• Connor01.jpg
    Connor01.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 545
  • Danielle01.jpg
    Danielle01.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Invitations

Hello. You’ve reached Connor. I can’t answer the phone just now, but if you’ll leave a message at the beep, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

“Hi, Connor! It’s Mom. Danielle has invited me to dinner for my fifty-fifth birthday tonight, and she said you should come along. She said: ‘A mom should have her son with her on her birthday after all.’ She's such a sweetie! Anyways, I hope you can make it. Give me a call as soon you hear this. Love you, Honey! Bye.”

An anticipated evening

Connor smiled to himself after hearing the voicemail. He had been looking forward to visiting his mom for her birthday. It has almost become a ritual that she tells him (and everyone else close to her) that she doesn't want to make a big deal about her birthday, but she always seems to enjoy the attention on the day anyway. The message was a bit ambiguous though, it seemed like this would be a gathering of just his mom, Danielle and himself. Not that he'd ever object to spending time with two of his favorite ladies.

"Hi Mom! Of course I'd love to join Danielle and you for dinner. Will it just be the three of us? Where are we going? Is it a fancy place?"

Last edited:
Conversations

Mary’s phone rang. She smiled when the screen said “Connor” and displayed a picture of her handsome son.

attachment.php

“Hello!”

Hi Mom! Of course I'd love to join Danielle and you for dinner. Will it just be the three of us? Where are we going? Is it a fancy place?

“Danielle said it’s a surprise, but knowing her, it’ll be a fancy place. You know her; she lives life to the fullest. It would be so nice if you’d wear a jacket and tie. You always look so spiffy when you dress up.”

Dreaming

Danielle dressed slowly, savoring the sensuality of the act. Her whole body tingled with excitement, as it did every time she got together with her best friend Mary. Pulling her black lace panties over her shaven pudenda and fitting her round breasts into her matching bra felt like foreplay. It overwhelmed her. She knew what she had to do, or she would never make it through dinner.

She slipped out of her panties and opened the top drawer of her nightstand. She pulled out her old, reliable Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator and plugged it in. Laying back on her bed, she imagined how it would feel to have Mary with her at that moment.

An image from last night’s dream flickered across her consciousness. In the dream, she had made love with not just Mary, but also Mary’s son Connor. Highly spiritual, Danielle trusted the power of dreams. She interpreted this one to mean that Connor would play some role in Danielle finally making Mary understand how much she loved her.

That would come later, perhaps starting with tonight’s dinner. For now, Danielle only wanted to think of Mary. She turned the Hitachi on at low, and pressed it lightly to her labia. She imagined sharing soixante-neuf with Mary. As the vibrator made first contact with her clitoral hood, Danielle flicked her own tongue upon a slight ridge at the front of her hard palate, just behind her teeth, pretending that she licked Mary’s clitoris.

She switched the Hitachi to high and groaned. Her fantasy became more selfish. Now, instead of sixty-nine, she imagined Mary between her legs. Danielle took the large vibrator in both hands, just like she might place them on the back of Mary’s head to force her to lick harder. It did not take long after that. With a triumphant cry, Danielle reached climax, pressing the buzzing device as hard as she could against her vulva as the orgasm racked her body, then tossing it violently aside when it ended and she suddenly became unbearably sensitive.

It took several minutes to regain her breath. She went into her bathroom and cleaned up between her legs. She had to hurry and get dressed, or she would arrive late to pick up Mary for dinner. She chuckled at the realization that even though Mary didn’t know, given how she felt about her, and what she wanted to do with her, Connor coming along would feel like having a chaperon.

Plans

Hello. You’ve reached Connor. I can’t answer the phone just now, but if you’ll leave a message at the beep, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

“Hi, Connor! It’s Mom again, Dear. You must be in the shower. Danielle called and I asked her about the place. She’s still being mysterious, but she seemed to like that I told you to wear a jacket and tie. Anyway, she is going to pick me up here at a little before seven and then we’ll head over to get you. So please, Dear, be ready by seven. Love you! Bye.”

"Hey Mom, that figures! I'll be sure to dress up in that case. I've got your card and present all ready, so I'll see you at seven!"

Connor stepped out of the shower, grabbing his towel, blotting the water from his body. Looking in the mirror as he dried himself, he couldn't help but smile as he thought about how lucky he was to be spending the evening with two beautiful women. He'd had a crush on both Danielle and his mother as long as he'd been having thoughts about other women. Of course he could never admit this to anyone. It had been his own little secret and dirty little fantasy. Knowing his Mom wanted him to dress up, he was doing his best. Spritzing his favorite cologne on, slipping on his black boxer briefs. Then dressing in charcoal slacks and a white oxford shirt, topping them off with a navy blazer.

