to go. I bat my baby blue eyes under those thick black eyelashes and grin. "Don't take too long, Stud."

I'm a hopeless flirt and he knows this. I appreciate men in most heights and a nice bulge will get a wink. Which is what lead to his latest inquiry after a trip to the men's room.
 
I sit next to you at the table 6ft tall, fresh haircut, emerald green eyes, avg build, and in a new two piece suit and stare at your beauty. I tell you about the mans offer with my cock obviously bulging in my pants. You can even see the outline of the head of my cock due to the dress pants.

You sit there with your black knit dress on tits about to fall out. I am almost sure the man sitting at the table across from you can see up your high cut skirt.

"Well baby that man over there in the corner of the room wants to know if we would like to play with him and his friends," I whisper to you. I rub your leg as I tell you this trying to persuade you ever so gently.
 
I give a kiss to his lips after he tells me about another man. This is a surprise and a little dark erotic fun sounding. "The fellow in the blue jacket?"

I give each member at that table a good look which is difficult due to the way they're sitting. Still I'm pretty open minded about casual sex if they can tolerate my full sized body that is only five foot two.

"I don't know," I reply as you keep applying pressure on my thigh. "What do you think they have in mind?"

I slide my hand over your bulge and wish I was wearing crotchless undies.I thought my dress did the trick but looking at the group in the corner I'm not sure.
 
I tell kiss your kneck then whisper in your ear to go to the bathroom and remove your panites. If they want a show give them one. I think tonight is going to be a wild one.

The man in the blue jacket I talked to while going to take a piss seems interested in what we are doing at our table. I think him and his buddies want to fill all your holes at once. The thought of it makes precum drip from my cock in my pants. I want to see you covered in other mans cum.
 
I quietly rise from the table and shake my booty as I head to the women's bathroom. Inside I quickly take off the undies and swish them up. I can smell the change of excitement in them.

Leaving the bathroom I stroll by their table and drop off my undies. I turned slightly and give them a close look at my hairless mound that is damp. Using a sweet sexy voice that is low and nearly a whisper. "Damp and anxious for a big ole cock."

I quickly realized that my tease was foolish. The man in the blue jacket told another fellow to work out details with my husband.

Right now I was being looked over by three horny men that were drooling for what they could see.

"Not here gents.. somewhere more accommodating."
 
Back
Top