Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to go with a guy who liked me to pee on him and I came to really enjoy it. I used to save it for a treat but it was very sexy and made us both so incredibly horny for quite a while afterwards....

It seems like the people that live out of the United States enjoy doing Water Sports much more than the Americans. What a shame. Flying to London is quite a trip to get pissed on. :)
 
If you have tumblr put hat name in th search field it's good we subscribed

When i went to the link i thought it was dead also, but if you go there you see the title and then i clicked on the title and the page came up. I think if you do that you will like what you see. I did
 
Yes, Ive been peed on by the wife and got to drink some of it.

We were getting horny after work and she'd had some white wine.

She decided to face sit me and I was really enjoying it and she came pretty quickly, but I kept licking and her clit is very sensitive right after but I kept licking git.

So, she let loose with a fat stream of it right into my mouth and I found it quite exciting and refreshing.
We did repeat this a few time but not recently.
 
I would love to find a lady who would like to get a ruunngin outfit on (yoga pants or tights) and meet in a park where she would find a secluded area and pee with the tights or yoga pants on and let me watch close up
 
About three weeks ago the wife and I were camping in a fairly secluded area. We had quite a few unfortunate things happen on this camping trip so we decided to just drink ourselves silly and screw in the woods our last night out. All I can say is wow!! We were so drunk that I confessed my desire for her to pee on me. I thought she would be freaked out but she just smiled and said "I didn't know you wanted me to do that." So we sat by the campfire drinking and enjoying the beautiful night sky. She looked at me and smiled. I recognized that smile!! I am getting lucky real quick I thought. She grabs my hand and leads me out into the woods a bit when she squats. I thought cool I get to watch her pee outdoors, I have seen that many times and I LOVE IT. Well she pulled me down along side her and grabbed my hand and thrust it under her. I was confused at first but as soon as she started peeing on it I figured it out real quick.

She smiled and mentioned how much she could tell I liked it by the noises I made. So we went back to the campfire and acted as if nothing happened and drank some more. After a couple of beers for me and wine for her she said she has to go again. Basically the same thing happened again. Dang I was horned up!!!

Now, it is about 2:00 in the morning and we are both toasted. My lovely wife comes over to me and starts giving me this amazing blowjob. After a few minutes she stands up and strips, I thought I was going to get fucked right then and there. She had other ideas. She bends over in front of me and I start eating her out. After a few minutes she pushes my head away (but not that far away) and pisses. She pissed so hard it was hitting me even though I was off to the side. I put my hand in her stream and just enjoyed what was happening. It felt so good. She was so warm in the chilly night, I couldn't believe how warm it was.

When she finished she pulled my face into her. Since she was bent over when she pissed it was quite messy. I loved it. I am surprised at how much I liked it. After a few minutes of licking her like that she turned around and squatted over my face. Unfortunately only a few small squirts came out. I am still shocked she did that. Well that was all she could handle because I was thrown to the ground and fucked like never before. What a night!

Not a word was said about that night. Until yesterday. She liked it as much as me!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top