Connor couldn't help but smile every time he thought about spending the evening with his two favorite ladies.

Last edited:
Sexy

Still bathed in the afterglow of her earlier orgasm as she stepped out of her Lexus SUV onto to Mary's driveway, Danielle felt sexy as hell. The plunging neckline and tight bodice of her black dress accentuated her feminine curves. At the same time, its color and subtle pinstripes de-emphasized the few extra pounds that had sharpened those curves since she turned fifty, three years ago. None the less, the high heels of her thin, ankle-strapped sandals underscored her still firm and shapely legs.

She hoped Mary would see her as sexy, not merely as dressed-up. She'd had a crush on Mary ever since they first met, but never had the courage to express it in the face of Mary's apparently complete heterosexuality. Since Mary's divorce, not long after Danielle's own, Danielle's thoughts about her friend had grown increasingly sexual.

She'd refocus on that later. For now, she just wanted to give her dear friend a wonderful birthday dinner. Smiling at that thought, she stepped up onto the stoop and rung the doorbell.

Not Yet Ready

Mary had just finished putting on her makeup when the doorbell rang.

“Early, as usual,” she chuckled about her friend. Still wearing only her peach satin bra and panties, she pulled on an emerald green satin robe with black lace trim and went to answer the door.

“You look stunning, as always,” she told Danielle when she opened the door and found her there in a sharp black pinstriped dress. “Come on in and keep me company while I finish getting ready.”

Too Ready?

{Composed in convivial collaboration with EmpressJosephine.}

"You look stunning, as always," Mary said, taking a moment to admire Danielle's sharp black pinstriped dress. "Come on in and keep me company while I finish getting ready."

Danielle thought Mary looked awfully stunning already in her emerald green robe. She caught a glimpse of peach satin bra as Mary turned to lead the way to her bedroom. Danielle sat on the foot of Mary's large bed and tried not to gawk obviously as her friend removed and hung up her robe, and moved about the room in just her underwear. It felt to her like one of her many fantasies about Mary coming true.

"It is awfully sweet of you to include Conner in all this," Mary said as she pulled on a half-slip, breaking Danielle's illusion of immediate romance.

"The evening would feel incomplete without him," Danielle replied after a moment. She thought of her erotic dream the night before, but could not mention that to Mary. "Like I said, 'a mom should have her son with her on her birthday.'"

"I know. It's perfect." Mary slipped into her rich tan dress, its waistline set perfectly to show off her slender figure. "I cannot imagine a better way to celebrate my birthday than being with my son and with you, my very best friend!"

"That's so sweet!" Danielle stood, intending to give her a tender, slow, and suggestive hug.

Oblivious to this intent, Mary turned her back on her. "Be a dear and zip me, please."

As she did, Danielle saw her own fingers trembling.

Private Matters

“Alright, Conner. We’re just pulling up in front of your place now. Come on out when you’re ready, Dear. Bye.”

Mary pressed the red spot on the face of her iPhone to cut the line with her son. She double checked before speaking. She did not want him to overhear accidentally her current conversation with Danielle.

“No,” Mary finally replied to Danielle’s earlier question. “I have not had a lover since my divorce. You should know that. I’ve hardly dated.”

Mary looked to the door to she if Connor had yet emerged. Not seeing him, she continued. “Why do you ask?”

Last edited:
Awkward Moment

Connor picked up his bottle of Acqua di Gio cologne, spritzing on his neck, chest and inside his boxer briefs. Looking in the mirror, he adjusted himself inside his boxer briefs, making sure his bulge was situated before buttoning up his shirt and fastening his pants. He then realized to himself that he's going through the same rituals as if he were going out on a date. He figured to himself that it was a date in a way, though he didn't have the same expectations for the end of the night that he typically would

Connor looked out the window of his apartment and saw the bright red tail lights of Danielle's car illuminating the parking lot. He took one last glance in the mirror, straightening his hair, brushing his hands over his clothes. He grabbed the birthday card and present for his mother before stepping outside and locking the door behind him.

Connor walked up behind Danielle's car, opening the door he heard the word "...sex" from his mother's mouth before halting mid sentence. Connors eyebrows jumped, but he proceeded with the formalities. "Happy birthday Mom! Hi Danielle! Hope I didn't keep you two waiting too long."

