Inspired by titty drops, "cock pops"?

I had to dig deep in my subscribed threads as this thread has not had any activity since I returned. I am happily going through the ones that were posted during my extended vacation at this moment

I did however want to give this a bump because I really liked this thread. There is the anticipation, the hard cocks, and I don't know, it just makes me smile. So here is a bump

I had to dig deep in my subscribed threads as this thread has not had any activity since I returned. I am happily going through the ones that were posted during my extended vacation at this moment

I did however want to give this a bump because I really liked this thread. There is the anticipation, the hard cocks, and I don't know, it just makes me smile. So here is a bump

Since you asked so nicely, hereโ€™s a pop in my new PJโ€™s.

https://imgur.com/a/RLtk3ay

yes.
thank you. I really do love cock pops way to much. excellent.

I was actually thinking about bumping this thread yesterday, but thought it would be creepy since I bumped it the last time.

As the originator of this thread (and cock pops as a phenomenon, albeit under an old account) I feel proud to have you needy for them ๐Ÿ˜ˆ feel free to creep on me.

As the originator of this thread (and cock pops as a phenomenon, albeit under an old account) I feel proud to have you needy for them ๐Ÿ˜ˆ feel free to creep on me.

Well thanks. you managed to introduce a 40 year old woman to something she didn't even know she was missing in her life.

Though when I do it to my husband, and giggle like a school girl, I think he really questions my sanity, but whatever, not like it wasn't in question before.

Back