Male sub searching for online chat with female mistress.

Curioussub19

Experienced
Not looking for anything serious or 24/7. Just whenever we both happen to be free and in the mood. No pictures just shared fantasies. Will respond descriptive and open to most bdsm.

Last edited:
In search of someone who will share their famtasies. I would submit to your strapon and be a responsive sub. I want nothing more to submit to the commands of someone. I can be waiting for you on all fours gagged and ready to be fucked. Respond if you would like me to tell you what our session could be like.

Being sub isn’t just about following orders it is doing everything you can to please your Lady and serve her needs. Making sure she is happy.

Would anybody like to play?
Hello Pet, would you like to receive a personalised femdom story from me, starring just you and me? Please let me know if you’re interested and please let me know your first name so I can personalise your story for you xxx Miss Elizabeth Strokewell, Sydney Australia

Many ways...

There are as many ways to be submissive or dominant as there are D/S people. You are an individual looking for a compatible individual. Beware of letting people categorise you. Good luck. And by the way, I highly recommend Miss Strokewell's services.

Back