Last edited:
Oops

“I do have to admit,” Mary told Danielle as they discussed the aftermath of divorce. “I do miss sex.”

Mary jumped with startled surprise when the car door behind her snapped open.

“Happy birthday, Mom!” came her son Conner’s familiar voice. “Hi Danielle! Hope I didn’t keep you two waiting too long.”

“Not at all,” Mary replied. “We hadn’t even noticed you come out.”

She winced, hoping that slight non sequitur did not reveal her concern over what Connor might have overheard of the intimate discussion he’d interrupted.

Quid Pro Quo

“We’re here!” Danielle announced as they pulled into the parking lot of El Gaucho. “Now, I insist that this be my treat. I’ll provide gourmet food and fine drink. I’m looking to you two for stimulating conversation.”

Connor held open the door as Danielle and his Mother walked through. His eyes couldn't help but stray down to watch their legs and backside. Lost in the moment, he forgot to walk through himself as his Mother was quick to remind him. "Oh, sorry..." he apologized.

Last edited:
Mellow and Content

“That was delicious, Danielle,” Mary sighed an hour later as she settled back into the front passenger seat of her friend’s SUV. Connor, who had opened the car door for her, now gently closed it, then climbed into the seat behind her. With a filet mignon and two glasses of Pinot Noir warming her insides, Mary felt mellow and content. “This has been such a delightful evening. I hate to see it coming to an end.”

“This has been such a delightful evening,” Mary sighed. “I hate to see it coming to an end.”

“It doesn't have to," Danielle replied as she started the car. “In fact, I insist you come over to my place now for an after dinner drink."

She gave Connor a playful wink as she looked back over her right shoulder to back out of the parking space.

Giving In

“I insist you come over to my place now for an after dinner drink,” Danielle said as she backed her SUV out of the parking space.

“Oh, you have already done too much,” Mary objected. Then she thought about going home to her empty house, as opposed to Danielle’s suggestion that she spend more time tonight with her son and her best friend. “On the other hand, if you insist....”

"Come on Mom, it'll be fun!" Connor pleaded while taking his mother's upper arm in his hand. "You only turn fifty-five once..." he smiled to her.

Sweet Surrender

“Come on Mom, it’ll be fun!” Connor gently squeezed Mary’s upper right arm while leaning forward to smile at her from between the backs of the front bucket seats of Danielle’s Lexus. “You only turn fifty-five once.”

Perhaps once too often, Mary thought. Her son’s touch felt so nice, reminding her of how lonely she’d felt since her divorce from his father. Connor had so many of her exhusband’s good traits with so few of the bad. She certainly would enjoy more time with him, not to mention her best friend, Danielle, on this special night.

“With Danielle and you both insisting,” Mary sighed. “How could I say ‘no’?”

"Plus, its not everyday that I get to spend time with my two favorite women." Connor said while placing a hand on both Danielle and his Mother's shoulders. This is not typically the type of action Connor would make with this Mother and her best friend, but dinner and a couple of drinks had him quite relaxed and beginning to feel a little flirtatious even. "Besides, you still need to open the present I got you."

Danielle pressed the button to open the garage door as she pulled into her driveway. It had plenty of room inside since her divorce. She parked and shut off the engine. They entered the house through a small mud room next to the kitchen.

“Make yourselves comfortable in the family room,” she suggested to Mary and Connor, pointing past the dinette toward a richly carpeted and cozily furnish room with a large stone fireplace. She on the other hand stopped in the kitchen.

Getting Comfortable

“Make yourselves comfortable in the family room,” Danielle suggested, pointing Mary and Connor past the dinette toward a richly carpeted and cozily furnished room with a large stone fireplace.

Mary led the way. Entering the room, she settled onto the plush couch facing the huge bay windows overlooking the bucolic back yard, its nicely manicured lawn and privacy providing tall, wide spruces glowing a soft, dark green in the silver moonlight. Slipping out of her pumps, Mary curled her legs up under herself.

Letting her guests continue on to the family room, Danielle pulled from the refrigerator the round platter she'd prepared that afternoon. Its two pounds of pink boiled prawns, garnished with lemon slices, surrounded a cup of homemade cocktail sauce. She set it on the kitchen counter and removed the Saran Wrap that kept it fresh. She also retrieved a crock filled with salmon pâté and put it in a wooden platter with whole wheat crackers. To compliment all this, she looked at the options in her refrigerated wine rack and selected a Chateau Ste. Michelle 2012 Gewürztraminer. She smiled at the feast as she assembled it. She had always believed sensuality centered on the tongue.

Back