Married woman has affair with in-laws

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Our lead loves her husband...and she also loves their family. They’re so supportive and loving. Each one of them has confidence for days and each one of them varying body types that appeal to her. It’s not like she’d Be screwing someone he didn’t know.

1. Brother-in-law. Husband’s brother is a real alpha type and has a bit of a reputation but wife finds him exciting to her rather subdued husband.

b. Bro seems to be the quiet type but not shy. The family thinks he’s just a creative type but wife stops by his house to drop something off and finds an open dungeon with a bound woman inside who is in ecstatic glee from brother-in-law’s rough treatment. Wife isn’t caught but the sight stays with her.

2. Niece: husband loves his oldest sister and by extension loves her daughter. Wife has grown fond of her too and the two become close friends when she goes to college in their town. Of course, niece has lots of questions for aunt about feelings she’s having now that she’s out on her own, questions her mom isn’t comfortable answering and aunt is happy to talk to her gorgeous niece about.

3. Father in law. Husband’s dad gets injured and wife goes to check up on him. Father in law is pissed about the whole thing as he’s only just in his late 50s and doesn’t want to work with his hires or rehab team. Wife spends time convincing him to go along with treatment and finds her father in law isn’t kidding about being in good health other than the injury. Wife soon starts meeting with him outside of his treatments and let’s him know about some problems she’s having: she and Hubble have been trying to have a baby and husband’s sperm just ain’t taking.

4. Mother in law: mother in law loved wife from the start of the marriage...maybe a little too much. Though wife does love having a more experienced woman helping her out.

B. Mom never liked daughter in law but she has a secret wife discovers (could even be an affair with her daughter). Wife blackmails her and they suddenly are on much better terms with husband never knowing how hat goes on when he’s away.
 
Brother-in-law

I've drafted several segments around the first item on your list - the brother-in-law. The only difference is that the brother-in-law in my story is the wife's sister's husband.

He's rough around the edges, for sure. The prim and proper wife is both attracted to him and repelled. He is 100% alpha while her hubby is beta, quiet and reserved and becoming less and less able to meet her needs in bed. It's a relatively slow, tantalizing build but the conclusion is inevitable.
 
Back
Top