19 year old drawn into the world of porn

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
Hi,

My previous idea was a bit of a bust. So how about this. A young 19 year old college student wants to make ends meet. She is at her wits end and decides to try out porn. She meets the casting director (a woman) for a porn film company. She is told she will be given a shot but she needs to sleep with the casting director in order to get work. She has her first lesbian experience and gets fucked with a strapon. A week later she gets a call from the company that she is going to get some work but she will have to perform with other women & transsexuals mostly. She gives in and becomes a slut for the pay.
 
well to be honest shes doing it for the money.

the casting audition gets a little rough for her. then she ponders whether she really wants to do it. she gets the offer to be in a transsexual porn film getting fucked. she is hesitant but does it for the money. and then slowly starts to get into it.
 
There's a movie out called hot girls wanted its about the amateur porn industry and how these companies exploit the girls and manipulate then into a lot more than they bargained for.

Its one of those movies that are hard to watch because it takes the fun out of watching porn....
 
I had been musing out a similar plot for a story, variation being the college coed in the tale is hired as a fluffer for a porn video but as the situation demands, she steps-up and is much more involved on-camera than off.
 
I wonder....with all the viagra running rampant on the porn sets....do they use fluffers anymore?
 
There's a movie out called hot girls wanted its about the amateur porn industry and how these companies exploit the girls and manipulate then into a lot more than they bargained for.

The irony being many of these sites (BRCC) are selling the idea that these girls are simple-minded, gullible dimwits. When in reality, these girls are...simple-minded, gullible dimwits.
 
It could work, even as a cash-strapped young woman taking up a double life of exotic dancing.
 
How about this: a slightly-built young guy is offered a job making shemale porn. He needs the money, so he reluctantly accepts the offer. He has no interest in really being a shemale, so he doesn't get any implants or anything, but through makeup, wigs, lighting, injections, and lessons in how to move like a woman, he becomes one of the most popular shemale porn stars in the world.

Of course he gets a major-league case of cognitive dissonance from the experience: here he is, a straight-identifying dude, but he's fucking men in the face and the ass, getting fucked and sucking cock, and doing all the other things shemale actors/actresses need to do. While his bank account is soaring, his own self-image is evolving......
 
Back
Top