Goths

1924206.jpg

7a53786659eb86942e98227a39417de9.jpg

f3e2973d87be3e642418b7b1dfe02c09.jpg

Nicholas_K_Fall_2012_Ready-to-Wear-2_large.jpeg

Does it look like I give a shit? Be honest.

These outfits look like they were in the matrix were and when was anything even close? He has to be sending himself up. I mean he wants to take the piss out of goths but knows nothing about them. What next twilight comments? How about how their skin glitters in the sunlight ha ha ha? I've had a goth jihad against me since made a joke about a decade ago so not that hard is it :D

These outfits look like they were in the matrix were and when was anything even close? He has to be sending himself up. I mean he wants to take the piss out of goths but knows nothing about them.

Yeah, mocking goths is like shooting fish in a barrel and yet the poor dude keeps missing. Maybe we should help him out?

Some topics he could try:

- eye shadow
- Andrew Eldritch
- Robert Smith
- ANNE RICE
- something something middle-class kids whose greatest source of cosmic woe is that their parents don't understand them blah blah
- leather pants. I own a pair. Go for it.
- Type O Negative lyrics, I mean, they're already taking the piss out of themselves half the time
- necrophilia
- something about lack of physical fitness
- clubs where the lighting is so dim you can't see who you're treading on
- names like "Raven Darkwolf"

It's so sad when you get people who just want to attack the easy targets without having any understanding of who they are talking about see it all the time with racists and homophobes. But the really sad part is if he let down his bs bigoted crap could have got support just by admitting to the problem but instead its just one more jerk. So all he looks like is some pratt who can't get what he wants so now blindly lashes out.

Yeah, mocking goths is like shooting fish in a barrel and yet the poor dude keeps missing. Maybe we should help him out?

- eye shadow
- Andrew Eldritch
- Robert Smith
- ANNE RICE
- something something middle-class kids whose greatest source of cosmic woe is that their parents don't understand them blah blah
- Type O Negative lyrics, I mean, they're already taking the piss out of themselves half the time
- necrophilia

God, the pseudonyms would be enough for hours' worth of jokes on their own.

And has the dude actually seen The Matrix? Because nobody in any of those movies were wearing lace dresses. :confused:

I wish I was goth. I assume it'd be easier to choose what to wear when your wardrobe has a theme. Wouldn't I have to hang up a movie poster of "The Crow" in my bedroom though? I thought that was a requirement.

I wish I was goth. I assume it'd be easier to choose what to wear when your wardrobe has a theme. Wouldn't I have to hang up a movie poster of "The Crow" in my bedroom though? I thought that was a requirement.

Never seen The Crow, never liked The Cure, or Souxsie and the Banshees, and I can't freakin' stand the Sisters of Mercy. I'm a terrible goth. :D

Or a goth trying to get spanked. Omg that could explain why you're in the bdsm section:D

"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black (It's a sensible colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black)..." - Neil Gaiman, goth inspiration.

Never seen The Crow, never liked The Cure, or Souxsie and the Banshees, and I can't freakin' stand the Sisters of Mercy. I'm a terrible goth. :D

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER. SHUUUUN.

Oh, that reminds me of another option for mockery: performers like Eldritch, Robert Smith, and HIM who steadfastly deny being goths. While singing sad songs in the rain wearing all black with sunglasses on at night.

I'm not tremendously into The Crow (saw it once, okay but no urge to see it again). But it tickles me that I used to live near "Eric Raven Park" in a city founded by a Mr. Batman. No freaking wonder people here are so fond of black.

"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black (It's a sensible colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black)..." - Neil Gaiman, goth inspiration.

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER. SHUUUUN.

Oh, that reminds me of another option for mockery: performers like Eldritch, Robert Smith, and HIM who steadfastly deny being goths. While singing sad songs in the rain wearing all black with sunglasses on at night.

I'm not tremendously into The Crow (saw it once, okay but no urge to see it again). But it tickles me that I used to live near "Eric Raven Park" in a city founded by a Mr. Batman. No freaking wonder people here are so fond of black.

A city founded by batman? Omg now that sounds like a great place for a clown convention ha ha ha ha ha ha

Whenever I see a photo of Neil Gaiman in that 90s style black leather jacket, I want to lick him up one side and down the other like a dorky goth lollipop.

I wear a lot of black, mostly because it is a minimum dress code for most fet clubs and after parties.

Oh and it doesn't show the blood of my victims mwahahahaha!

... Felix Jones!!!
Wouldn't that just piss him off? To find out he is accidentally Goth, when he thought he was being cool? :p

Well I was gonna vote for Daisy and her blood of her victims comment. Would really piss felix off tho not sure care to validate him anymore

- eye shadow
- Andrew Eldritch
- Robert Smith
- ANNE RICE
- necrophilia

What? No Jesus and Mary Chain? No Front Line Assembly? Stereotypes are a real time saver.

God, the pseudonyms would be enough for hours' worth of jokes on their own.

And has the dude actually seen The Matrix? Because nobody in any of those movies were wearing lace dresses. :confused:

Goth and a nerd, strike two.

You know, I am legit stumped by this. HM.

Really, I think it comes down to whether you listen to The Cure or not.

Er, wait--

I totally listen to The Cure... I'm totally not into the gothic style. I did used to enjoy ska and dressed weird because all my clothes came from donations or the thrift store. I mostly wore boys clothes and had a ton of weirdly alter things and some home made stuff like a big purse I carried my whole life around in.

Now, you'd see me in well fitted clothing of various colors. :D

I totally listen to The Cure... I'm totally not into the gothic style. I did used to enjoy ska and dressed weird because all my clothes came from donations or the thrift store. I mostly wore boys clothes and had a ton of weirdly alter things and some home made stuff like a big purse I carried my whole life around in.

There is value in to thy own self be true.
And in a world where the majority of the fetish world wants black and red you pick a white image. Congratulations on keeping your own image and independence

Liar, you bought it all at Hot Topic.

Back